9 HOURS AGO 7 cute characters with closets to die for: http://t.co/Ls6Dd4Ygey

12 HOURS AGO #YouWroteIt! Check out this poem written by an awesome #GLgirl: http://t.co/c0qORtXZJL

13 HOURS AGO Kick your feet up in these fab flats: http://t.co/N5dTQXVe9K

COMMENTS

Work it! Make your chores do double duty

With all that extra time you have this summer, mom and dad will no doubt be loading on the list of chores for you to...

Help me please ... i got a promble i have two big ditch on each side of my wast/ near my but and every time i wear pants and skinny jeans it is visbale soi always have to pull odwn my top to cober it is tjere any excise to help that except walking??

by Zaneiloveyou on 6/21/2013 9:24:40 PM

another great one is cleaning the bathroom

by pinkcat4305 on 6/21/2013 4:40:00 PM

"Folding laundry may not seem like a great workout since you’re just sitting down not really moving..." Who sits down while doing laundry? It makes it harder! I always stand up, and I'm done in 20 minutes with a large load.

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 6/13/2013 9:57:25 PM

Although I want to get a good work out, nothing can really motivate me to fold laundry unless my cat is playing with me while I do it lol!

by cupcakecutie325 on 6/12/2013 10:30:05 PM

by Emilicious on 6/12/2013 1:49:39 AM

NEED GOOD ADVICE FAST? SOLVE ALL OF YOUR PROBLEMS HERE: http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=10905

by myfatsquirrel on 6/12/2013 12:14:51 AM

i am so going to use these tricks!

by sammyy99 on 6/11/2013 8:58:30 PM

@superstar56!: IKR!! I have 2 loads of laundry to do right now!

by -strawberry13 on 6/11/2013 5:35:16 PM

This motivates me to do my chores, g2g!

by superstar56! on 6/11/2013 12:08:59 PM