What is Memorial Day, anyway?
Is a long-distance relationship worth it?
Meet the girl who ditched prom to help the homeless
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
Feel Good Friday: These special dolls are helping kids celebrate their differences
How to make cut off denim shorts
The best self tanners for a natural looking glow
The sugar-free French toast recipe you need to try
Hit the beach this summer with the PBteen towel from our June/July swim fashion shoot!
GL's Behind-the-Scenes of Strange Magic
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
5 HOURS AGO The one cardio workout you never knew you needed: http://t.co/jyIA2OswSX
6 HOURS AGO Current needs: a kitten and a fabulous new sundress. 🐱�#GLgirlrl
7 HOURS AGO Yes, you CAN ask him out. Here's how: http://t.co/XcrD13YSL5 pic.twitter.com/WsI0A7aoAv
52 Comments | Add Yours
1. Running or dancing? Dancing
2. Art or music? Art
3. Science or history? Science
4. Sports or clubs?Sports
5. Cooking or baking? Baking
6. Reading or watching movies? Reading
7. Malls or boutiques? Malls
8. Friends or boyfriends? Friends
9. Breakfast or dinner? Breakfast
10. Pinterest or YouTube? Youtube
by lavendar on 7/15/2013 1:36:38 PM
by lovingyouwasred on 7/13/2013 4:32:11 PM
2.music (specifically singing)
8. friends (I don't have a boyfriend yet, or it would be both)
by Grounded*Dreamer on 7/13/2013 4:02:32 PM
by Brt330 on 7/11/2013 3:46:06 PM
by musicalhasaheartsweet on 7/9/2013 8:42:22 PM
by gibsonariana on 7/7/2013 11:22:44 PM
1. Dancing, even though I suck at it
4. Clubs, I am totes not athletic
6. Reading because I'm a nerd
8. Friends because they always got your back
9. Breakfast, I get to eat whatever I want
by FashionFreak26 on 7/2/2013 6:03:46 PM
10. YouTube (JacksGap and danisnotonfire *fangirl moment*)
by animebvbfreak on 7/1/2013 5:06:50 PM
by christymiller14 on 7/1/2013 12:12:06 PM
1. Running or dancing? both<3 but mostly dance
2. Art or music? music 24/7
3. Science or history? SCIENCE
4. Sports or clubs? sportssportssports but also some clubs
5. Cooking or baking? Cooking! Because Hibachi can't be baked.
6. Reading or watching movies? Honestly, watching. It takes a pretty long time to find a good book.
7. Malls or boutiques? Malls, plenty of stores+me(if I ever get money)=happiness
8. Friends or boyfriends?both
9. Breakfast or dinner? I eat at the weirdest times so I guess both.
10. Pinterest or YouTube?
by plecomer on 6/27/2013 9:40:20 PM
Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!
So. Many. Reads. To. Win.
GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.