5 HOURS AGO Ok here's a hint: It's *awesome* https://t.co/l1Pb1ng4Sg

8 HOURS AGO #QUIZ Is your summer crush a keeper? http://t.co/iY8peipoym pic.twitter.com/9kymW4xQAI

9 HOURS AGO Are you painfully shy around guys? Check out how to bust out of your shell ASAP: http://t.co/M7N9e8EFDq pic.twitter.com/ZDqjqb8gOQ

COMMENTS

Here's why were psyched for Sam & Cat (and you should be, too)

We can't wait for Nickelodeon’s hilarious comedy spin-off, Sam & Cat, to premiere THIS Saturday, June 8, at 8 p.m. ET/PT. OK, well we already got...

I saw Ariana Grande in NYC last night! I went to a Janoskians concert (from youtube) and she's dating Jai, from the Janoskians, and she surprised him on stage. It was so cute!

by prettypinkelephants on 6/11/2013 5:35:42 PM

Can't wait! I'll have to wait until my dad's asleep to watch it :\

by sistersocial98 on 6/6/2013 11:00:15 PM

I love Sam. Dang it, I don't get this channel thoughFrown

by myfatsquirrel on 6/6/2013 10:22:48 PM

by Emilicious on 6/6/2013 9:06:03 PM

Cats adorable and Sams hilarious XD

by hinatagal on 6/6/2013 7:31:46 PM

I'm actually gonna tune in and watch it. Ariana is such a sweet heart and such an AMAZING singer! I'm not the type really to watch Nick/Disney shows. I wonder if it will be good.

by Chloe<3 on 6/6/2013 7:22:53 PM

thats gonna be probaly gonna be hecka funny cant wait till saturday

by luvkassie on 6/6/2013 7:21:24 PM

I am sooooo excited for sam and cat. Cat is sooo pretty.

by Queenbee4ever on 6/6/2013 6:34:47 PM