10 HOURS AGO Sweater weather also happens to be smoothie weather. Snag our recipes for seasonal sips: http://t.co/s00kRlDnDq #pumpkinspiceeverything

10 HOURS AGO RT @PeytonList: Lots of great questions! Keep them coming on @girlslifemag Facebook! 😻�pic.twitter.com/iuIzoC1K4Q4Q

11 HOURS AGO The lovely @PeytonList is answering Qs on our FB wall *right now!* Head to http://t.co/7oz2xj5ydi to join in! #glpeyton #peytonlist

COMMENTS

10 things you did when you were 5 that are too much fun to give up

Remember how awesome being little was? No responsibility. No homework. No drama…well, unless you count who was marrying whom on the playground yesterday, sigh. This...

I'm going to build a fort!!!

by sydney18 on 7/3/2013 3:19:19 PM

Mod mod mod
I have three very long and extensive summer projects to do this summer, plus I start working as a camp counselor all week for little kids. How can I get through these projects, and even when I'm working for six hours a day? Please help!
Thanks in advance!

Hey girl,

Making a schedule for yourself for each week will make it easier- just set reasonable goals and you'll be able to achieve them. And make sure to get some sleep!

Caroline C.

by Daddy'sgrl12 on 6/25/2013 8:35:41 AM

Hi everyone! I really dislike the idea of advertising clubs, but I'm desperate. If there are any whovians out there reading this, please join my club madman with a box! It is all about Doctor Who! Or, it will be once there are more members.

by beaky54321 on 6/19/2013 6:44:34 PM

Mod Mod
Hey...is it okay if you kiss a guy who's been your bf for almost a week and was your bgf befor that? Like, just kissing his cheek? ...'Cause I kinda want to.

hey! yeah that's ok Smile good luck!

Helen S.

by hermionegirl12 on 6/13/2013 7:04:14 PM

Hey Girlies if your a fan of the TV show Grimm please please join my club Grimm 4 ever
in the club we will talk about the characters our fav creatures and episodes
please check the club out!

by redvelvetluv on 6/13/2013 12:15:28 PM

This is so cute! I would play candy land FOREVER and watch old disney movies.
I miss being 5 :`D. Oh and if any of the people I knew in kindergargen are here; you will never take my swing again MAWAHHHHHA!

by rainbowlious10 on 6/13/2013 8:35:52 AM

Mod Mod Mod Please try to answer ASAP! I am getting mouth surgery and I am so scared! I will be asleep during it but I am still so scared! I think that my mouth will hurt too much to even eat tomorrow! What if I start telling people things that I shouldn't because of the Anesthesia? Please help me! Thanks! (Sorry if I sent this twice! I lost my connection when I pressed post. So I didn't think it went through!)

Hey chica! Relax! There's nothing to be scared about. People have mouth surgery all of the time. It's a piece of cake! You won't feel a thing while it's going on and the pain will be bearable the next day. I'm sure you'll be able to handle it, most people do!  And so what? If you start saying things while you're under the influence of the anesthesia then you just do! I'm sure the dentist and your loved ones will be understanding. Plus you might just end up being a little comedian and everyone loves a comedian! Good luck with your surgery. And remember, breathe in, breathe out and be strong! xx

Jess D.

by 15hayhay on 6/13/2013 2:04:53 AM

by Emilicious on 6/12/2013 10:37:03 PM

This is so cute Smile

by sammyy99 on 6/12/2013 9:25:19 PM

I think I will take a bath instead of a shower like a used to and I will definitely do lots of these things!!!

by cupcakecutie325 on 6/12/2013 8:32:43 PM

I always played with my Barbies, coloring books, and board games. It's kind of a shame now because everyone is so focused on technology.

by myfatsquirrel on 6/12/2013 3:56:15 PM

Hahahahaha I love these!!! Smile

by running_girl88 on 6/12/2013 3:24:48 PM

ooosome im gonna try ths : )

by rainbowvampire on 6/12/2013 11:55:45 AM

Hey smiley fries! Please take the time to join or check out my RIP Hachiko club it would mean so so so much to me
Hachiko is this famous dog in Japan who was best known for his strong loyalty toward his owner the story goes Hachiko and his owner were so close and did everything together Hachikos owner was a professer and took a train to his university and Hachiko would wait everyday at the train station until his owner returned but one day Hachikos owner suffered a heart attack and passed away but loyal Hachiko still waited everyday for ten years until he himself passed away too

by redvelvetluv on 6/12/2013 11:49:52 AM