Bridget M.

is modding

2 HOURS AGO #Quiz—which classic Christmas flick are you? http://t.co/i0LF5xdOKg

5 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

6 HOURS AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

COMMENTS

Sweetie: Mr. Right in time

My (now ex) boyfriend and I were in a really big fight. He stormed off and I was crying at my locker. Then this guy...

There's this guy I've always been friends with but on our class trip we were getting on the bus and he wanted his friend to hold hands with his gf so he grabbed my hand and was like see like this and he wouldn't let go and it was pretty funny and then on the bus he asked me out I knew he was kidding his friends pressured me into saying yes and then he broke up with me like 5sec later we both laughed then he asked me asked me out again and he said he was serious and he sounded serious so I said yes and his friend made me sit by him and he out his arm around me and held my hand and even hugged me we then got off the bus and he grabbed my hand and held it and then like 5min later he broke up with me. He still talks to me and flirts with me a lot also if i ever look over at him he winks at me, so its not like we are mad at eachother. Does he like me or what's going on?!?!? Thank you soooooo much

Hey chica, So this guy sounds pretty indecisive. He's hot and cold! I think you should let the situation go and see what other guys are out there who are more mature. The fact that he said he was serious and still broke up with you 5 minutes later isn't a good sign. He seems like he's playing games and you shouldn't be with a guy like that in the first place. Don't feed into the flirty gestures. Take them with a grain of salt and try to leave this guy alone until he gets his act and mind together! That's just #GLCODE =) xx
Jess D.

by Tatertototally on 6/14/2013 1:05:35 AM

Adorable!!!!

by cupcakecutie325 on 6/12/2013 8:45:39 PM

by Emilicious on 6/12/2013 1:56:19 AM

MOD! Hi Smile
So, I started liking this guy/being friends with him about four months ago. We hang out because of music activities at school and I'm performing a song with him and my other friend so we've hung out for that too. We talk, and perhaps even flirt a bit. I got his number from the latter mentioned friend and I now text him funny cat pictures every day. He mentioned he was going to Disney on the last day of school but said "but make sure you text me those pictures or I'll be really upset!" Well, I've been texting him and we have some really intriguing convos and he even demonstrated "text flirting" for me and sent me a picture pic of Disney at night at like 1am. I guess my inevitable question is: "do you think he likes me?" I also know he recently just got rejected by his longtime crush, but his friend said that he's still really stuck on her, and he's pretty down because he hasn't had much "luck" with love. Help please!

Hey solosinger7, mhmm he could. It seems there is a strong attraction between you two, even if it just friendly. Since he just got rejected, I would just take it slow. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by solosinger7 on 6/11/2013 8:30:36 PM

Mod mod mod
I talk to my crush normally when no one is around, but when my family is near, I get all awkward around him. I have a tedency to act "too cool". I guess I get a bit intimidated by him because he's 2years older than me.We only see each other at karate, and my mom takes the class with me. We have free time before class, and that's usually when we start talking. What do I do? My siblings make things wayyy obvious when he's around. Any tips and convo starters? I don't want to come off as "too cool to care". Thanks GL!!

Hey girl,

Here's a list of convo starters and how to let him know you're into him. Good luck!

GL Conversation Ice Breakers: http://www.girlslife.com/category/ice-breakers.aspx

Flirting Guide: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2007/11/17/Flirting101.aspx

Jess D.

by isabellec on 6/11/2013 4:20:32 PM

okay, so, this is a weird question that might be a little gross/make me sound stupid, but i have a question about kissing... when you're kissing (more than a peck but not french-kissing) do you still open your mouth? sorry if that's weird, i just don't know and want to be prepared.

Hey girl,

French kissing means open mouths. Check out our GL Kissing Guide for all the answers! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/01/11/kissing-guide.aspx

xo