7 HOURS AGO Don't get rid of your summer shorts yet! Style 'em into fall with these tricks: http://t.co/Xp7R765Nre

8 HOURS AGO A clean closet = a happy closet. A happy closet = tons of awesome outfits. Here's your plan: http://t.co/hwsRJ4DMlC

9 HOURS AGO Fashionable nails that – wait a minute—yep, have to do with school: http://t.co/OpeFgHDtgG

COMMENTS

10 tips to stay in touch with your crush during summer

Three months may seem like a long time to be away from the boy you’ve been totally crushing on since September. But don’t worry! Here are some...

Ok,so,I started talking with this guy the other night.He's really nice too me,even though he has a bad past.He told me he could tell I was a great friend to somebody just by seeing me with other people.And he wants me to stick by him this year,since I'm in 9th and he's in 10th.One more thing,he wants me too meet all of his friends,and he thinks that I would really like them.
Is this a sign that he likes me?I mean,every time I go to his basketball practice,he stares at me while I shoot.I haven't understood it yet.Please help.

Hey girl! He’s definitely interested- keep an eye on this
cutie!

Melissa T.

by mathgeek221 on 7/16/2013 4:11:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD! Last summer my family met some of my parents' old friends from college. They have a son who I have a huge crush on, but I don't know if I'll ever see him again! He lives in a whole different country since they live far away. However, I'm visiting that country this summer - how can I drop not-too-obvious hints that I want to go visit those friends again? Should I try and get in touch with him? If so, how should I start going about it? I really really really really like him but I have no clue what to do! Help please!

Hey chica, it seems as though you have a crush. Don't be so quick to say you really, really, really like him if you don't know that much about him yet! Plus with him living in another country, it'll be hard for anything to come about. It's important that you're realistic about things. However, try looking him up on Facebook or finding out his house number and/or address from your parents so you can get in contact with him. Good Luck! xx

jess d.

by Germyflub12 on 6/28/2013 12:27:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
I need advice. So school ended today and things didn't exactly end how I hoped they might between my crush and I. He is my bgf too and whenever he is around me he acts like he has a crush on me too. He's ALWAYS flirting with me and hugs me a lot and we talk ALL the time...honestly some people probably think we are already dating.
But then whenever one of my friends is with us he ignores me and acts really into her. He doesn't do this with other girls..just her. She is REALLY pretty and all of the boys love her so it's like, I expect he would be a little smitten....but it hurts and confuses me at the same time. This girl has a different bf every month and she always gets the guy whereas I NEVER do..I'm so frustrated. And this guy is MY bgf who I have had a crush on all year..so idk what I would do if she went out with him. Anyway..any advice? It's summer vacation now and I'm annoyed that idk where him and I stand or where he and she stand. Thanks<3

Hey! It sounds to me like you really like this guy Smile congrats, it can be fun to have a crush. The best way to deal with this is to be his friend and see if something more happens naturally. I have seen so many girls get hurt and ruin friendships because they "had to know" if someone liked them, and they asked the guy about it and made the whole situation awkward. I even did that myself when I was younger. It's better to have a secret crush on your friend than to have a public crush on your ex-friend. good luck!

Helen S.

by maggie183 on 6/20/2013 7:06:51 PM

Great article btw!

by Kikipocodot on 6/19/2013 7:10:07 PM

My crush calls me ALOT and talks to me for hours. He knows I like him but I don't know if he likes me. I like him alot and I think he likes me but I don't know for sure.

by 1DerfulGirl on 6/19/2013 12:57:00 PM

Mod! Mod! Mod!
Ok so i live in a small town. So i have a girl in my class whos really popular! And every guy likes her except the ones in my school. The reason why the people in my class dont like heri
Is because she only cares about herself. Shes losing all her girlfriends and everyones noticed that. Soon enough all shes gonna have is boys, boys and more boys. So getting to the point. Ok so i used to be best friends with her. I told her everything and she told me everything. Idk what happened but anyway i used to like this guy who went to a different school. She was dating his brother at the time. So no problems there. But then when we werent really best friends anymore my real best friend told me she likes him now and he sked her out!!! Now theyre dating!!!! Im done liking any boy ever cuz they all like her. I cant stand her anymore Frown

Hey! That's rough, girl. I'm sorry she's like that, you must feel very frustrated. The best thing you can do for yourself is to accept that you can't control her actions, only yours. Try to distract yourself from angry feelings and in time they will pass. Good luck!

Helen S.

by madeline27 on 6/15/2013 3:39:40 PM

well my crush knows I like him I have his phone number and everything and when he found out I liked him he said he doesn't want to go out with anyone this year but you never now then he says thanks for not taking it badly. now we have a new girl in our school and she's got a bf (this different boy) and my crush and her always seem to chat and she's only been here a week I am really jealous I would just sit in class and be really sad and I was going to ask if he wanted to meet up in summer but don't no how to say it. sorry about it being long plz help x

Hey chica. You should try to build a good friendship with this boy since he's not interested in having a girlfriend at the moment. Although his mind may change in the future, you have to respect his current decision and if he does end up having a change of heart then you'll be in a good position because beginning as friends usually make the best relationships. As for the new girl, don't ever be jealous of someone else. Also, don't assume! He could just like her personality and if she has a boyfriend, then she's most likely not interested in your crush. You're probably just being a little paranoid, which is totally understanding. Just work on your friendship with your crush and things should go smoothly. Best of luck. xx
Jess D.

by mibby1 on 6/14/2013 2:54:16 PM

About 3 weeks before school got out my crush found out that I like him. My friends say he uses a more playful, flirty tone with me and flirts a lot but when he is asked by my friends if he likes me its always a no. I've talked to him and he says he has always picked up on me flirting but I'm not sure if he really did because no one else picked up on it. I've been with big groups of friends to skate or go to movies and our friends always try to get us to do the couple skate or sit next to each other during movies. His closest friends that he tells everything to, always tries to get us to hold hands and hug. Do you think he likes me? and sorry about the long post.

Hey girlie. No worries about the long post. It seems as though he might like you, but if he keeps denying it then no one including you, his friends, or your friends can force him to come to terms with his feelings. Never force a relationship. If it is meant to be it will be. Instead of having your friends ask him if he likes you, maybe you should try to get him alone and ask him for yourself. Be straightforward. If he says yes, then go from there. If he says no, then move on! It's his loss and you can now set your eyes on someone else! Good luck! xx
Jess D.

by gracethompson101 on 6/13/2013 2:24:14 PM

I just got out for summer break.... I'm usually so excited. But the last couple weeks of school my crush started to notice me. I have had this crush for 4 long years now... What can i do to make sure he won't forget about me this summer? And how can i catch his eye this school year? HELP!

Hey missy! Try keeping in touch with your crush over the summer by exchanging phone numbers or friending him online. That way you guys can keep in touch. And the only way you can catch his eye during the  school year is if you are confident and outgoing. Guys like it when girls want but don't need them. So don't spend all of your time stressing about him. Make him sweat a little.  Also 4 years is a long time. Just remember not to cancel out any other guys on your radar because you're so into your crush. You might be overlooking some good ones! Good luck! xx
Jess D.

by TroubleJack on 6/13/2013 10:40:41 AM

okay whats up with me all the cute guys at our school and church likes my sister they all have asked her out but not 1 asked me out one guy told me straght up that he dos not like me help me please

by love391 on 6/12/2013 9:58:09 PM