1 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 3 win a Juicy Couture Lacey Multi Photoreal bag from @Kohls: http://t.co/7RORYyYwPk

16 HOURS AGO Those nights when the 🌞 and 🌘 are out at the same time >>

16 HOURS AGO This American runner just broke a crazy record: http://t.co/LQPWbSD1zq pic.twitter.com/pdB6RglReZ

COMMENTS

Work it! Make your chores do double duty

With all that extra time you have this summer, mom and dad will no doubt be loading on the list of chores for you to...

Help me please ... i got a promble i have two big ditch on each side of my wast/ near my but and every time i wear pants and skinny jeans it is visbale soi always have to pull odwn my top to cober it is tjere any excise to help that except walking??

by Zaneiloveyou on 6/21/2013 9:24:40 PM

another great one is cleaning the bathroom

by pinkcat4305 on 6/21/2013 4:40:00 PM

"Folding laundry may not seem like a great workout since you’re just sitting down not really moving..." Who sits down while doing laundry? It makes it harder! I always stand up, and I'm done in 20 minutes with a large load.

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 6/13/2013 9:57:25 PM

Although I want to get a good work out, nothing can really motivate me to fold laundry unless my cat is playing with me while I do it lol!

by cupcakecutie325 on 6/12/2013 10:30:05 PM

by Emilicious on 6/12/2013 1:49:39 AM

NEED GOOD ADVICE FAST? SOLVE ALL OF YOUR PROBLEMS HERE: http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=10905

by myfatsquirrel on 6/12/2013 12:14:51 AM

i am so going to use these tricks!

by sammyy99 on 6/11/2013 8:58:30 PM

@superstar56!: IKR!! I have 2 loads of laundry to do right now!

by -strawberry13 on 6/11/2013 5:35:16 PM

This motivates me to do my chores, g2g!

by superstar56! on 6/11/2013 12:08:59 PM

This weekend, get your workout at the mall! Walking from store to store and trying on trends will burn cals and give you ideas for your own Back-To-School wardrobe. No need to even spend a dime!

What's your go-to hair 'do for school?

You can be allergic to your cell phone.

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!