This sweetie will make your heart swoon...
Are your friends using you? Here's how to deal...
Exclusive: Get your princess on with Disney Channel this weekend
August Bags 4 Babes Giveaway: Week 4 winners
Keep your white sneakers looking brand-new
Trend to try: Hair tapestries
What time should you *really* take a shower?
Sneak a peek at our August/September issue starring Dove Cameron!
GL's Exclusive Look at Sunday's Best Friends Whenever
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
1 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 1 royal darling wins a Be Light The Duchess bag from @jujube_intl: http://t.co/g9yqPSfR9t
16 HOURS AGO Keep your white sneaks oh-so-fresh with these tips: http://t.co/MleytBzl7y pic.twitter.com/ei6mrVBhLo
17 HOURS AGO EXCLUSIVE: Get your princess on with @DisneyChannel this weekend!: http://t.co/P2QpInO51X pic.twitter.com/juRdmHQvIm
52 Comments | Add Yours
1. Running or dancing? Dancing
2. Art or music? Art
3. Science or history? Science
4. Sports or clubs?Sports
5. Cooking or baking? Baking
6. Reading or watching movies? Reading
7. Malls or boutiques? Malls
8. Friends or boyfriends? Friends
9. Breakfast or dinner? Breakfast
10. Pinterest or YouTube? Youtube
by lavendar on 7/15/2013 1:36:38 PM
by lovingyouwasred on 7/13/2013 4:32:11 PM
2.music (specifically singing)
8. friends (I don't have a boyfriend yet, or it would be both)
by Grounded*Dreamer on 7/13/2013 4:02:32 PM
by Brt330 on 7/11/2013 3:46:06 PM
by musicalhasaheartsweet on 7/9/2013 8:42:22 PM
by gibsonariana on 7/7/2013 11:22:44 PM
1. Dancing, even though I suck at it
4. Clubs, I am totes not athletic
6. Reading because I'm a nerd
8. Friends because they always got your back
9. Breakfast, I get to eat whatever I want
by FashionFreak26 on 7/2/2013 6:03:46 PM
10. YouTube (JacksGap and danisnotonfire *fangirl moment*)
by animebvbfreak on 7/1/2013 5:06:50 PM
by christymiller14 on 7/1/2013 12:12:06 PM
1. Running or dancing? both<3 but mostly dance
2. Art or music? music 24/7
3. Science or history? SCIENCE
4. Sports or clubs? sportssportssports but also some clubs
5. Cooking or baking? Cooking! Because Hibachi can't be baked.
6. Reading or watching movies? Honestly, watching. It takes a pretty long time to find a good book.
7. Malls or boutiques? Malls, plenty of stores+me(if I ever get money)=happiness
8. Friends or boyfriends?both
9. Breakfast or dinner? I eat at the weirdest times so I guess both.
10. Pinterest or YouTube?
by plecomer on 6/27/2013 9:40:20 PM
Fall in love with the *perfect* book for back-to-school
Want to start the year off right? Grab a copy of How to Say I Love You Out Loud, a gorgeous new novel about friends, family and fitting in.
CLICK HERE to find out more.