This Turkey Day vacay: host a friendsgiving feast!
4 ways to flirt without saying a word
I know I am pretty but I don't have a BF. Is something wrong with me?
6 TV ladies we're thankful for
Feel-Good Friday: Tiffany the Terrier eats her pro-ice hockey playing owner's passport
DIY Thanksgiving centerpieces for your table
All-natural lippies you can actually eat
4 sneaky moves for stronger and leaner posture
Should you get back with your ex?
What do you think of our Dec/Jan issue? We wanna know!
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
4 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl
7 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos
8 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s
52 Comments | Add Yours
by gshiftskull on 6/26/2013 3:36:42 PM
1. Running or dancing? running!!!!!
2. Art or music? I love them both
3. Science or history? history
4. Sports or clubs? sports
5. Cooking or baking? baking, especially cake
6. Reading or watching movies? readinggggg
7. Malls or boutiques? depends...
8. Friends or boyfriends? friends!!! you can never have to many ;)
9. Breakfast or dinner? brekkie
10. Pinterest or YouTube? pintrest
by marcantoni867 on 6/25/2013 2:57:27 PM
6. watching movies?
by origamicranegirl on 6/25/2013 2:07:23 PM
1. Running or dancing? Dancing(although I'm bad at it)
2. Art or music? Music(no competition!)
3. Science or history? Ugh. Neither
4. Sports or clubs? Clubs(yep, I'm THAT girl who fears the ball)
5. Cooking or baking? Baking
6. Reading or watching movies? Both
7. Malls or boutiques? Malls
8. Friends or boyfriends? Friends--although want a boyfriend <3
9. Breakfast or dinner? Dinner
10. Pinterest or YouTube? Youtube
by Kem101 on 6/24/2013 8:01:52 PM
History, I suck at science
by Buffy1998 on 6/24/2013 11:13:58 AM
3. I love both but probably history
6. Watching movies
9. Breakfast food at dinner
10. Youtube totally
by ahs019 on 6/23/2013 11:21:12 AM
by sonnet on 6/23/2013 2:10:46 AM
by cjp4love on 6/22/2013 3:04:01 PM
by emaemtheory on 6/22/2013 2:08:25 PM
1. Running or dancing? Dancing.
2. Art or music? I really like both but am WAY more passionate about art.
3. Science or history? History
4. Sports or clubs? Clubs. I'm not a sporty kinda gal.
5. Cooking or baking? Hmmmmmm...... I like both but I'd have to say baking.
6. Reading or watching movies? I like both but I guess reading.
7. Malls or boutiques? I like both a lot boutiques are cute but normally expensive and malls have a lot more to choose from so probably mall.
8. Friends or boyfriends? Hmmmmm.... I don't have either but from what I have heard I would say friends.
9. Breakfast or dinner? Breakfast gives you energy for the day!
10. Pinterest or YouTube? Youtube.
by fashiongirl43 on 6/21/2013 2:41:50 PM
Here's a *free* excerpt from Bella Thorne's new book!
Bella Thorne's got a new book series—
and it's amazing.
CLICK HERE for everything you need to know about the first novel, Autumn Falls—plus a Q&A with Bella and a *free* chapter sampler!