8 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

11 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

12 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

Meanie: California cruel

Back in 4th grade I had a super short hair cut. I was mistaken for a boy many times. I was not bothered with the...

back in 6th grade i got this really bad haircut because the lady who cut my hair sneezed mid-trim and i had a huge chunk of hair missing from the back of my head and she cut my bangs way to short so i couldnt do anything with them. She tried evening it out and cut my shoulderblade length hair all the way up to my chin when i only wanted to have an inch or two cut off. i went back to school and all the guys started laughing at me and would tease me and some even called me a guy. I was so upset one day i started crying and this one guy stood up and yelled ,"shut up u immature brats!" then looked at me and smiled. he then yelled out. "Give HIM a break.HE just wants to be a big BOY!" Then everyone laughed and i left school early.

by RogueArtist on 7/20/2013 11:57:40 PM

When I was in forth grade I liked this guy and I'd always stared at him and his friend pointed towards me one day and I turned my head away just in time and then when we went to choir that day I was looking at him again and he saw me and he just shook his head at me. And he was really mean towards me after that because he liked my friend and not me.

by HockeyLuver on 6/14/2013 5:08:08 PM

A couple weeks before school let out I said something mean to a guy I like. I'm not sure if he still remembers but I still feel really bad. We are going to different high schools next year and probably won't see each other again (even tho I really want to see him again). I also didn't get a chance to say bye at the endof the year. So I was wondering if I should still apologize and how should I apologize? Without it being super awkward? Please help I don't know what to do and all my friends just say they don't knowFrown

Hey girlie,

I don't think it would be awkward at all, it's never too late to apologize! I would just go up to him in person and say that you are sorry and leave it at that. I'm sure he'll appreciate it, whether you see each other again or not!

Meghan D.

by queenpanda on 6/14/2013 12:01:05 AM

I think my friend might like my crush. She seems to talk to him a lot and sometimes I think they might be flirting. Should I ask her if she likes him?

Hey girlie,

Does she know you like him? If not, she might not know she's hurting your feelings! If you tell her that you like him and she says the same thing, maybe you could make an agreement, like that you would both be ok with it if he liked one of you or that neither of you would date him, depending on what you agree on. It's not worth risking a friendship for a chance with a guy!

Meghan D.

by Casey_cookie on 6/13/2013 11:14:06 PM

mod?
sometimes i feel like my parents are impossible to please and i kinda feel like sometimes i cant do anything right. even something that should be simple isn't simple anymore. I just want to know what i'm doing wrong all the time. I don't even think i can please myself anymore if that makes sense.

Hey! Sounds like you're under a lot of pressure! It's ok, you shouldn't be so hard on yourself. I promise you have many talents, so the next time you feel stressed, try taking a step back, and do something relaxing that makes you feel good. it'll help i promise Smile good luck!

Helen S.

by Icecreamluver on 6/13/2013 8:51:06 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
So there's this guy and he is so sweet and said that I was intelligent, kind, and thoughtful and caring. he is also all of those things. only problem? he turned me down when I asked him out. i'm still hurt and I sill have feelings for him. but, I think we could still be friends. it'll be awkward, wont it? he said that we should be friends, but there'll be an elephant in the room that I used to like him.
because of this, I feel like no guy will ever like me and im depressed. please help!

Hey! I promise you a guy will like you at some point. I felt the same way when i was younger and i obsessed about it way too much. Now i wish i had that time back that is spent worrying about if boys would ever like me to do something fun. You guys can be friends if you both just agree to put the awkward feelings in the past. good luck!

Helen S.

by puddinface7 on 6/13/2013 5:59:18 PM

Hello Smile are users randomly picked for the survey says thing?

hey! yeah I think so Smile

Helen S.

by redvelvetluv on 6/13/2013 5:20:16 PM

CALLING ALL HOMESCHOOLED GIRLS!!!!!! Homeschooling can be awesome, but sometimes it's tough. Come join the fun club, "Homeschooled Girls Rule!" Treasurer and Healthy Chica are open - just contact the president for more info! Come join today!!! Smile

by Ralinia on 6/13/2013 3:06:04 PM

Are girls randomly picked for the survey says thing?

hey! I think so Smile

Helen S.

by redvelvetluv on 6/13/2013 2:40:10 PM

So I feel like people treat me like a little kid. Even my family. I'm a teenager, and I wanted to watch a drama about vampire romance (like twilight). It was rated PG. My mom said "Oh, please, you won't be able to sleep tonight!". That is so not me. My little bros started laughing at me. I felt like an idiot. My mom says "How old are you?!" to me all the time because I fight with my bros a lot. And I tell "potty" jokes to get my bros to laugh. I'm just a funny girl. But I'm the type of person that doesn't take anything from anybody, so that's just me. Lately, I've been trying to act "mature". I don't feel like myself. Should I do this or not?

Hey girl. You should never change yourself for anyone. If you like being a potty joke telling, vampire romance watching teenager, then be that! Acting mature doesn't actually make you mature. Being mature means that you're able to walk away from arguments that aren't really worth it, being able to say that you're sorry, admitting when you were wrong, and carrying yourself in a respectful manner. So maybe you shouldn't fight as much with your younger brothers because you are the older one. And don't be so hard on your mom. She's the one that honestly probably wouldn't be able to sleep after watching a vampire movie, so she's just making sure you can handle it. Her concern is coming from a good place, so try to understand that. To make a long message short, BE YOURSELF! xx
Jess D.

by britishgurl on 6/13/2013 2:16:05 PM

Mod mod mod
I've been feeling sad lately. Yesterday, I asked my mom if she was going to join karate, and she said "you just want me to join because of that boy!" pretty loud. Then, when I walked out of the room to get my stuff, my ex-crush was in there. My parents said "We thought you would bump into him, and say 'oops Kyle!' flirtatiously". They said it loud too. My mom said "I thought she would twirl her hair!". I was mortified. She said "He's so not worth it. It was a joke. Get over him". And then in the car, my mom admitted to reading my fb messages with my bff. I said "Maybe that's why him (my ex-crush) and his friend think I like them because you keep on saying stuff!", and she said "No, because you told both of them that you like them". My siblings started making fun of me. She hugged me at home and said "My boy-crazy daughter! You can't wait to see all of them and their flippy hair!". I'm not boy crazy. How do I get her to stop. I feel embarrassed. Thanks Smile

Hey chica. TThe only way to resolve this is to have a one on one talk with your mom away from everyone, including your siblings. Explain to her that you want to have a private conversation with her. Once you get her attention, let her know that her actions are embarrassing and kindof hurtful. Be serious and mature. Also try not to have an attitude so she can understand your concern better. Your mom loves you and just wants you not to take things too seriously because you're still young, which is a great lesson to learn. Just know that she has the best intentions for you and try not to let her little comments get under your skin. You only have one mother and plenty of other guys to meet in your future. Trust me, this is just the beginning.  xx
Jess D.

by isabellec on 6/13/2013 2:09:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Hey I am going to Charleston, SC with my dance team for nationals. In 2 Wednesdays our whole company is taking a pic on the beach in all white. AND I AM SUPER PALE! Like honest I will blend in with the white. I always get burnt when I try to tan. Do you have any tips on not getting burnt, but getting tan??

Hey girlie, I'm sure you'll look great with or without that tan, but sunburns are a serious issue. Make sure you stock up on sunscreen and are using a moisturizer with SPF in it. Also remember to reapply before and after physical activities out in the sun. The more time you spend out in the sun, the more of a tan you'll get. And if that doesn't help, ask your parent/guardian to purchase a sunless tanning product at your local store, they're only about $11. Have fun in the sun and good luck in Charleston! xx
Jess D.