8 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

10 HOURS AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today?

11 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

"Lost in Hope" - An original poem

Hello darlings! As we slip into summer, here's a sweet poem we hope you'll take to heart. It's written by a GL reader just like...

MOD MOD!!!! I was dating this guy and he moved away and I broke up with him but he still
thinks where dating

Hey missy, if you don't want to be in the relationship anymore then you need to clarify to him that you guys are over. Don't leave him hanging. It's not healthy for him or you! Be nice and respectful about it but make sure you spell it out for him so there's no more confusion. Good Luck! xx
Jess D.

by coolperson4554 on 6/21/2013 12:48:26 PM

MOD MOD how do you write your own you write it please tell me cause I have my own poem I wrote

Hey girlie,

You can submit here under "fun stuff"!

Meghan D.

by coolperson4554 on 6/13/2013 10:51:06 PM

Mod mod mod
Thank you so much! I was truly confused!Smile

by kamkam12 on 6/10/2013 7:07:12 PM

Very nice poem! I liked it a lot and it was much better than I could have written so good job! Loved it Smile

by JackieH on 6/10/2013 4:02:52 PM

Mod mod mod
Please please answer!!! Okay, I like this guy and I'm pretty sure he likes me too but there's a problem. Everyone's gonna tease us because well we go to the same church and he knows my sister plus I cannot stnd his mom. What should I do? I'm so confused. Thanx!

Hey girl!

If anyone teases you, you just have to shrug it off. If you don't give the meanies the reaction they're looking for, then they'll leave you alone. And you don't have to like his mom, but be sure to be respectful so you two can get along too. It's great that you go to church together, because that way you'll get to see your crush all summer. Ask him if he'd like to hang out outside of church or exchange numbers or e-mails so you can talk during the rest of the week. Good luck!

Jess D.

by kamkam12 on 6/10/2013 12:39:20 PM

That was a great poem. Very rateable and well written for sure!

by Chloe<3 on 6/9/2013 9:41:17 PM

thank you Casey_cookie! it means so much to me : )

by Gryffindor7924 on 6/9/2013 8:35:59 PM

wow that's real talent. I loved how vivid it was, lots of details!

by Casey_cookie on 6/9/2013 2:29:02 PM

As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?