Bridget M.

is modding

9 HOURS AGO This real girl is living your modeling dream IRL: http://t.co/gXcbvOTy4I

12 HOURS AGO Okay okay, we can take it... Tell us how you *realllly* feel about the Feb/March issue: http://t.co/6DTONb2iVO

13 HOURS AGO Don't lie—you know you wanna do this on a snow day: http://t.co/Ga9SUp1yaJ

COMMENTS

How to apply mascara the right way

We’re pretty sure that every beauty blogger out there has her “signature” way of applying mascara. But the no fail way to get gorge lashes? Check out...

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
So I have been looking into the green bottled Covergirl mascara, and it's a curved wand. Do I use the inside of the curve or the outside on my lashes? Pretend the bristles are a C, so do I use the inside of the C on my lashes or outside? Hope this makes sense lol. Thx so much.

hey! inside of the C Smile good luck!

Helen S.

by Ralinia on 6/13/2013 8:06:38 PM

When it says pull up and inward does that mean pulling sort of towards your nose? And outwards toward your ears?

by Leo.Phoenix on 6/13/2013 6:02:59 PM

Hey Girlies! if your a fan of the TV series Grimm please join my Grimm 4 ever club it would mean so much to me Smile in the club we will talk about the characters our fav creatures and episodes
so if you like the show please join!

by redvelvetluv on 6/13/2013 5:16:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Tomorrow is my semi and I dont know how to do my hair. I'm wearing this short strapless black dress that has cheetah spots but you cant see them cuz they're black and black wedges.I'm also wearing fingerless cheetah print gloves and a choker necklace. I kinda have an emo/scene look. I have meduim hair bangs and glasses.

Helen S.

by xXWhoYouAreXx on 6/13/2013 4:06:16 PM

I wear glasses, but I would like to wear mascara too. Currently my eyelashes touch the glass without makeup... how can I pull this off?
ThanksSmile

hey! just let the mascara dry before you put your glasses back on Smile

Helen S.

by i<3cake on 6/13/2013 3:28:50 PM

CALLING ALL HOMESCHOOLED GIRLS!!!!!!! Come join the cool club, Homeschooled Girls Rule! There's so many fun things going on, and the officer positions Healthy Chica and Treasurer are open! Contact the president for more info! Come join the fun today!!! Smile Thx so much!

by Ralinia on 6/13/2013 3:01:04 PM

How do i tell my mom i had my period?
Thanks in advance.

Hey chica. Just pull your mom aside in private and explain to her that you've just started your period. She's a woman who gets them herself every month so she will be very understanding and she should also be able to help walk you through it. Never be afraid to tell your mom anything, that's what she's there for! xx
Jess D.

by Gcolvin on 6/13/2013 2:38:39 PM

I use that mascara, it's really great and doesn't clump!

by ColosalMascara on 6/13/2013 1:47:46 PM

Want a bracelet that’s inexpensive and cute? Stock up on unique beads from a craft store and make one of your own.

What is the first thing you notice about a guy when you meet them?

Go behind the scenes with Bella and the Bulldogs...

In Nickelodeon's newest series, Bella and the Bulldogs, Brec Bassinger shines as Bella—a bubbly cheerleader who joins the guys' football team! CLICK HERE for a sneak peek at this hilarious show premiering January 17.