What to do now to make sure your summer totally rocks
How to ask a guy out (without sounding desperate)
Meet the girl who ditched prom to help the homeless
Exclusive: Lucy Hale speaks out on a major danger facing teens
Feel Good Friday: These special dolls are helping kids celebrate their differences
Be the cutest at any Memorial Day BBQ with these awesome outfit ideas
Stay cool with these easy breezy braid how-tos
Healthy snacks that'll beat your mid-afternoon slump
Hit the beach this summer with the PBteen towel from our June/July swim fashion shoot!
GL's Behind-the-Scenes of Strange Magic
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
7 HOURS AGO Get some sleep, #GLGirls! You need to be full-strength fabulous for your Fridayyyyy! 😘💁 💋
8 HOURS AGO ICYMI: The #ScorchTrials trailer has us totally freaking out. http://t.co/XoEn2bBmBJ pic.twitter.com/gwIfeFuDQI
9 HOURS AGO You *NEED* these DIY decorations at your grad party: http://t.co/5uW6XeaNOP pic.twitter.com/NvgbRJ8gtg
52 Comments | Add Yours
by gshiftskull on 6/26/2013 3:36:42 PM
1. Running or dancing? running!!!!!
2. Art or music? I love them both
3. Science or history? history
4. Sports or clubs? sports
5. Cooking or baking? baking, especially cake
6. Reading or watching movies? readinggggg
7. Malls or boutiques? depends...
8. Friends or boyfriends? friends!!! you can never have to many ;)
9. Breakfast or dinner? brekkie
10. Pinterest or YouTube? pintrest
by marcantoni867 on 6/25/2013 2:57:27 PM
6. watching movies?
by origamicranegirl on 6/25/2013 2:07:23 PM
1. Running or dancing? Dancing(although I'm bad at it)
2. Art or music? Music(no competition!)
3. Science or history? Ugh. Neither
4. Sports or clubs? Clubs(yep, I'm THAT girl who fears the ball)
5. Cooking or baking? Baking
6. Reading or watching movies? Both
7. Malls or boutiques? Malls
8. Friends or boyfriends? Friends--although want a boyfriend <3
9. Breakfast or dinner? Dinner
10. Pinterest or YouTube? Youtube
by Kem101 on 6/24/2013 8:01:52 PM
History, I suck at science
by Buffy1998 on 6/24/2013 11:13:58 AM
3. I love both but probably history
6. Watching movies
9. Breakfast food at dinner
10. Youtube totally
by ahs019 on 6/23/2013 11:21:12 AM
by sonnet on 6/23/2013 2:10:46 AM
by cjp4love on 6/22/2013 3:04:01 PM
by emaemtheory on 6/22/2013 2:08:25 PM
1. Running or dancing? Dancing.
2. Art or music? I really like both but am WAY more passionate about art.
3. Science or history? History
4. Sports or clubs? Clubs. I'm not a sporty kinda gal.
5. Cooking or baking? Hmmmmmm...... I like both but I'd have to say baking.
6. Reading or watching movies? I like both but I guess reading.
7. Malls or boutiques? I like both a lot boutiques are cute but normally expensive and malls have a lot more to choose from so probably mall.
8. Friends or boyfriends? Hmmmmm.... I don't have either but from what I have heard I would say friends.
9. Breakfast or dinner? Breakfast gives you energy for the day!
10. Pinterest or YouTube? Youtube.
by fashiongirl43 on 6/21/2013 2:41:50 PM
Design your dress with Duck Tape for a chance to win $10,000
Wanna stick out at prom? Check out Duck Tape's #StuckAtProm scholarship contest for a chance to show off your ah-mazing design skills! More than $50,000 in scholarships is up for grabs—CLICK HERE for deets.