9 HOURS AGO 7 cute characters with closets to die for: http://t.co/Ls6Dd4Ygey

12 HOURS AGO #YouWroteIt! Check out this poem written by an awesome #GLgirl: http://t.co/c0qORtXZJL

13 HOURS AGO Kick your feet up in these fab flats: http://t.co/N5dTQXVe9K

COMMENTS

Nacho regular meanie

I was on my way to a baseball game with my BFF and she just had to bring her BF along. She felt bad I didn't...

wow, that's so mean! I knew boys were jerks sometimes, but I never knew they could get this bad!

by allypie on 8/20/2013 6:36:27 PM

omg! people can be SUCH jerks. good for your friend for breaking up with him

by ladybugg on 8/1/2013 2:42:02 PM

Oh my gosh! I would've thrown rocks at those idiots and tell them to get good manners! Boys!

by vbgurl99 on 7/23/2013 5:35:58 PM

Good for her breaking up with THAT jerk.

by NiallHluver_1 on 7/4/2013 1:07:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!! So I like this guy and he acted like he liked me last year at school. I would just text him without thinking twice but whenever I have text him in the past he has just given me one word responses and the conversation sorta ended there. Plus, he only text me first once..like months and months ago. I know, that makes it sound like he clearly doesn't like me but that's why it's confusing because he would go out of his way to spend time with me at school and we would talk ALL the time. Should I text him eve though he has let me down in the past or not?

Hey girlie, just give it one more try. If he's not answering or responding with one word answers then stop. If he really likes you, he'll want to talk to you and keep texting you. And if he doesn't, that's his loss and you deserve someone who does.

Lauren T.

by maggie183 on 6/30/2013 7:46:20 PM

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: Join Beauty134ever club. The club name is: Girly Things. The club talks about or give advice about guys,dating,school, and bullying. I am the club president, but there are openings for VP, secretary, and treasurer and also for officiers. So if you join you might get one of these jobs. Please check it out.

by Beauty134ever on 6/8/2013 1:28:12 AM

YOu have a really good friend! Laughing But I feel like you should have done something in revenge ;)

by Emilicious on 6/8/2013 12:12:18 AM

I still say she should have thrown the nachos at her BFFS BF and his Bro

by redvelvetluv on 6/7/2013 11:19:57 AM

That was pure evil! If a guy did that to me, I'd get up and show him what any girl, fat or skinny, can do. We girls have something boys don't. We, have Girl Power! Girl Power let's us girls stand up for ourselves. I'd probably socked him or something. Oh, I wouldn't do it playfully, I'd do it with all my strength. I'd stand up and shout something 'bout him if I were the BFF. And then, I'd break up with him. Then, I'd call security. I'd also file a restraining order. I'd do that to anyone like that. He will probably grow up a serial or however you spell that killer. He's the stupidest boy I've ever heard of. So, why not? He needs to change his act he ever wants a girlfriend! Both of them. Oh, guess what? I'm only an XL because of my frame. I'm for inches around my wrist as a kid! I lift weights everyday.

by lovebeebs1 on 6/7/2013 7:40:59 AM

Now that was just plain MEAN! If a guy did that to me, I'd give him a piece of my mind and tell him what I think! :O

by sistersocial98 on 6/6/2013 10:49:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD I've liked this guy for a very long time since 4th grade and now I'm in 7th and he's in 8th. Monday is my last day of school and then next he goes to high school. A couple months ago one of my friends told him I liked him(as joke she actually didn't know that I liked him)and I totally freaked out because she said that he started saying"I knew it"over and over again. I was really embarrassed and tried not to make eyecontact with him the rest of the day. The next day I tried to act like nothing happened ,but I still ignored him ,but he started to talk to me(btw were friends)he acted like nothing ever was said. I didn't bring it because like I said he doesn't know I know but I'm so confused. But on the other hand we haven't talked as much as we used to because this girl th started to ride our bus and he talks to her more than me , but we still talk when she doesn't ride.SO IDK but because he's leaving do think I she tell him how I feel or do you think its a idea?

Hey girlie,

It's really up to you, I don't know how close you two are! If you want him to know, you could tell him, but if you want to wait and stay friends, that's totally fine too--you can still talk to each other and hang out as friends even if he's at a different school!

Meghan D.

by Superlily99 on 6/6/2013 10:32:59 PM

MODMODMOD HOW TO FLIRT TEXT? And hug my crush the last day of school(tomorrow)?

Hey girlie,

Flirting is tricky since it's hard to convey your tone--you don't want anything you say to be misinterpreted or forwarded to someone else, so I would try to stay friendly on texting and be more flirty in person. That way, you can show your emotion and see his response! It's up to you whether or not you want to hug your crush--if you're friends, it might be a normal goodbye, but if you don't really know him, it might be a little awkward for both of you. Use your best judgment based on the relationship you have with him!

Meghan D.

by Teampeetapercy on 6/6/2013 9:20:42 PM

MODMODMOD
I texted my crush and made it look like a wron# text and i said sorry and he said RITEAWAY that's fine what's up anyways? We chatted for a bit and he said sorry it took so long to reply when it only took 7 minutes! I asked if he's doing anything fun this summer and he said probably not things are tight with money right now. Later he had to leave to cut the grass and he said he'd text me back and did! Do you think he likes me because he asked what's up when I "wrong number" texted him, trusted me about his family, and texted me when he was done working? He looks at me A LOT and always eavesdrops on me and my friend W who I thought he liked but his friend said he didn't like W. we used to talk a lot but don't talk as much anymore. Does he like me? And what are some fun and inexpensive ways to hang out? And how can I convince my parents to let me hang out with him? I'll be a sophomore in fal but never dated before.

Hey girlie,

I wouldn't read too much into it, he might have just been trying to be friendly! If you used to talk a lot, maybe you could start talking to him as friends and see how he acts around you to get a better sense of whether or not he likes you. And if you want to hang out, you could always watch a movie at home or go for a walk or bike ride together--those things are totally fun and don't cost money! As far as your parents, maybe you could invite him over to dinner so your parents could get to know him better. Good luck girlie!

Meghan D.

by Teampeetapercy on 6/6/2013 9:18:42 PM

wow.... Any guy should know that calling a girl fat is like the #1 no-no O_O what an idiot..... good thing your friend broke up with him.

by mayanunna on 6/6/2013 8:28:48 PM

that equals
great friend,
bad guy

by colie34720 on 6/6/2013 5:27:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Help! I am so confused! My crush used to always stare at me (and he still does! Once, he even winked!) So I tought he liked so I asked him out on valentines Day. He said no because he said he didn't like me. But he still always stares and on the last day of school, we were in line and I turned around to see him one last time and his face was really red and he mouthed to me, "Goodbye, my love." I don't understand!

hey! He's sending you mixed signals. just ignore the guy, it's not right of him to lead you on like that! good luck girl!

Helen S.

by fashionfreak802 on 6/6/2013 5:22:15 PM

Wow what a ignoramus. Its nice that your friend broke up with him. No one just date an idiot like that. You have a good friend girl!

by Chloe<3 on 6/6/2013 1:41:39 PM

At least your friend broke up with him. What a jerk!

by myfatsquirrel on 6/6/2013 11:53:08 AM

That is so MEAN guys are sooooo immature if I were you I would have got the nachos then threw them at your friends BF and his brother.... ok that may be stooping to there level but that's what I would do

by redvelvetluv on 6/6/2013 10:48:57 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
My crush (or used to be) has been really hot and cold. At first he was not a very good crush contender but then he gave me his email and we messaged sometimes on Imessage but now hes saying i message him too much just by saying hi and then asking him whats up. Today he got mad at me and said he was gonna delete me as a contact and he was being such a jerk that i really didnt care. I thought we just werent gonna b friends after that but now he keeps staring at me in art and trying to impress me and ges sending crazy weird mixed signals!!!

Hey girl! Be sure not to text anyone every day, even if you're just trying to be nice, because it can seem clingy. He doesn't sound very nice though, so try to move on and crush on someone else. He's not worth your time. xx

Hannah M