8 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

8 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

11 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

Dress like your favorite PLL lady for the season premiere

Are you obsessed with Pretty Little Liars? Us, too! Hanna, Aria, Spencer and Emily all have such cool personal style. And we especially love how each has...

definitely aria!!!!

by fashionista522 on 7/10/2013 5:51:00 PM

There is a sale at my local ulta store- buy one, get one 50 percent off. So, I'll have 2 products. But, I can't decide between Nyx waterproof concealer or Maybelline concealer for picture day, because I want a concealer that is both for picture day and waterproof.. and idk a cheap concealer that does both. In your experience, would nyx waterproof concealer be good for picture day? Which one should I choose? Thank you

Hey girl! The NYX one sounds like it would do the trick. I've never used it before, but even if I did, my results might not be the same as yours (different skin tones, level of dryness or oilyness, etc.) The only way to know for sure is to try it out. Good luck! xx

Hannah M

by azuki on 7/10/2013 2:03:06 AM

I'm not old enough to be a mod but i want to help people! Is there somthing else i can do?

by superstar56! on 6/9/2013 5:30:59 PM

i wish i could have all their clothing!! especially spencer, cuz i love her preppy style. she always looks put together and prim

by lucy143247 on 6/8/2013 10:03:39 AM

I wish I could have all of the liars' closets! especially aria's!

by tswiftluver13 on 6/8/2013 12:30:15 AM