5 HOURS AGO See what reality star is getting bullied behind the runways!: #StopBullying http://t.co/8dWrkf6fRu

6 HOURS AGO Is there space between you and your guy now that you’re BTS? Help decode the situation here: http://t.co/IN1fP6QYcM

7 HOURS AGO That *very* awkward moment when you and your bestie are crushing on the same cutie: http://t.co/ihRzxuWfDU

COMMENTS

Rekindle your camp crush in a pinch

Last summer, I met this guy at camp. We hung out the whole session and had a great time. We’ve e-mailed a few times, and he told...

MOD MOD MOD!
Thank you SO much Helen S!

by maggie183 on 6/13/2013 8:30:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Thank you SO much Helen S!

by maggie183 on 6/13/2013 8:30:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
I asked for advice on something on this article..I just wanted to make sure it went through. Thanks.

by maggie183 on 6/13/2013 6:48:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Ok so my bgf who is also my crush has been acting really weird towards me all week. It seems like he's been going out of his way to avoid me and whenever he runs in to me he doesn't even seem happy to see me. We are practically best friends and talk ALL the time at school so this is really weird.
I am SUCH a paranoid person so of course I have been imagining all of the terrible reasons why this might be. Like that he hates me for some reason or that he got a gf (I'm always worried about him getting a gf..is that weird?) ANYWAY...do you have any advice or ideas of why he might be acting weird towards me? Oh and also..any tips for being less paranoid? It's been making me pretty miserable lately. Thanks..<3<3<3

hey! It seems like you might have feelings for him, and that's why you're stressed about him getting a gf. I don't think you need to worry. There could be so many reasons he seems less enthusiastic than usual. Maybe he's feeling tired this week, maybe he's preoccupied with school or stuff at home. Try not to take it personally until you know it's personal. Here's what you do to stop stressing: find a distraction, anything to take your mind off this and get lost in it. You'll forget your worries in no time Smile

Helen S.

by maggie183 on 6/13/2013 5:35:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Okay so my crush and I dance together, and we are going to nationals together on the beach (one whole week). How can I flirt with him to get him to like me??But Idk what hotel he is staying at and I don't want to sound creepy.

Hey girl!

Here's a trusty GL guide to flirting: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2007/11/17/Flirting101.aspx

Good luck in the competition and have a great time!

Jess D.

by #1partier on 6/11/2013 9:39:26 AM

by Emilicious on 6/11/2013 2:08:56 AM

!!!!!
I reaalllly like this guy. Like I don't think I've ever had such strong feelings towards a guy before. Everyone keeps asking me why I'm smiling. We met when my brother had him and a few others over to sing. I was really bored that night, so I joined them. This is not a typical thing for me to do because of my shyness. He called me pretty and we hugged and I was sad to see him leave. This was 7 mos ago, and we only saw each other two more times after that, saying hi and then going about our own business. But I joined this summer musical, and he's in it too, so he texted me, and we talked for a while. Today, got the courage to start a conversation, and we talked for 3 hrs straight. He told me I was strange but that he liked it and that he wouldn't be talking to me if I wasn't. But now I'm nervous because we have practice tomorrow together, and I'm very extremely shy. Do you have any flirting tips for shy girls? And is two years too much of a difference in high school?

by janbradylolz on 6/11/2013 12:59:26 AM

You need to let him know as soon as possible so he can be looking forward toward being with you. You will know by his responses if he is still interested.

There is this guy at camp I have feelings for and I cant wait to see him. Only prob he is a little older but that didnt stop us from having fun together last year. I am so looking forward to that.

by fashionqn on 6/10/2013 10:53:34 PM

MOD! (Lauren T)
Thank you so much for the advice you gave me! I left something out because I was almost out of room. Whenever I see him around campus, he looks at me but doesn't say anything. On other occasions, if he can see if I am annoyed, we'll catch each other's eyes and he'll get this grin on his face that seems to be saying, "Sucks for you, but this is hilarious". Does this mean anything?

Hey girlie, I don't think it means anything different than what I said before. He definitely wants to have some kind of connection with you so that's a good thing! You just need to find any excuse you can to spend more time with him to get to know him better.

Lauren T.

by MLuvsYou on 6/10/2013 8:54:50 PM

Mod mod mod
I just started my period today and I have a pool party to go to tomorrow, does a tampon really work to swim and how often should I change it?! Also what brand is the best for swimming? Thanks!

Hey girlie, a tampon will definitely work in the pool! It depends on how heavy your period is, but a good rule of thumb is to change it every 4 hours. Whatever brand you like is fine for swimming. It doesn't matter what the kind is, any brand will work for swimming.

Lauren T.