AN HOUR AGO Come hang with @therealsavannah at #GLfashbash on 8/8 in Baltimore! RSVP for *free* tix @ http://t.co/VkaofLABKw pic.twitter.com/zB8Zguq4qk

AN HOUR AGO Love you right back! 😽😽http://t.co/AGgmv2RlQnlQn

AN HOUR AGO The GL editors share their go-to skincare picks: http://t.co/eyySuA6qpl pic.twitter.com/ZbJcl2SQ0y

COMMENTS

Work it! Make your chores do double duty

With all that extra time you have this summer, mom and dad will no doubt be loading on the list of chores for you to...

Help me please ... i got a promble i have two big ditch on each side of my wast/ near my but and every time i wear pants and skinny jeans it is visbale soi always have to pull odwn my top to cober it is tjere any excise to help that except walking??

by Zaneiloveyou on 6/21/2013 9:24:40 PM

another great one is cleaning the bathroom

by pinkcat4305 on 6/21/2013 4:40:00 PM

"Folding laundry may not seem like a great workout since you’re just sitting down not really moving..." Who sits down while doing laundry? It makes it harder! I always stand up, and I'm done in 20 minutes with a large load.

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 6/13/2013 9:57:25 PM

Although I want to get a good work out, nothing can really motivate me to fold laundry unless my cat is playing with me while I do it lol!

by cupcakecutie325 on 6/12/2013 10:30:05 PM

by Emilicious on 6/12/2013 1:49:39 AM

NEED GOOD ADVICE FAST? SOLVE ALL OF YOUR PROBLEMS HERE: http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=10905

by myfatsquirrel on 6/12/2013 12:14:51 AM

i am so going to use these tricks!

by sammyy99 on 6/11/2013 8:58:30 PM

@superstar56!: IKR!! I have 2 loads of laundry to do right now!

by -strawberry13 on 6/11/2013 5:35:16 PM

This motivates me to do my chores, g2g!

by superstar56! on 6/11/2013 12:08:59 PM

Would you rather hang with friends than find time to exercise? Why not combine the two and get a bunch of friends to go on a walk or bike ride around town.

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

Drinking milk prevents breast cancer.

Win, read and review one of these *amazing* new novels!

Calling all book-loving babes: We want Y-O-U to enter to win one of four incredible new reads from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt! Winners will review their novel for the chance to be featured in an upcoming issue of GL.

CLICK HERE to enter.