3 HOURS AGO Can we get a "yas" for this surfing pig? http://t.co/NKdXo1fHEB

6 HOURS AGO Listening to @BeaMiller #youngblood and wishing it was live like yesterday! #glfashbash

6 HOURS AGO Stripes, polka dots, or floral?! Find your perf print match here: http://t.co/lM41ZdRSJ6

COMMENTS

Father's Day Gift Guide: Perfect presents under $30

He’s the best guy ever, but he’s impossible to shop for. That’s right, Father’s Day is just around the corner and there is a perfect gift out...

Oh gosh I would never get my dad "My Head is an Animal". First of all, I've been wanting it for months. So that would be so unfair. Second, he would hate the music on it!

by Glitterheart16 on 6/11/2013 9:43:59 AM

Thank You so much! I was so confused.

by Genovi on 6/11/2013 7:48:51 AM

by Emilicious on 6/11/2013 2:09:37 AM

My Dad would like all of these gifts! He's a mixture of all of these Smile These are really great ideas!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 6/11/2013 12:08:52 AM

We are getting my dad a new ipad. Mom will help with the cost but he deserves it. But some of those are great ideas. Like apples to apples, games with the family are so much fun.

by fashionqn on 6/10/2013 8:28:22 PM

What does 'MOD MOD MOD!' mean?
And My dad is none of those! Gift ideas for an outdoorsy dad?

Hey girlie, MOD is short for moderators. So if you want a question answered you put MOD in front of it and whoever is online will answer it for you. For your outdoorsy dad how about a new water bottle or a pocket knife. Maybe he needs a new pair of sunglasses. Think about specific outdoors activities that he likes and try to find something related to those.

Lauren T.

by Genovi on 6/10/2013 5:16:18 PM

My dad's totally the dapper dad for sure. Smile

by Chloe<3 on 6/10/2013 3:48:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD! HELP! Since the divorce my Dad has always been a real jerk and we have never had a good relationship. I really hated that he cheated on my Mom and had two other kids with the other woman. He always thinks he is right and dosnt care about anyone but himself. He even told me we cant fix the so called relationship! So Fathers day is coming up and they all say " Give the best person in the world a special gift" but honestly he's not so I feel like I shouldn't give him anything what do I do though? HELP!

Hey girl!

That's lame that he isn't working with you to mend your father-daughter relationship. A great Father's Day gift could be a homemade invitation to spend some time together. Tell him you'd like to get ice cream together or go out for dinner sometime during the week. That would be the perfect opportunity to either talk things through or just enjoy some casual dad-daughter company.

Good luck!