AN HOUR AGO Currently jammin' to @jacquieleemusic's new EP—have you heard it yet? http://t.co/ERbP5g1INt

12 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

13 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

COMMENTS

How to survive the last week of school: 15 tips for leaving on a high note

It’s the final countdown, and you honestly cannot wait. Five more days, lots of yearbook signing, tons of pictures and yeah, maybe a few tears...

MODMODMODMODMOD
Okay so I have a couple of questions. First off,this summer I am working on loosing weight for the healthy benefit because my doctor said I needed to shed some pounds, and my family is planning to go camping for a few days next month and i wanted to know 1) while camping, what are some easy exercises I can while out int he middle of nowhere? and 2) the place we are going to has a spring, and since im overweight, I just wanted to know if you had any tips on how I could be more confident in a bathing suit in front of all those people that will also be attending the spring. Being overweight has made me really anxious about what others think around me and insecure. Thanks! Smile

Hey girlie, since you'll be out in the woods, go for a walk or a run. Even a brisk walking pace is good cardio, anything that gets your heart rate up. Take your mom or another family member with you so you don't get lost. Find a black one piece swimsuit or tankini. The black will be slimming so you'll look thinner and feel more confident. Anything with ruching or other details will also help distract from your body and make you look even slimmer.

Lauren T.

by skullhottie97 on 6/9/2013 8:09:19 PM

TODAY WAS MY LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by fashiongirl43 on 6/7/2013 1:01:13 PM

***MOD***MOD***MOD***
I'm an aspiring journalist and I was invited to a journalism event in New York. I really want to go but I don't know how to ask my parents. I feel like they'll automatically say no even though I plan to cover costs and it's only for a day or two. I don't think they like big cities and I haven't gone on a vacation in 4 years. How do I ask them so that they'll take me seriously?

Hey girlie,

If they are worried about safety, maybe you could invite them to come with you! You could have some fun with them when you're not at the event, and they would feel more comfortable letting you go. Congrats on being invited!

Meghan D.

by crazyshortie13 on 6/6/2013 11:54:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Today was my last day of school. There is this guy I kinda like but I never had the courage to ask for his number. I know a friend who has his Kik and I follow him on Instagram. Any tips on how to maybe keep talking to him this summer?

Hey girlie,

You could always give him your number or email address and tell him you want to stay in touch over the summer, and then maybe he will give you his too! You could also invite him along whenever your friends hang out in a group! Have a great summer chica!

Meghan D.

by amileofroses on 6/6/2013 11:37:27 PM

I just finished school today Smile I'm happy, and I was signing yearbooks, and I gave cookies to my friends at lunch today Smile But I'm also sad because I have like, NO GIRL my age to hang out with this summer Frown Except when I fly back to my old home state this summer to hang out with several my friends. <3 Smile

by sistersocial98 on 6/6/2013 10:52:47 PM

Haha last year on the last day of school me and my friend both gave our crushes notes that we liked them and her crush doesnt talk to her now and my crush from then didnt talk to me until like november this year cuz i think we weirded them out a little haha. so dont so #8 unless ur sure he likes you or youll never see him again!

by sarahaqua17 on 6/6/2013 10:47:47 PM

I've been out of school for over a week now

by myfatsquirrel on 6/6/2013 10:16:21 PM

by Emilicious on 6/6/2013 9:04:47 PM

my last day is in like a week and a half >_<
as for tip #8: wish I had the courage!! do ppl actually do that? I guess it would be a good time to do it since rumors wouldn't go around school in time for people to make a big deal about it.
and as for tip #14: heh that wouldn't end well. at least for me.

by Casey_cookie on 6/6/2013 9:00:23 PM

MOD
My friend was talking to my crush and he confessed he likes me. Him and I text like 24/7 but we don't really see each other in school because we are in different grades. I know for sure he likes me because she sent a screen shot of their conversation. She is trying to convince him to tell me how he feels, but he's a really shy guy. I'm pretty shy too and I feel unalterable going up to him and talking to him considering the circumstances. I don't know what I should do because school's almost over and we need to get this out before school ends. What should I do?

Hey girlie,

If you know that he likes you and he's shy, maybe you could tell him first! Even if you're shy too, there's nothing to be nervous about since you already know how he feels! It might be awkward for a second, but he can also have the chance to tell you that he likes you Smile

Meghan D.