6 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Where will you meet your next crush?

8 HOURS AGO Going #BlackFriday shopping tonight/tomorrow? This will help:

10 HOURS AGO Check out GL's #TurkeyDay playlist:

Dress like your favorite PLL lady for the season premiere

Are you obsessed with Pretty Little Liars? Us, too! Hanna, Aria, Spencer and Emily all have such cool personal style. And we especially love how each has...

definitely aria!!!!

by fashionista522 on 7/10/2013 5:51:00 PM

There is a sale at my local ulta store- buy one, get one 50 percent off. So, I'll have 2 products. But, I can't decide between Nyx waterproof concealer or Maybelline concealer for picture day, because I want a concealer that is both for picture day and waterproof.. and idk a cheap concealer that does both. In your experience, would nyx waterproof concealer be good for picture day? Which one should I choose? Thank you

Hey girl! The NYX one sounds like it would do the trick. I've never used it before, but even if I did, my results might not be the same as yours (different skin tones, level of dryness or oilyness, etc.) The only way to know for sure is to try it out. Good luck! xx

Hannah M

by azuki on 7/10/2013 2:03:06 AM

I'm not old enough to be a mod but i want to help people! Is there somthing else i can do?

by superstar56! on 6/9/2013 5:30:59 PM

i wish i could have all their clothing!! especially spencer, cuz i love her preppy style. she always looks put together and prim

by lucy143247 on 6/8/2013 10:03:39 AM

I wish I could have all of the liars' closets! especially aria's!

by tswiftluver13 on 6/8/2013 12:30:15 AM

by Emilicious on 6/8/2013 12:05:04 AM

What do you wear on your lips?

CLICK HERE for your chance to win

Curiosity House: The Shrunken Head, a creepy-cool new mystery novel.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!