1 HOURS AGO QUIZ! What lip color is so ~you~?

2 HOURS AGO <3 @ZacEfron? Come hang w. GL + @DCWax for a VIP figure reveal bash (plus cake, music + more):

2 HOURS AGO These Vaseline hacks are almost too good to be true:

Dress like your favorite PLL lady for the season premiere

Are you obsessed with Pretty Little Liars? Us, too! Hanna, Aria, Spencer and Emily all have such cool personal style. And we especially love how each has...

definitely aria!!!!

by fashionista522 on 7/10/2013 5:51:00 PM

There is a sale at my local ulta store- buy one, get one 50 percent off. So, I'll have 2 products. But, I can't decide between Nyx waterproof concealer or Maybelline concealer for picture day, because I want a concealer that is both for picture day and waterproof.. and idk a cheap concealer that does both. In your experience, would nyx waterproof concealer be good for picture day? Which one should I choose? Thank you

Hey girl! The NYX one sounds like it would do the trick. I've never used it before, but even if I did, my results might not be the same as yours (different skin tones, level of dryness or oilyness, etc.) The only way to know for sure is to try it out. Good luck! xx

Hannah M

by azuki on 7/10/2013 2:03:06 AM

I'm not old enough to be a mod but i want to help people! Is there somthing else i can do?

by superstar56! on 6/9/2013 5:30:59 PM

i wish i could have all their clothing!! especially spencer, cuz i love her preppy style. she always looks put together and prim

by lucy143247 on 6/8/2013 10:03:39 AM

I wish I could have all of the liars' closets! especially aria's!

by tswiftluver13 on 6/8/2013 12:30:15 AM

by Emilicious on 6/8/2013 12:05:04 AM

It's time for your monthly sleepover with the girls. What are you gals going to do?

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!

CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,

details and official rules).