5 cute treats that just might top your chocolate Easter bunny
Make a dash from this dirtbag
I'm not a ho! How do I change my rep?
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
10 ways to rock your holiday weekend!
Shop the cutest sandals under $20
Change at your fingertips! Try this color-changing nail polish
PMS cravings? 4 snacks to eat (and 4 to avoid) to kick cramps to the curb
What kind of winner are you?
#ThrowbackThursday: Flip through GL’s covers from 2000
Space Camp Video Diary
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
1 HOURS AGO Transform your look with color-changing nail polish: http://t.co/IwZ0dhHpF4
13 HOURS AGO How to ask a guy out and not be super awk and sketchy: http://t.co/l6Imxj9xVp
16 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7
52 Comments | Add Yours
by gshiftskull on 6/26/2013 3:36:42 PM
1. Running or dancing? running!!!!!
2. Art or music? I love them both
3. Science or history? history
4. Sports or clubs? sports
5. Cooking or baking? baking, especially cake
6. Reading or watching movies? readinggggg
7. Malls or boutiques? depends...
8. Friends or boyfriends? friends!!! you can never have to many ;)
9. Breakfast or dinner? brekkie
10. Pinterest or YouTube? pintrest
by marcantoni867 on 6/25/2013 2:57:27 PM
6. watching movies?
by origamicranegirl on 6/25/2013 2:07:23 PM
1. Running or dancing? Dancing(although I'm bad at it)
2. Art or music? Music(no competition!)
3. Science or history? Ugh. Neither
4. Sports or clubs? Clubs(yep, I'm THAT girl who fears the ball)
5. Cooking or baking? Baking
6. Reading or watching movies? Both
7. Malls or boutiques? Malls
8. Friends or boyfriends? Friends--although want a boyfriend <3
9. Breakfast or dinner? Dinner
10. Pinterest or YouTube? Youtube
by Kem101 on 6/24/2013 8:01:52 PM
History, I suck at science
by Buffy1998 on 6/24/2013 11:13:58 AM
3. I love both but probably history
6. Watching movies
9. Breakfast food at dinner
10. Youtube totally
by ahs019 on 6/23/2013 11:21:12 AM
by sonnet on 6/23/2013 2:10:46 AM
by cjp4love on 6/22/2013 3:04:01 PM
by emaemtheory on 6/22/2013 2:08:25 PM
1. Running or dancing? Dancing.
2. Art or music? I really like both but am WAY more passionate about art.
3. Science or history? History
4. Sports or clubs? Clubs. I'm not a sporty kinda gal.
5. Cooking or baking? Hmmmmmm...... I like both but I'd have to say baking.
6. Reading or watching movies? I like both but I guess reading.
7. Malls or boutiques? I like both a lot boutiques are cute but normally expensive and malls have a lot more to choose from so probably mall.
8. Friends or boyfriends? Hmmmmm.... I don't have either but from what I have heard I would say friends.
9. Breakfast or dinner? Breakfast gives you energy for the day!
10. Pinterest or YouTube? Youtube.
by fashiongirl43 on 6/21/2013 2:41:50 PM
How to plan the perfect party
Decoration DIYs, delish recipes, party pointers and more—Planning Perfect Parties is your complete guide to hosting fun, festive fêtes. CLICK HERE for a sneak peek inside.