1 HOURS AGO You're invited! Don't miss #GLrockyourlife in Baltimore on April 17 🙌 cc:@InternQueennpic.twitter.com/2sW2jEfnsll

4 HOURS AGO #QUIZ — what kind of friend are you? http://t.co/88Ewz73zdB

7 HOURS AGO Ouch! Could all that texting seriously harm ya? http://t.co/zsfm6dak7K

COMMENTS

How to apply mascara the right way

We’re pretty sure that every beauty blogger out there has her “signature” way of applying mascara. But the no fail way to get gorge lashes? Check out...

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
So I have been looking into the green bottled Covergirl mascara, and it's a curved wand. Do I use the inside of the curve or the outside on my lashes? Pretend the bristles are a C, so do I use the inside of the C on my lashes or outside? Hope this makes sense lol. Thx so much.

hey! inside of the C Smile good luck!

Helen S.

by Ralinia on 6/13/2013 8:06:38 PM

When it says pull up and inward does that mean pulling sort of towards your nose? And outwards toward your ears?

by Leo.Phoenix on 6/13/2013 6:02:59 PM

Hey Girlies! if your a fan of the TV series Grimm please join my Grimm 4 ever club it would mean so much to me Smile in the club we will talk about the characters our fav creatures and episodes
so if you like the show please join!

by redvelvetluv on 6/13/2013 5:16:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Tomorrow is my semi and I dont know how to do my hair. I'm wearing this short strapless black dress that has cheetah spots but you cant see them cuz they're black and black wedges.I'm also wearing fingerless cheetah print gloves and a choker necklace. I kinda have an emo/scene look. I have meduim hair bangs and glasses.

Helen S.

by xXWhoYouAreXx on 6/13/2013 4:06:16 PM

I wear glasses, but I would like to wear mascara too. Currently my eyelashes touch the glass without makeup... how can I pull this off?
ThanksSmile

hey! just let the mascara dry before you put your glasses back on Smile

Helen S.

by i<3cake on 6/13/2013 3:28:50 PM

CALLING ALL HOMESCHOOLED GIRLS!!!!!!! Come join the cool club, Homeschooled Girls Rule! There's so many fun things going on, and the officer positions Healthy Chica and Treasurer are open! Contact the president for more info! Come join the fun today!!! Smile Thx so much!

by Ralinia on 6/13/2013 3:01:04 PM

How do i tell my mom i had my period?
Thanks in advance.

Hey chica. Just pull your mom aside in private and explain to her that you've just started your period. She's a woman who gets them herself every month so she will be very understanding and she should also be able to help walk you through it. Never be afraid to tell your mom anything, that's what she's there for! xx
Jess D.

by Gcolvin on 6/13/2013 2:38:39 PM

I use that mascara, it's really great and doesn't clump!

by ColosalMascara on 6/13/2013 1:47:46 PM

Hair accessories are major for prom 2015. Try a rhinestone headband, feather pieces or pearl bobby pins to make your simple style look sooo chic.

Write on! Do you keep a diary or journal?

Got cheer? Win it here!

Calling all cheery chicas: "Nfinity Champions League 2" is coming to a big screen near you! CLICK HERE to snag a sneak peek and enter to win tix for your entire crew.