AN HOUR AGO How cute are this orphaned kangaroo and his new mommy?!?!: http://t.co/L0PX1f2543 pic.twitter.com/32EEw0xShf

2 HOURS AGO Happy #FourthOfJuly, GL girls! 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

3 HOURS AGO Do you love these red-carpet looks as much as we do? #BETAwards: http://t.co/HOlZITcYzU pic.twitter.com/DB0FWpPzQR

COMMENTS

5 ways you might be leading him on

Sure, lots of guys send us crazy mixed messages. Did that hug mean he likes you or like likes you? Ugh, so frustrating. But hold on—girls can...

I kinda bad at talking to boys and I want to be mature and i have no idea!!!!! I also dont have a crush but i wish i did and i really want to kiss someone but I want advice on how to kiss please get back to me!

by Mina13 on 6/12/2013 3:47:23 AM

I have accidentally led guys on, I felt bad about it but sometimes its ok too. Smile

by fashionqn on 6/10/2013 8:32:20 PM

Um... oops. Number 3~ I hug one of my guyfriends a lot... and he thinks I like him. I've already started giving him hugs less frequently... now it'll be even less

by puella94 on 6/10/2013 8:14:10 PM

Oh gosh...I did some of those. They ended up liking me. Opps?

by LLL328 on 6/8/2013 3:14:10 PM

I'm definitely leading on a guy right now..well idk if you would really call it "leading him on" because I do like him. I'm just not positive if I'd want to be in a relationship with him or not..but that's because of a couple really good reasons why it might be to complicated. Anyway, yeah just thought I'd share ;)

by maggie183 on 6/7/2013 3:14:48 PM