9 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMoment when your bestie's ex tries to hit on you...Here's how to deal: http://t.co/cNRReCECR5

12 HOURS AGO Look cool as ice in Anna & Elsa's hottest hairstyles #Frozen: http://t.co/zkJh1LxAEF

13 HOURS AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

COMMENTS

3 teen bloggers totally worth your time

With oh-so many blogs out there, it’s difficult to choose which ones to follow. After all, there are only 24 hours in a day! But everyone is...

@happyfeet16 , your period stops when you get in the water.

by _karen_ on 8/3/2013 2:42:24 PM

Love the outfits!

by kra1697 on 7/25/2013 1:05:01 PM

I go to school with Zoe (girlwiththeflower). I love seeing her new style everyday in the hallways! She graduated this year, but I'm determined to let my personality shine through my outfits more from now on, just like Zoe. She's an amazing inspiration in both fashion and art! I want to be bold with my outfits just like her. She's a great example of being yourslf and not being afraid of what other people think. Thanks for posting; Zoe totally deserves it!
~Erin O. Helen S.

by erinkaelie on 6/13/2013 8:17:16 PM

MOD so I'm expected to get my period this weekend but I am going to be at a pool party. I've never used tampons before but I think I might have to. Can you give me some tips on tampon usage?

Sure, girl!

And if you can't quite get the hang of it, def check out this article: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/12/21/I-cant-get-the-hang-of-tampons.aspx

Good luck and have fun at the pool!

Jess D.

by HappyFeet16 on 6/10/2013 10:08:18 AM

Thank you Lauren T!

by MakeupLover245 on 6/9/2013 11:40:02 PM

so I have gotten my period 4 times, july, august, then again not til February, and then may. and im going to Hawaii in less than two weeks and that's when my period is supposed to come! its obviously never really been regular, so do you think that it will come or no? im looking for a yes or no because im going to be swimming a lot and I don't want to have itFrown ive tried a tampon once so I can use them. also I have another question, I have little bumps on my bikini line, any tips on how to get rid of them? thank you so much!

Hey girlie, I can't tell you yes or no any better than you can. Take tampons with you so that if it does come you'll be prepared. You can buy creams that help eliminate those little red bumps. If you shave your bikini line, that's probably what they're from.

Lauren T.

by imaginegymnast22 on 6/9/2013 9:06:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD Oaky, so i need some tips on going into 7th grade please advise!!!

Hey girlie, if you're going to a new school for 7th grade then try to meet as many new people as you can. Be confident in yourself and be friendly and talk to others. A new school is a chance for a fresh start so use it! If you're not going to a new school then think about what went well for you in 6th grade and what didn't. Maybe you want to study more or be more organized in 7th grade.

Lauren T.