8 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

8 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

11 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

What to wear on a date

Sometimes it can be totally tricky to figure out what to wear for a summer date. Since we don’t want you to stress over picking the perf...

So me and this guy have been talking nonstop for about 3 weeks and I finally get to see him this coming weekend (he lives 2 hours away).. What should I wear?! It's going to be at church on a casual night. And should I tell him I'm coming?

Hey girlie, wear something that you're comfortable and confident in. If it's not too hot then wear jeans and a cute top. If it is hot then wear jean shorts with a cute top or a casual summer dress. Tell him that you'll be there! It'll give him something to look forward to.

Lauren T.

by allisonwostn on 7/29/2013 8:29:27 PM

okay so i'm going to another bonfire this weekend and my crush (who also likes me) is going to be their and I don't know what to wear. do you have any ideas?

Hey girlie, wear something comfortable that you feel confident in. Jeans or jean shorts and a cute top would be a good idea.

Lauren T.

by jazmine ann on 6/23/2013 8:39:32 PM

My boyfriend and I have been off and on for several years, we are now on again and we are both super happy. The past couple break-ups have been my fault and miscommunication, but we are both trying hard to make it work this time. But my parents don't trust us enough to be alone at each others houses even if there is an adult present. I don't know what to do. I know that we both are responsible enough but I don't know how to convince them of that. He is one of my best friends and my parents have known him since we were in elementary school. Help!!

Hey girl!

See if your parents will let the two of you hang out in public (at the movies, mall or out to lunch) without adults around. That would be a big step in showing them how responsible you are. Good luck!

Jess D.

by sojo368 on 6/11/2013 9:35:34 AM

MODMODMOD
I've been homeschooled all my life, and had the choice of going to a public high school this year. I'm choosing to, so i will be attending public school for my first time ever this fall.Smile Me and my friend are going to join cheer, and I want to get really flexible over the summer, so I can do more tricks. what kind of stretches would work? and any tips on high school? Thank you!! Smile

Hey girlie! I would do a little cardio, like twenty minutes, to warm up, then do basic stretches, touching your toes with your legs together, then opening up your legs into more of a split and reaching toward your toes. If you look up more stretches, you'll find a huge variety online. As for high school, just try to be nice to everyone and make friends with as many people as possible. The more people you know, the more options you'll have when it comes to who you can hang with. Also, do what you love because you love it, not because you think it'll get you into college. Have fun next year! xx

Hannah M

by RainbowPuke99 on 6/4/2013 10:08:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm thinking about writing a note to my crush saying that I want to keep in touch with him this summer and give him my number. Will this be too straightforward? Also do you think this is a great idea?

Sounds cute! Do it! Very daring and confident. Go simple though: "Let's hang this summer! My number's _____" Good luck! xx

Hannah M

by -strawberry13 on 6/4/2013 9:41:23 PM

MODMODMOD
I am going to a formal event soon, and I have a dress and accessories and everything, but I don't know what color nail polish to wear! My dress is teal green and long, my shoes are kinda bronze/pewter strappy sandals, and for accessories I have a bracelet that is the same color as the shoes and a black pearl necklace. So yeah, I need a color for both me nails and toes. Any recommendation would be great. Thanks so much!

Hey horsie9000, mmhmm, I would suggest nude/tan. Since your dress is kinda bright and you're wearing a black necklace, your nail polish shouldn't be too distracting. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by horsie9000 on 6/4/2013 8:28:59 PM

The only one of these I would actually wear is the first one Tong

by hermionegirl12 on 6/4/2013 8:20:30 PM

A white t on a coffee date??? Lol

by briana13 on 6/4/2013 6:19:39 PM