1 HOURS AGO QUIZ! How confident are you? http://t.co/DECUaJcD21 pic.twitter.com/qw1aemhvcv

2 HOURS AGO Wondering why things are feeling weird within your crew, Virgo? It's written in the stars: http://t.co/ka1pd6zf9N

3 HOURS AGO Still hungry? 11 ways to revamp your snacks and stay feeling full longer: http://t.co/VwUAMQaIcx pic.twitter.com/3o9p3Gawvb

COMMENTS

Need to LOL (or get your awww on)? 8 adorable yearbook snaps

It’s that time of year again: yearbook time! It’s 100+ pages of gel-penned amazingness, and we’re showing you our favorite snaps of the year. Take...

@redvelvetluv I'm pretty positive he meant it as a joke, not anything serious, anyway, his twin last year wrote:
"Hello, hello, taco seasoning, but most of all aardvark." MAKES NO SENSE!!!

by sistersocial98 on 6/17/2013 3:27:28 PM

One of the boys who was in my class when we were in 3rd grade signed"I don't know you." And left it.

by lipgloss;) on 6/13/2013 1:36:28 AM

@sistersocial98 whaaaat? boys say the dumbest things
no guy my age as ever called my mom hot even though my mom is very pretty
I hate the word hot when I think of hot I think of a girl prancing around in little skirts
I don't know wanna be associated with that but yeah calling someone's mom or dad hot
is incredibly rude no matter how good looking they are

by redvelvetluv on 6/7/2013 11:02:20 AM

I love how the cutest couple is gay. At my school if you told people you were gay they would be ashamed of you, except me I like homosexuals.

by PandaPillowPet on 6/7/2013 10:16:40 AM

One of the guys on my CC team wrote in my yearbook: Your mom is hot. At first I thought it was your man i shot! I was like, What in the world......??

by sistersocial98 on 6/6/2013 10:57:30 PM

Is the "cutest couple" actually a couple? Oh and the twin one was cute;)

by myfatsquirrel on 6/6/2013 10:09:56 PM

My yearbook was the wierdest thing. 2 guys claimed themselves to be Carrie Underwood and Justin Bieber and one guys said 'Have an awful summer and don't die.' Another guys claim the entire back page as his. One guy signed it totally knowin that I will probably forget him. I didn't get my crush to sign mine though :-(

by -strawberry13 on 6/6/2013 10:02:35 PM

by Emilicious on 6/6/2013 9:20:42 PM

@winniegirlie the title is get your awww or lol on. in this case it was aww not a joke.

by sohi105 on 6/6/2013 8:42:13 PM

I don't get the cutest couple one?

by WinnieGirlie on 6/6/2013 8:12:09 PM