Bridget M.

is modding

5 HOURS AGO The perfect way to rock pastels for spring: http://t.co/j62FrmjQLW

8 HOURS AGO ICYMI watch @ShawnMendes' "Never Be Alone" music vid here: http://t.co/F97LICXzkZ

9 HOURS AGO It's official! #EveryWitchWay is on for season four: http://t.co/jlMTw5MGBn

COMMENTS

Here's why were psyched for Sam & Cat (and you should be, too)

We can't wait for Nickelodeon’s hilarious comedy spin-off, Sam & Cat, to premiere THIS Saturday, June 8, at 8 p.m. ET/PT. OK, well we already got...

I saw Ariana Grande in NYC last night! I went to a Janoskians concert (from youtube) and she's dating Jai, from the Janoskians, and she surprised him on stage. It was so cute!

by prettypinkelephants on 6/11/2013 5:35:42 PM

Can't wait! I'll have to wait until my dad's asleep to watch it :\

by sistersocial98 on 6/6/2013 11:00:15 PM

I love Sam. Dang it, I don't get this channel thoughFrown

by myfatsquirrel on 6/6/2013 10:22:48 PM

by Emilicious on 6/6/2013 9:06:03 PM

Cats adorable and Sams hilarious XD

by hinatagal on 6/6/2013 7:31:46 PM

I'm actually gonna tune in and watch it. Ariana is such a sweet heart and such an AMAZING singer! I'm not the type really to watch Nick/Disney shows. I wonder if it will be good.

by Chloe<3 on 6/6/2013 7:22:53 PM

thats gonna be probaly gonna be hecka funny cant wait till saturday

by luvkassie on 6/6/2013 7:21:24 PM

I am sooooo excited for sam and cat. Cat is sooo pretty.

by Queenbee4ever on 6/6/2013 6:34:47 PM

We're two months into '15. How is your New Year's resolution working out for you?

CLICK HERE to fall under the spell of Dearest, the magical new book in the Woodcutter Sisters series!

Don't miss this special excerpt from the new Ruby Redfort book!

Ruby's backand this time, the mystery is bigger than ever. CLICK HERE to read a *free* excerpt from Ruby Redfort Catch Your Death!