5 HOURS AGO We know, we know...flossing is the worst. Here's why you should be doing it anyway: http://t.co/9APOpAOTAu pic.twitter.com/wcqaPLRJdl

6 HOURS AGO Have you entered to win your signed copy of #TeenBeach2 yet?!: http://t.co/uyX5bTD9ee pic.twitter.com/pylNOrTWYf

7 HOURS AGO Where will you be watching the fireworks tonight, GL girls? ๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ†

COMMENTS

Classic TV dads we totally adore

In almost every TV show, the dad character adds a splash of humor. In honor of Fatherโ€™s Day, weโ€™ve compiled a list of our favorite...

ATTENTION FOR MODS
if there are any mods that LOVE once upon a time, please write an article or tell me. Please???
Answer back sayin if there are or aren't Oncers ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Hey! I haven't heard of it, is it a TV show? thanks!

Helen S.

by pandasrock292 on 6/13/2013 8:47:31 PM

Bob Dunkin is defiantly hilarious.

by Buckeyemike42 on 6/13/2013 9:25:21 AM

My dad is a ditto duplicate of Bob Duncan.

by LilyBS123 on 6/13/2013 3:55:38 AM

by Emilicious on 6/12/2013 10:38:23 PM

Hey chocolate puffs! please check out my Grimm 4 ever club it's dedicated to the TV series
Grimm if your a fan of the show please join the club we will discuss the characters our fav creatures and episodes Smile

by redvelvetluv on 6/12/2013 10:02:23 PM

Haha my sister and I found Lizzie's dad on Lizzie McGuire SO hilarious :-D

by maggie183 on 6/12/2013 7:39:51 PM

Hey chocolate puffs! Please join or check out my Grimm 4 ever club it would mean so so much
to me I just made it to today it's dedicated to the TV series Grimm
in the club we will discuss our fav characters creatures and episodes it would really mean so much if you girls checked it out Smile

by redvelvetluv on 6/12/2013 5:22:32 PM

Sam McGuire!!!!!!

by Chloe<3 on 6/12/2013 4:47:14 PM

Need advice? Join my club! You can ask me anything on any topic. I will answer your question(s) within 2 days. If you request me to join your club, I will! Thanks for reading!

by scamp24 on 6/12/2013 4:09:00 PM

OMG! Lizzie McGuire was my all-time favorite showing was when I was younger! I loved Lizzie's dad! That's So Raven and Cory In The House were pretty awesome too! The dad was awesome! Smile

by scamp24 on 6/12/2013 4:04:20 PM