12 MINUTES AGO Why using dryer sheets could be a health risk 😷:http://t.co/5YY4YXjU6ww

3 HOURS AGO Forget whatcha heard! Gingers do, indeed, have souls: http://t.co/00mxgpFRev

4 HOURS AGO Is Lauren from @FifthHarmony chick secretly dating a member of @TheVampsband? http://t.co/YDLnDrNTIm #harmonizers

COMMENTS

Help! A girl kissed my BF--right in front of me!

My BF and I have been dating for a year now. Things are going great, except there's a girl who has the BIGGEST crush on him! One...

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!
So I have this guy friend... I only see him as a
A friend, but I think he might like me. He always teases me and texts me, and he has asked me to come to one of his musical theatre performances ( we do a theatre program together). Every time we go to rehearsal, he always hovers around me. All of my friends say he likes me, an it's so obvious. When he got into this really good theatre program, he texted me everything as soon as he got the news, and said I was the first person he told. But then a few weeks ago, we were texting and teasing each other about white rabbit day ( it's this game we have where we try to be the first to tell the other perso happy white rabbit day on the first day of every month, and it's a little thing) and I won , and I was teasing him about about it, and he sends a text and all it says is "shut up", no exclamation marks or anything, and I texted back saying oh aha ill win next time too! So are you trying out for the next show... Cont.

Hey jburnett, I was waiting for you to send me the second half of your question, but I never received it. Did you type it on my profile, or yours? Let me know girly. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by jburnett on 6/9/2013 11:14:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Hey I kinda liked this guy but he was so mean to me... I like him again but I don't know what to do cus he kinda broke my heart but I want him to like me.... Help me plz

Hey #1partier, you definitely don't deserve anyone treating you badly. Instead of trying to get him to like you, I think you should work on liking yourself. Confidence is so attractive. If you were truly confident, you wouldn't want someone who is mean to you. And guys really go for confident girls. So focus on yourself for a bit, and the right one will come along. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by #1partier on 6/9/2013 9:53:22 PM

mod mod mod
Ok so Iv'e been having friendship problems lately. Earlier this year I set up my two best friends (Lets call them A & B) and now we are all best friends, things were going great until recently when A has gotten like really obsessed with B and now A is pretty much excluding me whenever they do something and I feel really left out. They are put together in EVERYTHING and I just feel like I wasn't meant to be friends with them. I feel like a 3rd wheel, useless. Example when our school was doing a walking thing with partners i asked A a few days before if she wanted to walk with me which she accepted. then on the walking day she asks B to walk with her and when I confronted her she denied that I asked her! I really just want to be friends with both of them and for them to include me.B has been a true friend though.Should I just suck it up and go with the flow or confront them and if I do how do I do it without being to harsh?
Thanks!

Hey girlie, talk to them about it. You don't have to do it in a confrontational way. Just let them know that it hurts your feelings when they don't include you in things. If you think B has been a better friend then you should try talking to her about it first. If that doesn't help things then talk to A about it too.

Lauren T.

by fieldhockey001 on 6/9/2013 8:38:29 PM

I became obsessed with this show, and long story short, I really want to be an actress. But I have stage fright, and can barely talk in class, and I have never taken an acting class! Also, I went on this camping field trip, and I did a skit with my friends, and acting and making the people laugh, it was one of the best feelings I've ever felt. Do you think this is a good goal for me to pursue, and if so, how should I begin? I'm 12 btw, about to start 7th grade in September

Hey girlie, if you enjoy it and have a passion for it then you should definitely pursue it! Acting classes might be a good way to help you get over your stage fright and learn tips to feel more confident speaking in front of other people, like in class. If your school offers any theater classes enroll in those.

Lauren T.

by auslly123 on 6/9/2013 8:26:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Hey I am trying out for my dance studios comp team and I need to improve my develop. Do you have any tips on what I need to strength?? Thank you boo

Hey girlie, I'm not really sure what your develop is. But if you want to be in great shape for your audition, you'll want to strengthen your legs and your abs. You can find great videos on YouTube that will target these muscle groups and be fun to do!

Lauren T.

by #1partier on 6/9/2013 8:24:13 PM

MODMODMOD
My boyfriend of 8 months broke up with me about an hour ago. He says it was because we never hung out. I had a reason. I had dance twice a week, and piano on Mondays. I kept telling him that I was sorry and that I'd work something out. I did. We hung out about a week ago, and had fun. I loved him with my heart and soul, and now this happens. He nevertexted me yesterday, only to say goodnight. He texts me this afternoon saying that he thought it'd be better if we weren't dating. I called my best friend in tears. She chews him out through text sayin' why'd you do this? You were the first guy she truly loved. You jerk. He also asks me why's Lindsey in this? I was crying and gritting my teeth. He also said he wanted to talk to me. I want to, but Lindsey and my mom say don't. I need advice, please.

Hey girlie, talking to him might be a good idea. It'll give you some closure and let you know why he did what he did. But I don't think you should take him back. He broke up with you using a lame excuse and did it through text. You can find a better guy than that, even if it's hard to get over him right now.

Lauren T.

by KenzieC84 on 6/9/2013 7:40:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Hey I have a problem so my recital ended today and I am having a hard time getting over it. I'm really going to miss my team cause we are all going our separate ways. This was like the best year of dance ever and recital was amazing and I'll really miss it, I don't want to sound like a baby but how will I get over this. PLEASE HELP! I have been crying since I got home

Hey girlie, find ways to keep in touch with your team. You can hang out with them over the summer, text them or talk to them on facebook. Your dance team next year will probably be just as great!

Lauren T.

by #1partier on 6/9/2013 7:22:27 PM

Mod Mod Mod
Hi! I literally have a crush on my best friend. We hang out a every day, and I can trust him with anything, and I think he trusts me too. We have such a good friendship, and I want to ask him out. I feel pretty confident that he likes me. But if he says no, that would be a disaster. I'm scared it would ruin our friendship. I also don't know if I've been friendzoned by him, because we get teased a lot by people saying that we should go out, and he always says that we are just friends. Although I say that too Tong But also he says some really flirty things to me, like I told him that I've been rejected twice and he said "You've been rejected?". I dunno if I should risk our friendship and ask him out. What do you think?

Hey girlie, I think it's usually worth the risk. If you're as close as you say you are then it shouldn't hurt your friendship or make things awkward. And if he does like you, you'll be a lot happier with him as your boyfriend. Be really flirty with him to see how he reacts so you can get a good idea of whether or not he likes you too.

Lauren T.

by hermionegirl12 on 6/9/2013 6:42:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!
So I finally talked to my crush yesterday and I want to talk to him again but he doesn't go to my school and the only place I can talk to him is at Tae Kwon do which my sister does. When and what should I talk to him about???? Thanks

Hey girlie, talk to him about what he's doing this summer. And maybe if he says he's not doing a lot you could suggest that the two of you see each other over the summer.

Lauren T.