Black Friday shopping tips
My BF broke up with me and has ignored me ever since. Why?
Be a pro pet sitter!
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
Feel-Good Friday: An unlikely friendship between a cute baby and a cute baby sloth
GL's Friends Gift Guide: Exactly what to get your besties for under $20
5 ways to spice up your ponytail
Flu shots: myths uncovered
Can your bud truly count on you?
What do you think of our Dec/Jan issue? We wanna know!
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
9 HOURS AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB
10 HOURS AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5
11 HOURS AGO The shocking truth about flu shots: http://t.co/LX6Niz48FW
52 Comments | Add Yours
1. Running or dancing? Dancing
2. Art or music? Art
3. Science or history? Science
4. Sports or clubs?Sports
5. Cooking or baking? Baking
6. Reading or watching movies? Reading
7. Malls or boutiques? Malls
8. Friends or boyfriends? Friends
9. Breakfast or dinner? Breakfast
10. Pinterest or YouTube? Youtube
by lavendar on 7/15/2013 1:36:38 PM
by lovingyouwasred on 7/13/2013 4:32:11 PM
2.music (specifically singing)
8. friends (I don't have a boyfriend yet, or it would be both)
by Grounded*Dreamer on 7/13/2013 4:02:32 PM
by Brt330 on 7/11/2013 3:46:06 PM
by musicalhasaheartsweet on 7/9/2013 8:42:22 PM
by gibsonariana on 7/7/2013 11:22:44 PM
1. Dancing, even though I suck at it
4. Clubs, I am totes not athletic
6. Reading because I'm a nerd
8. Friends because they always got your back
9. Breakfast, I get to eat whatever I want
by FashionFreak26 on 7/2/2013 6:03:46 PM
10. YouTube (JacksGap and danisnotonfire *fangirl moment*)
by animebvbfreak on 7/1/2013 5:06:50 PM
by christymiller14 on 7/1/2013 12:12:06 PM
1. Running or dancing? both<3 but mostly dance
2. Art or music? music 24/7
3. Science or history? SCIENCE
4. Sports or clubs? sportssportssports but also some clubs
5. Cooking or baking? Cooking! Because Hibachi can't be baked.
6. Reading or watching movies? Honestly, watching. It takes a pretty long time to find a good book.
7. Malls or boutiques? Malls, plenty of stores+me(if I ever get money)=happiness
8. Friends or boyfriends?both
9. Breakfast or dinner? I eat at the weirdest times so I guess both.
10. Pinterest or YouTube?
by plecomer on 6/27/2013 9:40:20 PM
Teenage girl...and assassin nun? Meet Annith in Mortal Heart
Mortal Heart—the third and final chapter in the His Fair Assassin trilogy—follows a trio of teen girls trained in the dark arts of spying and murder. CLICK HERE to catch up on the first two books...and get a sneak peek at the gripping conclusion in Mortal Heart.