Bridget M.

is modding

3 MINUTES AGO 5 adorable party dresses for plus-sized babes: http://t.co/JRPUNoYxjl

AN HOUR AGO Yikes! @ChloeGMoretz gets hurt on set of her new movie: http://t.co/KkjBfgzpHR

1 HOURS AGO Basically 😆🎄🎁pic.twitter.com/h54JpnRRktnRRkt

COMMENTS

How to apply mascara the right way

We’re pretty sure that every beauty blogger out there has her “signature” way of applying mascara. But the no fail way to get gorge lashes? Check out...

Hey girls! For more beauty and fashion tips visit "Guide To A Fabulous YOU"! Also you can get advice on boys, friends, family problems, school, you name it! We've got amazing officers to fit your every need! Be a more fabulous you and join!

by coolkitten24 on 7/25/2013 3:48:45 PM

Hi! I was wondering what you think is a good amount of makeup to wear in 7th grade? Last year(6th grade), I just wore mascara. Should I wear more this year?

Hey girlie, it's up to you! Wear whatever makeup you feel comfortable with. If you want you can add eyeshadow or eyeliner. Or you can add blush or lipstick. It just depends on what fits into your makeup routine and what you like to wear.

Lauren T.

by Megicecream on 7/14/2013 8:04:12 PM

MOD MOD
What is the purpose of eyeshadow and how do you apply it? Also, is there a cheap but effective kind of cover stick thing, like a skin colored pigment in the form of a stick that covers up your "imperfections" but it's light and not thick, that you would suggest? Thank you . Sorry for the weird description!

Hey chica. Eyeshadow is used to enhance your eyes! Usually you start off with a base color that is light shade all over your eye lid and above, then you apply a medium shade in the crease of your eye and a dark shade on the actual eye lid. Make sure the colors you use are in the same color group. Also, I think what you're trying to describe is a concealer. Go to make-up counter and ask someone to help you find a concealer that is the right shade for your skin tone. Hopefully this helped! xx

Jess D.

by azuki on 7/5/2013 4:50:15 AM

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 6/26/2013 11:38:16 AM

Mod mod mod
I recently broke up with my boyfriend and i cant get over him and i havent been acting my self because im sad amd angry any tips to get over him and try to be my self again??

Hey! I know it's hard, but just try to concentrate on other things for a while, like your friends or an activity you love. It's tough now but every day your life will bring you something new to learn about or help with or share with someone, and when you make the most of your days, the hurt will go away even sooner than you think. I hope this helps girl! Smile

Helen S.

by aleale<3paramore277 on 6/20/2013 7:15:00 PM

so me and this guy have been talking and we went on a date. we planned on going on another date this weekend but he never texted me. we usually text like everyday but he hasnt txted me since wednesday and i texted him on like friday and he didnt answer. does he just suddenly not like me anymore?????? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey ponygirl6298, mhmm I'm not sure what happened. Maybe there is something wrong with his phone or he forgot to text back (I do that all the time lol). I would give him a few days and see what happens. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by ponygirl6298 on 6/16/2013 10:33:42 PM

So i have really puffy hair, and a lot of it too because its kinda thick. My friend sometimes teases me for it, but i dont know what to do!! She told me to get it thinned, but my mom says i cant. What can i do to make it more manageable? Also, my hair grows back really fast on my face! i went to go get my eyebrows threaded and it was smooth but the next day i saw some hair already growing back! Any advice to slow down the hair growing time? Thanks so much!!!

Hair growing back fast is a sign of being healthy and thats a wonderful thing. One day youll be hoping for that ability back so if I were you I wouldn't be so upset about it. As for your hair - it can be really hard to have less than ideal hair especially if people make fun of you. But no ones hair is perfect! I wish my hair was thicker and didnt curl stupidly like it does (its like a half curl half wavy half straight....not cute). But theres always a positive side to every less than idea situation. Like for me - I love my hair color. Im sure theres something you love about your own hair too. But my suggestion for you is to try out different shampoos and conditioners to find something that might help smooth some frizz. Just experiment and try to find your best combination. That should help calm it down a bit. Good luck hon!

Kerra S.

by beaglegal on 6/16/2013 9:30:10 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Okay, so I know that this isn't really related to this topic, but I need help! So, I just got my period and its really heavy. I am heading to the beach for the WHOLE weekend and am going to be going swimming. However, the past couple of times I have gone swimming with a tampon, it has filled up with water. I then get leaks, which I can't afford, especially with a heavy period! Am I doing something wrong? Should I change the brand I use? PLEASE help ASAP!!!

Hey shoelaces2, mhmm it could be the brand. Do you notice any difference in your flow when you swim? Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by shoelaces2 on 6/14/2013 5:57:47 PM

hi, so I have decided to no longer shave my legs because I have blonde hair and shaving it just time consuming, but I was wondering how long will it take for them to fully grow back? I shaved one week ago. thanks so much! Smile

Hey chica, how fast hair grows back depends on a lot of different factors. Everyone is different. So we might not have an exact answer for you, but it should take awhile, maybe even up to 3 or 4 weeks. Good luck with your decision!
Jess D.

by potterjay on 6/14/2013 2:01:39 PM

Hey Girlies! Smile please join or check out my RIP Hachiko club
Hachiko is this famous dog in Japan look him up to learn more about him

by redvelvetluv on 6/14/2013 12:54:33 PM