24 pretty things to add to your wish list
Snap out of it, jerkface
Dad keeps terrifying your dates? How to get him to tone it down
Our 5 favorite new Christmas music videos of the moment
Soups to slurp right this second
Found! The best holiday sweaters for under $35
Smell amazing this holiday: Our 5 fave perfumes of the year
Jingle bell rock your workout with this festive playlist
Are you ready for a boyfriend?
Heart or hate our Holiday Issue? Send us your thoughts!
Willow Shields on the set of GL's Dec/Jan '14 cover shoot
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
25 MINUTES AGO ‘Tis the season to get glossy! Enter #win a #LipSmackers set from @Bonne_Bell’s holiday collection: http://t.co/xxCr5PqvS3
AN HOUR AGO What the heck is meningitis, and why's it so darn scary? http://t.co/Wrm4A3ykLE
1 HOURS AGO Check out 5 fun ways to get involved! It's never too late to try some extracurriculars: http://t.co/ChO2VbxpDQ
57 Comments | Add Yours
4.We were at the fair together and we played games and went on rides!
5. 2 years
7.He is so smart and good at sports!
8.Yeah all the time!
by trackstar4ever on 6/19/2013 12:11:49 PM
4) when we were lab partners and the lab in front of us spilled water all over us. we had to stay after class and help clean up
5) over 2 years
7) he's not obnoxious or arrogant
8) I wish
by kate'sguitar101 on 6/18/2013 11:10:29 AM
2) I think he likes me at least as a good friend.
3) Artistic all the way!
4) Hanging out with him at lunch.
5) I've known OF him for at least 5 years. I've known him for 1 year.
6) No, but he has mine.
7) He's really sweet and quiet and funny.
8) I sure hope so. He lives across the street.
by Macaw4eva on 6/17/2013 8:55:35 PM
what letter does his first name start with? G
does he like you? yes, but i'm not sure if it's more than just a friend
is he athletic or artistic? both he's on the school basket ball team and won first place in the school art show
what is one great time you had with him? the snowball dance
how long have you known him? one school year
do you have his number? i wish
what's your favorite thing about him? he always stands up for me when i'm being bullied and he's super nice
will you see him this summer? i've ran into him a few times at chuch
by dawnzeena on 6/17/2013 7:09:15 PM
4.pinching his chubby cheeks and flirting a bit
5.lets say a couple of days or more maybe almost a month
6.no he doesn't have a phone
7.he's irresistible and he's never outta my mind
8. yes actually every day we have summer camp together
by jaynasa on 6/17/2013 7:04:23 PM
1. What letter does his first name start with? L
2. Do you think he likes you? Hopefully
3. Is he athletic or artistic? athletic
4. What's one great time you've had with him? Studying for finals together, he made it so un-stressful
5. How long have you known him? 1 year
6. Do you have his number? yup
7. What's your favorite thing about him? Errythang
8. Will you see him over the summer? hopefully
by awtechnofish on 6/17/2013 3:48:22 PM
3. Athletic - always playing basketball with the boys
4. Yelling at each other out on the field while playing ultimate frisbee and goofing around cuz we have nicknames for each other ;]
5. 1 school year
6. No (sadly)
7. How different he is from others, he can just be himself which is just a funny guy
8. Maybe around, probably not though cuz I haven't known him that long. Although he lives next to my BGF 😄
by lscheble on 6/17/2013 1:32:02 AM
1. What letter does his first name start with? R
2. Do you think he likes you? Probably not
3. Is he athletic or artistic? Kinda both.
4. What's one great time you've had with him? Always seeing each other and hanging out at the library.
5. How long have you known him? Since kindergarten.
6. Do you have his number? No.
7. What's your favorite thing about him? How sweet and kind he is to everyone.
8. Will you see him over the summer? Hopefully!
by Butterfly_lover on 6/16/2013 7:22:59 PM
4. His party on the last day of school
5. 3 years
7. He is one of the funniest, nicest guys I've ever met
8. Yes- just found out that he lives 2 minutes away!
by italytomorrow on 6/15/2013 2:14:16 PM
1. What letter does his first name start with? B.
2. Do you think he likes you? Not sure.
3. Is he athletic or artistic? Athletic.
4. What's one great time you've had with him? Spending time with him at prom.
5. How long have you known him? About a year.
6. Do you have his number? No.
7. What's your favorite thing about him? He is soooo nice!
8. Will you see him over the summer? Yes, we volunteer together so I will see him at least once a week.
by hawaiigirl624 on 6/15/2013 12:46:42 PM
When it comes to scratching off your holiday gift list, you...
It's a DIY delivery!
CLICK HERE to snag a cute craft box filled with dazzling DIY materials, cinchy step-by-step instructions, awesome inspo and more—all delivered right to your door!