7 books to get you ready for spring break
Do guys notice if you don't wear makeup? Here's what this real guy says...
So...I was caught stuffing my bra
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
Feel Good Friday: The sweetest story of how this unlikely duo became BFFs
Trend Alert: Look cute forever in chambray
3-free: What you need to know about nail polish
Would you wear a "wearable"?
Which fictional school is made for you?
Sneak a peek at our April/May issue starring Becky G
GL Exclusive with Lea Michele
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
35 MINUTES AGO Transform your skin from dry to glowing with this #DIY coconut lavender sugar scrub: http://t.co/8IqZbkwrn3 (http://t.co/vDOA7ggmVh)
1 HOURS AGO Calling all college-bound chicas! The new SAT is here, and here's what's changing: http://t.co/EFZh53eJpK (http://t.co/8XqwoQaPgT)
2 HOURS AGO #BeautySpy: Steal Morgan S.'s tips for making your look a li'l bolder: http://t.co/HIHsIzRNcE (http://t.co/sQ6ovUb0aL)
52 Comments | Add Yours
by gshiftskull on 6/26/2013 3:36:42 PM
1. Running or dancing? running!!!!!
2. Art or music? I love them both
3. Science or history? history
4. Sports or clubs? sports
5. Cooking or baking? baking, especially cake
6. Reading or watching movies? readinggggg
7. Malls or boutiques? depends...
8. Friends or boyfriends? friends!!! you can never have to many ;)
9. Breakfast or dinner? brekkie
10. Pinterest or YouTube? pintrest
by marcantoni867 on 6/25/2013 2:57:27 PM
6. watching movies?
by origamicranegirl on 6/25/2013 2:07:23 PM
1. Running or dancing? Dancing(although I'm bad at it)
2. Art or music? Music(no competition!)
3. Science or history? Ugh. Neither
4. Sports or clubs? Clubs(yep, I'm THAT girl who fears the ball)
5. Cooking or baking? Baking
6. Reading or watching movies? Both
7. Malls or boutiques? Malls
8. Friends or boyfriends? Friends--although want a boyfriend <3
9. Breakfast or dinner? Dinner
10. Pinterest or YouTube? Youtube
by Kem101 on 6/24/2013 8:01:52 PM
History, I suck at science
by Buffy1998 on 6/24/2013 11:13:58 AM
3. I love both but probably history
6. Watching movies
9. Breakfast food at dinner
10. Youtube totally
by ahs019 on 6/23/2013 11:21:12 AM
by sonnet on 6/23/2013 2:10:46 AM
by cjp4love on 6/22/2013 3:04:01 PM
by emaemtheory on 6/22/2013 2:08:25 PM
1. Running or dancing? Dancing.
2. Art or music? I really like both but am WAY more passionate about art.
3. Science or history? History
4. Sports or clubs? Clubs. I'm not a sporty kinda gal.
5. Cooking or baking? Hmmmmmm...... I like both but I'd have to say baking.
6. Reading or watching movies? I like both but I guess reading.
7. Malls or boutiques? I like both a lot boutiques are cute but normally expensive and malls have a lot more to choose from so probably mall.
8. Friends or boyfriends? Hmmmmm.... I don't have either but from what I have heard I would say friends.
9. Breakfast or dinner? Breakfast gives you energy for the day!
10. Pinterest or YouTube? Youtube.
by fashiongirl43 on 6/21/2013 2:41:50 PM
It Takes Two: Win, read and review!
Win, read and review an exclusive, advanced reading copy of It Takes Two: A Whole New Ball Game by Belle Payton...and you might be featured by GL! CLICK HERE to enter