4 ways to spice up your spring break
Dear Carol: Should I swap my BF for the cutie in my class?
The best jobs for ages 16 and under
Guess who made the cut for the MTV Movie Awards nominations?
Hole-y moly: Do not miss these doughnuts
Sweet shades that won't break the bank
Three mascaras you can totally ugly-cry in
Get happy: 8 tricks for a more delightful life
Thoughts on our Feb/March issue? We wanna hear 'em!
Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast Character Voices
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
8 HOURS AGO Yeah...don't do *this* with your crush on Facebook: http://t.co/FmVJRC3T3b
11 HOURS AGO Sorry Lea Michele, @jjtotah might be the cutest thing to ever hit @GLEEonFOX: http://t.co/JZJkM3AQTE
12 HOURS AGO From music to movies and fashion, ya gurl @selenagomez is straight killin' the game: http://t.co/lpxrY8akU2
52 Comments | Add Yours
1. Running or dancing? Dancing
2. Art or music? Art
3. Science or history? Science
4. Sports or clubs?Sports
5. Cooking or baking? Baking
6. Reading or watching movies? Reading
7. Malls or boutiques? Malls
8. Friends or boyfriends? Friends
9. Breakfast or dinner? Breakfast
10. Pinterest or YouTube? Youtube
by lavendar on 7/15/2013 1:36:38 PM
by lovingyouwasred on 7/13/2013 4:32:11 PM
2.music (specifically singing)
8. friends (I don't have a boyfriend yet, or it would be both)
by Grounded*Dreamer on 7/13/2013 4:02:32 PM
by Brt330 on 7/11/2013 3:46:06 PM
by musicalhasaheartsweet on 7/9/2013 8:42:22 PM
by gibsonariana on 7/7/2013 11:22:44 PM
1. Dancing, even though I suck at it
4. Clubs, I am totes not athletic
6. Reading because I'm a nerd
8. Friends because they always got your back
9. Breakfast, I get to eat whatever I want
by FashionFreak26 on 7/2/2013 6:03:46 PM
10. YouTube (JacksGap and danisnotonfire *fangirl moment*)
by animebvbfreak on 7/1/2013 5:06:50 PM
by christymiller14 on 7/1/2013 12:12:06 PM
1. Running or dancing? both<3 but mostly dance
2. Art or music? music 24/7
3. Science or history? SCIENCE
4. Sports or clubs? sportssportssports but also some clubs
5. Cooking or baking? Cooking! Because Hibachi can't be baked.
6. Reading or watching movies? Honestly, watching. It takes a pretty long time to find a good book.
7. Malls or boutiques? Malls, plenty of stores+me(if I ever get money)=happiness
8. Friends or boyfriends?both
9. Breakfast or dinner? I eat at the weirdest times so I guess both.
10. Pinterest or YouTube?
by plecomer on 6/27/2013 9:40:20 PM
Score some swoon-worthy reads!
Win a cute new collection in our
Books We're Crushing On giveaway!
CLICK HERE to enter...