AN HOUR AGO He spilled the beans about your crush—what would you do? http://t.co/kLUPJpNn4K

3 HOURS AGO 4 fab ways to do fur this season: http://t.co/o6CFtNvOHj

4 HOURS AGO Oh snap—is your future lookin' bright? Check out this week's #horoscopes to find out: http://t.co/ayjfrfE8MP

COMMENTS

Nacho regular meanie

I was on my way to a baseball game with my BFF and she just had to bring her BF along. She felt bad I didn't...

MOD MOD MOD I've liked this guy for a very long time since 4th grade and now I'm in 7th and he's in 8th. Monday is my last day of school and then next he goes to high school. A couple months ago one of my friends told him I liked him(as joke she actually didn't know that I liked him)and I totally freaked out because she said that he started saying"I knew it"over and over again. I was really embarrassed and tried not to make eyecontact with him the rest of the day. The next day I tried to act like nothing happened ,but I still ignored him ,but he started to talk to me(btw were friends)he acted like nothing ever was said. I didn't bring it because like I said he doesn't know I know but I'm so confused. But on the other hand we haven't talked as much as we used to because this girl th started to ride our bus and he talks to her more than me , but we still talk when she doesn't ride.SO IDK but because he's leaving do think I she tell him how I feel or do you think its a idea?

Hey girlie,

It's really up to you, I don't know how close you two are! If you want him to know, you could tell him, but if you want to wait and stay friends, that's totally fine too--you can still talk to each other and hang out as friends even if he's at a different school!

Meghan D.

by Superlily99 on 6/6/2013 10:32:59 PM

MODMODMOD HOW TO FLIRT TEXT? And hug my crush the last day of school(tomorrow)?

Hey girlie,

Flirting is tricky since it's hard to convey your tone--you don't want anything you say to be misinterpreted or forwarded to someone else, so I would try to stay friendly on texting and be more flirty in person. That way, you can show your emotion and see his response! It's up to you whether or not you want to hug your crush--if you're friends, it might be a normal goodbye, but if you don't really know him, it might be a little awkward for both of you. Use your best judgment based on the relationship you have with him!

Meghan D.

by Teampeetapercy on 6/6/2013 9:20:42 PM

MODMODMOD
I texted my crush and made it look like a wron# text and i said sorry and he said RITEAWAY that's fine what's up anyways? We chatted for a bit and he said sorry it took so long to reply when it only took 7 minutes! I asked if he's doing anything fun this summer and he said probably not things are tight with money right now. Later he had to leave to cut the grass and he said he'd text me back and did! Do you think he likes me because he asked what's up when I "wrong number" texted him, trusted me about his family, and texted me when he was done working? He looks at me A LOT and always eavesdrops on me and my friend W who I thought he liked but his friend said he didn't like W. we used to talk a lot but don't talk as much anymore. Does he like me? And what are some fun and inexpensive ways to hang out? And how can I convince my parents to let me hang out with him? I'll be a sophomore in fal but never dated before.

Hey girlie,

I wouldn't read too much into it, he might have just been trying to be friendly! If you used to talk a lot, maybe you could start talking to him as friends and see how he acts around you to get a better sense of whether or not he likes you. And if you want to hang out, you could always watch a movie at home or go for a walk or bike ride together--those things are totally fun and don't cost money! As far as your parents, maybe you could invite him over to dinner so your parents could get to know him better. Good luck girlie!

Meghan D.

by Teampeetapercy on 6/6/2013 9:18:42 PM

wow.... Any guy should know that calling a girl fat is like the #1 no-no O_O what an idiot..... good thing your friend broke up with him.

by mayanunna on 6/6/2013 8:28:48 PM

that equals
great friend,
bad guy

by colie34720 on 6/6/2013 5:27:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Help! I am so confused! My crush used to always stare at me (and he still does! Once, he even winked!) So I tought he liked so I asked him out on valentines Day. He said no because he said he didn't like me. But he still always stares and on the last day of school, we were in line and I turned around to see him one last time and his face was really red and he mouthed to me, "Goodbye, my love." I don't understand!

hey! He's sending you mixed signals. just ignore the guy, it's not right of him to lead you on like that! good luck girl!

Helen S.

by fashionfreak802 on 6/6/2013 5:22:15 PM

Wow what a ignoramus. Its nice that your friend broke up with him. No one just date an idiot like that. You have a good friend girl!

by Chloe<3 on 6/6/2013 1:41:39 PM

At least your friend broke up with him. What a jerk!

by myfatsquirrel on 6/6/2013 11:53:08 AM

That is so MEAN guys are sooooo immature if I were you I would have got the nachos then threw them at your friends BF and his brother.... ok that may be stooping to there level but that's what I would do

by redvelvetluv on 6/6/2013 10:48:57 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
My crush (or used to be) has been really hot and cold. At first he was not a very good crush contender but then he gave me his email and we messaged sometimes on Imessage but now hes saying i message him too much just by saying hi and then asking him whats up. Today he got mad at me and said he was gonna delete me as a contact and he was being such a jerk that i really didnt care. I thought we just werent gonna b friends after that but now he keeps staring at me in art and trying to impress me and ges sending crazy weird mixed signals!!!

Hey girl! Be sure not to text anyone every day, even if you're just trying to be nice, because it can seem clingy. He doesn't sound very nice though, so try to move on and crush on someone else. He's not worth your time. xx

Hannah M