2 HOURS AGO Don’t let the mild weather turn you into a couch potato! Get up, get out and get going!: http://t.co/M7RCTVNe9p

3 HOURS AGO RT @Alexa_Curtis: NEW POST// A super belated post from the @girlslifemag event in Baltimore last month! http://t.co/5ehd2l1aQr http://t.co/pic.twitter.com/FCpAvvEna6

4 HOURS AGO Check out ‘Girls Who Code’ new tampon game… We can’t stop playing!! http://t.co/AdbzImClOX

COMMENTS

Meanie: California cruel

Back in 4th grade I had a super short hair cut. I was mistaken for a boy many times. I was not bothered with the...

back in 6th grade i got this really bad haircut because the lady who cut my hair sneezed mid-trim and i had a huge chunk of hair missing from the back of my head and she cut my bangs way to short so i couldnt do anything with them. She tried evening it out and cut my shoulderblade length hair all the way up to my chin when i only wanted to have an inch or two cut off. i went back to school and all the guys started laughing at me and would tease me and some even called me a guy. I was so upset one day i started crying and this one guy stood up and yelled ,"shut up u immature brats!" then looked at me and smiled. he then yelled out. "Give HIM a break.HE just wants to be a big BOY!" Then everyone laughed and i left school early.

by RogueArtist on 7/20/2013 11:57:40 PM

When I was in forth grade I liked this guy and I'd always stared at him and his friend pointed towards me one day and I turned my head away just in time and then when we went to choir that day I was looking at him again and he saw me and he just shook his head at me. And he was really mean towards me after that because he liked my friend and not me.

by HockeyLuver on 6/14/2013 5:08:08 PM

A couple weeks before school let out I said something mean to a guy I like. I'm not sure if he still remembers but I still feel really bad. We are going to different high schools next year and probably won't see each other again (even tho I really want to see him again). I also didn't get a chance to say bye at the endof the year. So I was wondering if I should still apologize and how should I apologize? Without it being super awkward? Please help I don't know what to do and all my friends just say they don't knowFrown

Hey girlie,

I don't think it would be awkward at all, it's never too late to apologize! I would just go up to him in person and say that you are sorry and leave it at that. I'm sure he'll appreciate it, whether you see each other again or not!

Meghan D.

by queenpanda on 6/14/2013 12:01:05 AM

I think my friend might like my crush. She seems to talk to him a lot and sometimes I think they might be flirting. Should I ask her if she likes him?

Hey girlie,

Does she know you like him? If not, she might not know she's hurting your feelings! If you tell her that you like him and she says the same thing, maybe you could make an agreement, like that you would both be ok with it if he liked one of you or that neither of you would date him, depending on what you agree on. It's not worth risking a friendship for a chance with a guy!

Meghan D.

by Casey_cookie on 6/13/2013 11:14:06 PM

mod?
sometimes i feel like my parents are impossible to please and i kinda feel like sometimes i cant do anything right. even something that should be simple isn't simple anymore. I just want to know what i'm doing wrong all the time. I don't even think i can please myself anymore if that makes sense.

Hey! Sounds like you're under a lot of pressure! It's ok, you shouldn't be so hard on yourself. I promise you have many talents, so the next time you feel stressed, try taking a step back, and do something relaxing that makes you feel good. it'll help i promise Smile good luck!

Helen S.

by Icecreamluver on 6/13/2013 8:51:06 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
So there's this guy and he is so sweet and said that I was intelligent, kind, and thoughtful and caring. he is also all of those things. only problem? he turned me down when I asked him out. i'm still hurt and I sill have feelings for him. but, I think we could still be friends. it'll be awkward, wont it? he said that we should be friends, but there'll be an elephant in the room that I used to like him.
because of this, I feel like no guy will ever like me and im depressed. please help!

Hey! I promise you a guy will like you at some point. I felt the same way when i was younger and i obsessed about it way too much. Now i wish i had that time back that is spent worrying about if boys would ever like me to do something fun. You guys can be friends if you both just agree to put the awkward feelings in the past. good luck!

Helen S.

by puddinface7 on 6/13/2013 5:59:18 PM

Hello Smile are users randomly picked for the survey says thing?

hey! yeah I think so Smile

Helen S.

by redvelvetluv on 6/13/2013 5:20:16 PM

CALLING ALL HOMESCHOOLED GIRLS!!!!!! Homeschooling can be awesome, but sometimes it's tough. Come join the fun club, "Homeschooled Girls Rule!" Treasurer and Healthy Chica are open - just contact the president for more info! Come join today!!! Smile

by Ralinia on 6/13/2013 3:06:04 PM

Are girls randomly picked for the survey says thing?

hey! I think so Smile

Helen S.

by redvelvetluv on 6/13/2013 2:40:10 PM

So I feel like people treat me like a little kid. Even my family. I'm a teenager, and I wanted to watch a drama about vampire romance (like twilight). It was rated PG. My mom said "Oh, please, you won't be able to sleep tonight!". That is so not me. My little bros started laughing at me. I felt like an idiot. My mom says "How old are you?!" to me all the time because I fight with my bros a lot. And I tell "potty" jokes to get my bros to laugh. I'm just a funny girl. But I'm the type of person that doesn't take anything from anybody, so that's just me. Lately, I've been trying to act "mature". I don't feel like myself. Should I do this or not?

Hey girl. You should never change yourself for anyone. If you like being a potty joke telling, vampire romance watching teenager, then be that! Acting mature doesn't actually make you mature. Being mature means that you're able to walk away from arguments that aren't really worth it, being able to say that you're sorry, admitting when you were wrong, and carrying yourself in a respectful manner. So maybe you shouldn't fight as much with your younger brothers because you are the older one. And don't be so hard on your mom. She's the one that honestly probably wouldn't be able to sleep after watching a vampire movie, so she's just making sure you can handle it. Her concern is coming from a good place, so try to understand that. To make a long message short, BE YOURSELF! xx
Jess D.