How to dye the perfect Easter egg—no kit required!
Ask Cliff: What to do if the guy you *really* like moves away
How to deal when your bestie is a total social butterfly
Fash face off: Kids' Choice Awards
Spring refresh: DIY these pretty chalk planters
5 spring jackets you need in your closet NOW
#WeTriedIt: Caress touch-activated scented body wash
10 foolproof ways to make yourself a morning person
Share your thoughts on our April/May 2015 music issue! What did YOU love?
R5: All Day, All Night: Exclusive one-night event!
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
9 HOURS AGO This is who won big at the #KCA: http://t.co/zMZHJbGaUe
12 HOURS AGO Dear Carol: How can I turn my attitude around? http://t.co/M1HMfEUmGP
12 HOURS AGO RT @kelliberglund: Yay thank you guys so much for participating in my #GLkelli chat! And huge thanks to @girlslifemag! 💘
57 Comments | Add Yours
1. What letter does his first name start with? T
2. Do you think he likes you? I did..but this past week he has been avoiding me and ignoring me and acting like he's mad at me about something..so at the very moment idk where we stand.
3. Is he athletic or artistic? Artistic..like amazingly artistic. Probably one of the best artists you will ever meet, no lie
4. What's one great time you've had with him? One?! I've had way to many to count..
5. How long have you known him? Since I was little..we are family friends.
6. Do you have his number? Yes of course ;)
7. What's your favorite thing about him? His sense of humor..no matter how sad or depressed I am he WILL succeed in making me die laughing
8. Will you see him over the summer? Yes, we are family friends so I'll see him A LOT To bad he's mad at me right now...reason remaining completely unknown :-( But we will work it out..we always do.
by maggie183 on 6/15/2013 10:46:03 AM
3. A little bit of both
4. Goofing around in class
5. 3 years
7. He's cute and funny
8. Most likely
by meepala21 on 6/15/2013 8:57:02 AM
2.Honestly I don't know!
4. There are these girls that always are wearing fake mustaches for no reason. We nicknamed them the Mustchace Mafia
5. 10 years.
7. His personality, or his eyes.
8. Will you see him over the summer?
by KKcheer13 on 6/14/2013 7:03:53 PM
1. A for aubry
2. probably not
3. Artistic- in orchestra with me( he plays bass)
4. We sat in the back of the classroom and he was so funny he made me laugh but he can turn the other way around
5. one year
7. his eyes ,personality and not afraid to stand up for himself and other people.
8. dont know maybe fait will
by miamya123 on 6/14/2013 5:31:56 PM
2. Maybe... We're really good friends
4. Being competitive with him
5. Six years (since first grade)
7. He's smart, athletic and he's willing to do anything
8. I hope so
by fencerforever on 6/13/2013 9:16:02 PM
1. What letter does his first name start with? G
2. Do you think he likes you? yes, but his GF is my BFF!!
3. Is he athletic or artistic? Athletic
4. What's one great time you've had with him? Probably at band camp when we were joking around, or on the bus... lol.
5. How long have you known him? 5 going on 6 years
6. Do you have his number? not anymore, I lost it.
7. What's your favorite thing about him? He is funny, cute and does really sweet things
8. Will you see him over the summer? Maybe, but I'm not 100% sure....
by justme_dontchange on 6/13/2013 7:43:51 PM
2.Idk he doesn't live where I'm from
4.When we talked
7.He is very funny
8.I would've saw him because if I was allowed to go to the place I wanted to go this summer he would've been there.
by lexigirl1 on 6/13/2013 6:08:42 PM
If you could score any spot on the cheerleading squad, which one would you pick?
Design your dress with Duck Tape for a chance to win $10,000
Wanna stick out at prom? Check out Duck Tape's #StuckAtProm scholarship contest for a chance to show off your ah-mazing design skills! More than $50,000 in scholarships is up for grabs—CLICK HERE for deets.