12 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

15 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

16 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

COMMENTS

5 things you should NEVER do to get a guy's attention

Is there that one guy that you would do anything to get him to notice you? Make sure you think about what you’re doing before you...

MOD MOD MOD!!!! okay i just started middle school, and saw this cute guy in 1st, 4th and 6th period. he knows my nickname and he calls me that, but i need advice to have a conersation with him tommorow, i want him to be friends with me so we can talk every day when we see eachother. i also want to flirt with him to notice me a bit. Help???

Hey girlie,

If he’s in three of
your classes, that’s a great conversation starter—you can talk about something
funny that happened or something interesting you learned, and you can even set
up study dates when you have a test or project. Once you’ve started a casual conversation
about your classes, you could open the conversation up to telling each other
about what other classes you’re taking, and you could go from there to talking
about what clubs you’re in and what else you’re involved in at school, and
after that you could get to know each other more by talking about what books,
movies, TV shows, music, etc. that you like. Once you start a casual
conversation, it will flow naturally, and if you get to know each other as
friends you’ll come up with more stuff to talk about! Maybe you could get to
know him as friends a bit first and then casually introduce a li’l bit of
flirting into your relationship and see how he reacts. Good luck, chica!

Meghan D.

by iluvsqrls5 on 8/29/2013 9:29:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Okay so have you heard of the actor Colin Ford? In under The Dome, and We bought A Zoo? Anyways, I have a celeb crush on him. But not for his fame or money! I really like him for him. Is this crazy? He is like a year older than me

Hey GL girl! It's totally normal to like a celeb from his looks and personality! Personality is much more important than fame or fortune because it's unique to that person. Don't feel nervous 'cause you like him- tons of girls have celeb crushes.

ElizabethGwenn

by Rissa Kay on 7/24/2013 12:51:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
What do guys look for in a girl?
Thanks!

Hey GL girl! It depends on the guy, and it depends on the girl! Being yourself around any guy is the most important!

ElizabethGwenn

by Rissa Kay on 7/17/2013 4:27:10 PM

My number 1 motto about boys is: "If a boy likes you that much, he'll ask you out himself. If he doesn't ask you out, he rather doesn't like you or he doesn't have enough balls to ask you out. Not worth your time."

by shydivachick123 on 7/15/2013 3:13:18 AM

well i sat down in class and a guy I sorta like was sitting at a table and moved from his seat to my table - everyone from my table was off sick. We haven't really spoke, so I thought it was quite odd. The teacher put a DVD on and we sat bored. Occasionally looking at each other - I think we were both trying to catch each other looking. Then I just smiled at him to break the weird staring game. And he smiled back. This made him comfortable and he started talking to me. I asked him the time and we were really hitting it off. At the end of class I didn't get a chance to say bye. That night I Then was on Facebook and I already had him as a friend. I accidently messaged him | . I thought he would icnore but he kept our conversation going the. He seen my message and logged off.
I can't tell if he likes me. And how to keep out conversations going etc. thanks MOD!

Hey girlie, at the very least he wants to get to know you better and talk to you more. Keep talking to him when you see him and facebooking him. The more you talk to him, the more he'll show you if he likes you.

Lauren T.

by Insideoutkid on 6/24/2013 8:15:39 PM

it's kinda hard bcaus a lot of boys say they like u dont really do. what shall i do?

by cocogirl50223 on 6/24/2013 4:17:16 PM

I agree with all five, we should never do stupid things just for a guys attention. If it comes then great and if it doesnt then it wasnt meant to be. It is kind of cute when guys do weird things to get our attention.

by fashionqn on 6/23/2013 5:21:47 PM

*****Calling all Oncers*****
~This new club is Perfect for you! It's called Once.upon.a.time and it's for all Oncers, whether you've watched all the episodes, or whether you watched like 3.~
^^^^^Positions are open!^^^^^
You can post theories, fanfic, and more!
This will be a great way to keep yourself busy during the hiatus! (since the show will return in the fall.)
<3 Smile See you there!

by pandasrock292 on 6/23/2013 8:13:18 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Hi!, Ok so, there's this guy at my school that likes me a lot, but I don't feel the same way, I never did. We had like one conversation about homework in class and here he goes talking to me on Facebook saying:"Hey Cutie. Can we hangout this weekend? I miss you!" We've had ONE conversation. I told him that we should just be friends because I'm not looking for a relationship; and he was cool with it, but he still messages me almost everyday saying "Good Morning!" and "Hey" about three times. I've been ignoring it but, I feel like I'm being mean by doing that. I'm basically just waiting it out until he moves on. What do I do? Thanks.

Hey! Since you've already nicely told him that you are not interested, it's not mean to ignore his messages. be friendly to him in person, but other wise you don't have any obligations. good luck girl!

Helen S.

by SunnyDAYS15 on 6/22/2013 3:40:20 PM

MOD! jessie D.
And another thing that I forgot to say is that, he gave me a pink bracelet (my fave color) that is supposed to be her cousin's bracelet, but he gave it to me. First, I was thinking, why does he have to give it to me? Second, Why did he have to buy a PINK bracelet which is designed for girls? Weird.

hey! Maybe he's trying to show that he likes you Smile

Helen S.