9 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

12 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

13 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

3 killer ways to wear your fave boots in summer

It’s a common misconception that boots can only be worn in the fall and winter. Everybody knows that sandals are king in the summer, but if you...

MOD MOD
so my sleep over is tomorrow and yesterday the girls were supposed to show up to make t-shirts. But only 2 of them came.(there were supposed to be 6 coming) i called them and asked if they were coming and they said no. what should i do about tomorrow. im afraid there not going to show up.

Hey girl! You've done all you can now. They know when it is, and if they don't show up, well, it's their loss! Have a blast with the friends who do show up, and don't fret about the rest! Have fun!!

Melissa T.

by _mahomieforlife on 6/20/2013 4:10:17 PM

Do you know of any places where I can buy some really cute, somewhat cheap, simple, small rings?
Thanks so much GL!

Hey girl! Simple rings are so in right now so you shouldn't have a problem tracking some down! Check out Claire's or American Eagle for some cute finds. Good luck!

xo

Taeler L.

by LAGguitar on 6/15/2013 12:09:17 PM

mod I have two questions one is what kind of outfits go with long boots in summer. The second one is how do I become a moderator? Jess D.

by luna1001 on 6/13/2013 1:27:16 PM

Mod! I've been friends with this guy for a few years(our moms used to be best friends) & I've had a crush on him since before I met him. Over the years, the crush grew stronger when our families were doing a lot of things together, but then this past year, we all grew out of touch, & I sort of forgot about my feelings. But I sent him a message on Facebook recently to tell him happy birthday & we talked a little bit. I asked him if he has any plans for the summer yet, & he said that he doesn't have any plans except for work. I told him I don't have any plans either, but I really want to see Monsters University when it comes out, & he told me that he's super excited about the movie too. So I asked him if he would like to go see it together if he isn't seeing it with anyone else, & he said "Yeah if I'm not working we could go see it!" How do you think I should respond? I'm asking him as friends to go see it, not as a date, b/c I'm not ready to date yet. b/c I want to get 2 know him better

Hey Aubrey31, you could just respond with "Okay yeah let me know." That way he sees you're excited about going with him, but not too desperate. To keep it from going into date territory, pay for your own ticket and candy. Usually one person (whoever asked who out) has to pay for everything, but by doing this it's less romantic. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Aubrey31 on 6/9/2013 10:41:35 PM

Mod Mod Mod I might be getting tickets to a country concert from my dad's friend. I want to go to Blake Shelton's concert. But I have to see if he has tickets to his concert. If not then I need a backup. If I can't get any to Blake Shelton's then I am between Miranda Lambert and Rascal Flatts. How should I go about deciding which concert to go to? And I know someone who went to a concert and got to go on stage. I don't know if that would happen but I would be so scared to go up on stage. But what if I regret it? The tickets that I get could very well be front row! Or within in the first few rows! Also what is something cute and comfy to wear to a country concert? Thanks so much!

Hey girlie, who do you like more? Decide which concert you would be more upset if you missed the opportunity to go to. If someone tries to get you on stage, you can always no. But I'm sure you'll have a good time if you do go on stage. Wear jean shorts, boots, your favorite top and a cowgirl hat.

Lauren T.