AN HOUR AGO #QUIZ! What signals are you sending to your crush?

1 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What kind of friend are you?

3 HOURS AGO In tonight's #BFW, Cyd+Shelby get into serious time-traveling trouble. Get your first look:

What should you be doing right now? Skin cancer survivors give you the 411

Spend more time with family. Don't be tempted by friends doing bad things. And, oh yeah, don't shrug off the chance of a sunburn, because...

I do wear sunscreen but sometimes I'm out the door and somewhere else already before I remember. I'll try to remember better this year! Smile

by Leo.Phoenix on 6/13/2013 6:06:30 PM

I am a sunscreen freak, but this video helped me realize that I should always stay protected; even when I'm in the shade.

by dancer995 on 6/7/2013 9:23:31 AM

I had a bad sunburn 2 summers ago and its fine now but now I no y my mom freaked out

by bella0105 on 6/6/2013 5:40:12 PM

My Dad had it, thank you for posting this GL. Checking for ten minutes could save your life <3

by i<3cake on 6/6/2013 4:28:40 PM

haha that guy! "as if gingers didn't have enough problems!" lol

by opptop on 6/6/2013 4:27:14 PM

This is so scary...

by sammyy99 on 6/6/2013 4:18:32 PM

This made me cry, now I know why my mom overreacted when I didn't wear sunscreen to this festival my school had outside and I was sunburned on my cheeks and nose its gone now but still...and my little brother hates sunscreen I try and make him wear it but he keeps telling me no.

by hinatagal on 6/6/2013 2:53:27 PM

My mom lived in Flordia for a while and she attended a walk-a-thon and she got burned so bad she has freckles from it now but she doesn't have skin cancer at 50. So happy she doesn't.

by HockeyLuver on 6/6/2013 1:48:52 PM

Oh my gosh! I'm surprised my mom doesn't have skin cancer

by myfatsquirrel on 6/6/2013 12:02:23 PM

Now Im freaking out because I had a realy bad sunburn 2 years ago and I have tons of moles oh my gosh im so scared :'(

by WinnieGirlie on 6/6/2013 10:53:29 AM

Always running out the door in the morning? Take the extra millisecond to put both backpack straps on your shoulders to prevent back injuries down the line.
What do you wear on your lips?

I should weigh myself frequently so I can manage my diet accordingly.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?