Fun ways to show your American pride on the Fourth
5 ways to get over your ex in a flash
Meet a teen who started a major farming business with her fam
Exclusive: Rahart Adams and Paris Smith spill all the secret info on Every Witch Way's final season
Your love horoscope this week is *major*
DIY jewelry storage for the traveling fashionista
Beauty Spy: GL reader Anna I. shares her pretty, natural makeup routine
Super easy & healthy snacks to take to the pool
Have you ever been bullied? Share your story to help other girls!
GL + Disney take a look at the Teen Beach 2 premiere
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
1 HOURS AGO This fan-made vid has us beyond excited for Netflix's #ASeriesOfUnfortunateEvents. We can't wait for the real thing! https://t.co/KKBYp3X9Zw
1 HOURS AGO Forget the snack bar and pack these treats instead: http://t.co/JW0RNEUWel pic.twitter.com/dRNLX8d2Pv
2 HOURS AGO Still not over him yet? http://t.co/aAHJ6teCKP pic.twitter.com/piwV7L3GyW
57 Comments | Add Yours
4.We were at a fieldtrip at the beach and we would play in the sand and he would always dolphin dive into the sand and it would make me laugh.
by gibsonariana on 7/7/2013 11:17:20 PM
2. I'm pretty sure he did earlier this year
4. Probably every time he'd sit by me wherever we were and he'd speak so openly about himself to me.
5. A year but now I'll never see him again (different schools)
7. HE'S SO FUNNY, and open, and great at flirting ♥
8. YES--IN MY DREAMS!!
by vampiress31 on 7/2/2013 8:45:59 PM
4. On the morning bus with him in 7th grade
5. Less than 2 years
7. His personality
8. I don't know, but I hope so
by FashionFreak26 on 7/2/2013 5:56:01 PM
2.I know he likes me
by Alyssa_15 on 7/1/2013 8:21:05 PM
2. No :'(
4. Kicking the ball at each other during soccer practice
5. 3 years
7. He's really funny
by animebvbfreak on 7/1/2013 5:03:46 PM
1. What letter does his first name start with? D
2. Do you think he likes you? Not sure, it's tricky!
3. Is he athletic or artistic? Athletic
4. What's one great time you've had with him? Him, my best friend and I went to Funtastics and raced go-karts for hours!
5. How long have you known him? For a few years!
6. Do you have his number? Yuppers
7. What's your favorite thing about him? He's a jokester, but I love his serious side.
8. Will you see him over the summer? Yes!
by sarahsarahsarah on 6/28/2013 4:10:25 PM
2. Not really
5. Since the start of the year
7. He's not quiet; he's outgoing.. But he can be a show off and is a bad boy... But can be nice. I'm not sure if I really like him
8. Heck no.
by TiaandTamera1 on 6/28/2013 10:38:47 AM
1. What letter does his first name start with? J
2. Do you think he likes you? Maybe..?
3. Is he athletic or artistic? Definitely athletic
4. What's one great time you've had with him? The bus ride back from our track meet (we fed each other goldfish and he was absolutely adorable<3)
5. How long have you known him? 8 months
6. Do you have his number? I forgot to get it haha he was gonna give it to me!
7. What's your favorite thing about him? he is the most hilarious guy I know, he makes the cutest stupid side comments that are incredibly hilarious and always have people dying in laughter around him. How he flirts is so cute and the way he talks is precious<3 I always tease him about how he talks because his reactions are perfect.
8. Will you see him over the summer? I HOPE SO
by plecomer on 6/27/2013 9:33:55 PM
1. What letter does his first name start with?-J
2. Do you think he likes you?-both me and my friends think he likes me
3. Is he athletic or artistic?-very athletic
4. What's one great time you've had with him?-I watched his hockey and he came to see me before going on the ice
5. How long have you known him?-6 years now about to be 7
6. Do you have his number?-yes
7. What's your favorite thing about him?-the way he smiles when I talk to him
8. Will you see him over the summer?- probs when we go to the movies
by dedemoe on 6/27/2013 7:24:55 PM
1. What letter does his first name start withK <3
2. Do you think he likes you? I really have no idea...
3. Is he athletic or artistic? athletic
4. What's one great time you've had with him? we went to go see a university hockey game together
5. How long have you known him? ummm like 2 years?
6. Do you have his number? yessss
7. What's your favorite thing about him? everything
8. Will you see him over the summer? yuppp
by marcantoni867 on 6/25/2013 3:00:01 PM
What your idea of a perfect date?
Win it: Visit all your favorite villains in The Isle of the Lost!
Ever wonder what happened to all of your excellently evil Disney faves? Enter for a chance to check out the new generation of bad guys (and girls) in The Isle of the Lost, a prequel to Disney Channel's Descendants!
CLICK HERE for your chance to win.