1 HOURS AGO Hang w/GL on Aug 5 & get schooled on all things #internships! It's all goin' down at #InternQueenParty DC—RSVP here: http://t.co/zQLnlxChbp

2 HOURS AGO The danger of displaced anger: http://t.co/pbmsghrg2a

3 HOURS AGO Hashtag DYING over @r5's new EP—click here to find out why: http://t.co/arnKBGj9ma

COMMENTS

4 questions we want answered on PLL Season 4

It’s almost impossible to forget the shocking Season 3 finale of Pretty Little Liars that aired in March. From Ezra and Aria’s breakup (which we were NOT...

There's one thing I'm still wondering: Who the heck WASN'T in Ali's yard the night she disappeared?

by AJScupcakegirl on 6/11/2013 11:41:32 PM

Answers to the Questions from tonight's ep:
1) Aria and Ezra do not get back together ( although I wanted them to!)
2) From what I've seen and read, Ali is most-likely to be red coat, because of Courtney (read "Ali's Pretty Little Secrets.") The only question now is the motive, and why would she pull them out of the fire.
3)Toby seems to be on the A team,but for many reasons Ex: His Mom, and in a way he is protecting Spencer.
4) In the trunk I thought it would be Wilden's body, but it turned out to be a pig. A pig was an old name for a cop, so it was to lead on about a cop ( in this case the death.)

by rhmalin on 6/11/2013 9:22:17 PM

ahhhh i'm so excited!

by sarabieber1799 on 6/11/2013 7:26:28 PM

1.)THEY BETTER UGHHH...THAT BREAKUP PROBABLY UPSET ME MORE THAN IT SHOULD HAVE
2.yes,def. because the black coat is Toby
3.DEFF NOT!!
4.fake Ali ,because there are 2 remember and they switched

by chloeskye10 on 6/11/2013 7:12:30 PM

1.) yes they will get back together. They have to. They have one of those relationships that you know they'll be too in love to stay away from each other.

2.) I honestly think she just faked her death. We've got all the clues from the show put together. And, I read a few pages from a random book in the PLL book series, and they were talking about how Alison wasn't dead and that there was a fake and a real Alison and the fake is dead. So I just use that to add to my point that Alison is Red Coat.

3.) I believe him. Simple as that.

4.) I think it's detective wilden's body.

by XpurplemermaidalexX on 6/11/2013 1:10:02 PM

I'm so excited for the season premiere tonight!!

by gracezoom144 on 6/11/2013 11:17:09 AM