9 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

12 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

13 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

What do you think: Will fining bullies' parents make a difference?

A Wisconsin town is taking the blame of bullying out of the hands of children, and placing it into the hands of their parents, the...

idk !!!!!!!!!!

by cutederosa on 8/9/2013 12:50:26 AM

I'm a bully victim since I was in kindergarten. I think that in my case, that bullies should be fined and do community service. They need to learn a lesson and not to bully anyone ever! I felt like crap and still do whenever they bully me. I considered suicide a lot of times but I remembered that God and my family loves me and will miss me if I kill myself. WE SHOULD TAKE ACTION AND PREVENT BULLYING IN THE FUTURE AND PRESENT!

by vbgurl99 on 7/30/2013 10:25:54 PM

i don't think their parents pay will do anything i think the bullies should do community service or something. I just hope that bullying will stop Smile

by aribear on 6/21/2013 12:30:33 PM

This is just wrong. Some kids don't have a good home life, and they may be bullying because of their parents. What happens when the parents take it out on their kids for costing them money? It's not even the parents' fault sometimes. Have the kids do community service.

by pariskitty11 on 6/17/2013 2:23:51 AM

This is stupid. Just cuz the 'rents are paying does that mean itll stop? No of course not!

by jmcheer on 6/16/2013 5:05:37 PM

Being a bully victum for all my life this might at least help even if just a little bit. I hope this helps with a functional relationship between parents, teachers and students alike. I guess we will just have to see if this new policy works or not. If it does why don't they expand it to every school in every part of the country? LETS TAKE ACTION TO STAND UP AGAINST BULLYING!!!!!!!

by Sioux on 6/14/2013 10:26:55 AM

how does it teach kids anything or punish them if their parents get fined? fine the kids, if anything.

by sarahaqua17 on 6/14/2013 7:14:49 AM

NO. JUST....NO.
Let me put it like this, think of a kid you know. If they were bulling somebody and you didn't know, wouldn't you just LOVE to pay your own money for it? NO! Not at all!
It seems also like a stupid idea to also raise funds for the city, much like taxes and such.

by WhiteStripe3 on 6/13/2013 8:06:58 PM

stupidest thing I've ever heard. EVER. thats so ridiculous.

by emroxlol on 6/13/2013 6:46:19 PM

if the parents are aware of the bullying, then they could be fined. but it's the kid's fault. As long as the parents are tryoing to stop it But if they didn't know about the bullying, they shouldn't be fined. I mean how is a parent supposed to know what their child is doing at school? my my parents ask how was school and what i did i say fine and stick to academics, and i don't even do anything wrong. teenagers aren't exactly very open with their parents. they wouldn't tell their parents, "hey I'm bullying someone."

by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 6/13/2013 5:57:20 PM