5 ways to get into the grateful spirit this Thanksgiving
The one thing that makes a guy lose interest
This 7-year-old boy learned all about the power of helping others
Tonight Pretty Little Liars goes #5YearsForward
This week is all about giving thanks, ladies!
Ditch the dress: How to shimmer and shine in bold bottoms
We know *exactly* how you should do your hair this weekend
Bust exercise boredom with these 3 interval workouts
#ThatAwkwardMomentWhen... Tell us your awkward story for a chance to be in the mag!
GL's Exclusive Look at Liv and Maddie's "Ask-Her-More-A-Rooney"
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
10 HOURS AGO All I want for Christmas is...
12 HOURS AGO Watching @megannicole's new music video #Fever and it's 🔥🔥🔥! Have you seen it yehttps://t.co/B2i0424B4ZB4Z
13 HOURS AGO TONIGHT! Pretty Little Liars goes #5YearsForward 🙀🙀�pic.twitter.com/hNrg1UrknKknK
57 Comments | Add Yours
1. What letter does his first name start with? T
2. Do you think he likes you? I did..but this past week he has been avoiding me and ignoring me and acting like he's mad at me about something..so at the very moment idk where we stand.
3. Is he athletic or artistic? Artistic..like amazingly artistic. Probably one of the best artists you will ever meet, no lie
4. What's one great time you've had with him? One?! I've had way to many to count..
5. How long have you known him? Since I was little..we are family friends.
6. Do you have his number? Yes of course ;)
7. What's your favorite thing about him? His sense of humor..no matter how sad or depressed I am he WILL succeed in making me die laughing
8. Will you see him over the summer? Yes, we are family friends so I'll see him A LOT To bad he's mad at me right now...reason remaining completely unknown :-( But we will work it out..we always do.
by maggie183 on 6/15/2013 10:46:03 AM
3. A little bit of both
4. Goofing around in class
5. 3 years
7. He's cute and funny
8. Most likely
by meepala21 on 6/15/2013 8:57:02 AM
2.Honestly I don't know!
4. There are these girls that always are wearing fake mustaches for no reason. We nicknamed them the Mustchace Mafia
5. 10 years.
7. His personality, or his eyes.
8. Will you see him over the summer?
by KKcheer13 on 6/14/2013 7:03:53 PM
1. A for aubry
2. probably not
3. Artistic- in orchestra with me( he plays bass)
4. We sat in the back of the classroom and he was so funny he made me laugh but he can turn the other way around
5. one year
7. his eyes ,personality and not afraid to stand up for himself and other people.
8. dont know maybe fait will
by miamya123 on 6/14/2013 5:31:56 PM
2. Maybe... We're really good friends
4. Being competitive with him
5. Six years (since first grade)
7. He's smart, athletic and he's willing to do anything
8. I hope so
by fencerforever on 6/13/2013 9:16:02 PM
1. What letter does his first name start with? G
2. Do you think he likes you? yes, but his GF is my BFF!!
3. Is he athletic or artistic? Athletic
4. What's one great time you've had with him? Probably at band camp when we were joking around, or on the bus... lol.
5. How long have you known him? 5 going on 6 years
6. Do you have his number? not anymore, I lost it.
7. What's your favorite thing about him? He is funny, cute and does really sweet things
8. Will you see him over the summer? Maybe, but I'm not 100% sure....
by justme_dontchange on 6/13/2013 7:43:51 PM
2.Idk he doesn't live where I'm from
4.When we talked
7.He is very funny
8.I would've saw him because if I was allowed to go to the place I wanted to go this summer he would've been there.
by lexigirl1 on 6/13/2013 6:08:42 PM
Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!
'Tis the season for holiday crafting—and these are seriously cute! CLICK HERE to get the how-to for our five festive favorites.