My crush caught me staring at him
Dear Carol: Can you lose weight too fast?
Exclusive: The Thundermans' star Kira Kosarin shares the second half of season two's wacky adventures
How a simple compliment could change your mood
Instant Pinspiration: DIY V-Day gifties for all the peeps you love
Pucker up! Check out our step-by-step guide to bold lips
Treadmill workouts that won't bore you to death
What’s your alter ego?
Sneak a peek at our Feb/March issue starring Laura Marano!
Nickelodeon's Bella and the Bulldogs Premieres TONIGHT at 9 PM!
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
9 HOURS AGO The Vamps just started a war with Fifth Harmony: http://t.co/6djSXGGqpA
12 HOURS AGO Exciting new for @ShawnMendes fans: http://t.co/o8tNHMmSBX
13 HOURS AGO .@Meghan_Trainor covered @5SOS's "Don't Stop," and it was amazing: http://t.co/BwuteeHODC
52 Comments | Add Yours
by gshiftskull on 6/26/2013 3:36:42 PM
1. Running or dancing? running!!!!!
2. Art or music? I love them both
3. Science or history? history
4. Sports or clubs? sports
5. Cooking or baking? baking, especially cake
6. Reading or watching movies? readinggggg
7. Malls or boutiques? depends...
8. Friends or boyfriends? friends!!! you can never have to many ;)
9. Breakfast or dinner? brekkie
10. Pinterest or YouTube? pintrest
by marcantoni867 on 6/25/2013 2:57:27 PM
6. watching movies?
by origamicranegirl on 6/25/2013 2:07:23 PM
1. Running or dancing? Dancing(although I'm bad at it)
2. Art or music? Music(no competition!)
3. Science or history? Ugh. Neither
4. Sports or clubs? Clubs(yep, I'm THAT girl who fears the ball)
5. Cooking or baking? Baking
6. Reading or watching movies? Both
7. Malls or boutiques? Malls
8. Friends or boyfriends? Friends--although want a boyfriend <3
9. Breakfast or dinner? Dinner
10. Pinterest or YouTube? Youtube
by Kem101 on 6/24/2013 8:01:52 PM
History, I suck at science
by Buffy1998 on 6/24/2013 11:13:58 AM
3. I love both but probably history
6. Watching movies
9. Breakfast food at dinner
10. Youtube totally
by ahs019 on 6/23/2013 11:21:12 AM
by sonnet on 6/23/2013 2:10:46 AM
by cjp4love on 6/22/2013 3:04:01 PM
by emaemtheory on 6/22/2013 2:08:25 PM
1. Running or dancing? Dancing.
2. Art or music? I really like both but am WAY more passionate about art.
3. Science or history? History
4. Sports or clubs? Clubs. I'm not a sporty kinda gal.
5. Cooking or baking? Hmmmmmm...... I like both but I'd have to say baking.
6. Reading or watching movies? I like both but I guess reading.
7. Malls or boutiques? I like both a lot boutiques are cute but normally expensive and malls have a lot more to choose from so probably mall.
8. Friends or boyfriends? Hmmmmm.... I don't have either but from what I have heard I would say friends.
9. Breakfast or dinner? Breakfast gives you energy for the day!
10. Pinterest or YouTube? Youtube.
by fashiongirl43 on 6/21/2013 2:41:50 PM
Prepare to ride Rogue Wave...
Mystical mermaids, deep romances, thrilling adventure—you'll find it all in the epic
Waterfire Saga from Jennifer Donnelly.
CLICK HERE for a sneak peek at Rogue Wave...plus an exclusive author Q&A!