10 HOURS AGO November's almost over... How's your #NaNoWriMo novel coming?

12 HOURS AGO What lip color should you *really* be wearing?

13 HOURS AGO Uh-oh, are you using the wrong type of brush? Find out here:

Nacho regular meanie

I was on my way to a baseball game with my BFF and she just had to bring her BF along. She felt bad I didn't...

wow, that's so mean! I knew boys were jerks sometimes, but I never knew they could get this bad!

by allypie on 8/20/2013 6:36:27 PM

omg! people can be SUCH jerks. good for your friend for breaking up with him

by ladybugg on 8/1/2013 2:42:02 PM

Oh my gosh! I would've thrown rocks at those idiots and tell them to get good manners! Boys!

by vbgurl99 on 7/23/2013 5:35:58 PM

Good for her breaking up with THAT jerk.

by NiallHluver_1 on 7/4/2013 1:07:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!! So I like this guy and he acted like he liked me last year at school. I would just text him without thinking twice but whenever I have text him in the past he has just given me one word responses and the conversation sorta ended there. Plus, he only text me first months and months ago. I know, that makes it sound like he clearly doesn't like me but that's why it's confusing because he would go out of his way to spend time with me at school and we would talk ALL the time. Should I text him eve though he has let me down in the past or not?

Hey girlie, just give it one more try. If he's not answering or responding with one word answers then stop. If he really likes you, he'll want to talk to you and keep texting you. And if he doesn't, that's his loss and you deserve someone who does.

Lauren T.

by maggie183 on 6/30/2013 7:46:20 PM

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: Join Beauty134ever club. The club name is: Girly Things. The club talks about or give advice about guys,dating,school, and bullying. I am the club president, but there are openings for VP, secretary, and treasurer and also for officiers. So if you join you might get one of these jobs. Please check it out.

by Beauty134ever on 6/8/2013 1:28:12 AM

YOu have a really good friend! Laughing But I feel like you should have done something in revenge ;)

by Emilicious on 6/8/2013 12:12:18 AM

I still say she should have thrown the nachos at her BFFS BF and his Bro

by redvelvetluv on 6/7/2013 11:19:57 AM

That was pure evil! If a guy did that to me, I'd get up and show him what any girl, fat or skinny, can do. We girls have something boys don't. We, have Girl Power! Girl Power let's us girls stand up for ourselves. I'd probably socked him or something. Oh, I wouldn't do it playfully, I'd do it with all my strength. I'd stand up and shout something 'bout him if I were the BFF. And then, I'd break up with him. Then, I'd call security. I'd also file a restraining order. I'd do that to anyone like that. He will probably grow up a serial or however you spell that killer. He's the stupidest boy I've ever heard of. So, why not? He needs to change his act he ever wants a girlfriend! Both of them. Oh, guess what? I'm only an XL because of my frame. I'm for inches around my wrist as a kid! I lift weights everyday.

by lovebeebs1 on 6/7/2013 7:40:59 AM

Now that was just plain MEAN! If a guy did that to me, I'd give him a piece of my mind and tell him what I think! :O

by sistersocial98 on 6/6/2013 10:49:22 PM

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!