AN HOUR AGO #QUIZ! What signals are you sending to your crush?

1 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What kind of friend are you?

3 HOURS AGO In tonight's #BFW, Cyd+Shelby get into serious time-traveling trouble. Get your first look:

I bite my cuticles 'til they bleed. How can I stop?

I bite my cuticles, to the point where they bleed and hurt so bad. I try not to bite them, but it doesn’t work. How...

i have my period too it kept runinng 4 2-3weeks.why?

by cocogirl50223 on 6/24/2013 4:30:18 PM

My little sister had that problem she doesn't anymore

by hinatagal on 6/19/2013 6:06:28 PM

Honestly, this article didn't help much. Yeah you can go to the doctor but they will tell you to try this and try that but if the habit is really really bad, it is impossible to stop[unfortunately I have this really bad habit and it is impossible to stop it Frown]. I thought this article would have given you advice to help break this habit. I am a little disappointed.

by Selenator4ever on 6/18/2013 10:05:50 PM

P.S. I was sick just on Monday i was puking. Also my family was really stressed out about my bros graduation party. i heard those two things can delay your period.

by coco4 on 6/16/2013 9:12:27 PM

can u plz answer me question i posted on this artical!!!

Hey coco4, yeah girly I'll gladly help you out! I don't see your question, can you send it again? Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by coco4 on 6/16/2013 9:10:51 PM

Ok i have had my period for two years now. It still comes at the randomest times of the month. I will get it 32 days apart from each other then like 43 days another month. Well this month tomorrow will be day 45 between periods and i have had my periods 45 days apart before but i am worried Im not gonna get it! What if i miss it for a month?

by coco4 on 6/15/2013 1:11:52 PM

I used to have this was definitely how I let out stress and had become quite a habit that for years I could not break no matter what I tried. But idk somehow I broke the habit and now I've had beautiful nails for over a year and haven't bitten them once(:

by maggie183 on 6/14/2013 4:39:48 PM

Help! I been in a huge funk lately. Today I'm all depressed and worried something's going to harm my parents. And I been thinking negativity about mostly everything! I don't know what to do! Please help!

Hey girlie, first of all just relax. Positive attitudes and vibes lead to positive outcomes. Try not to over think things and have faith that everything will be all right. Check up on your parents to make sure they're okay and try talking it out with them. Express exactly what is causing this anxiety. Also, try venting in a diary or journal so that you get your feelings out. Once you get everything out, leave it there. Don't let those same thoughts reenter your mind. And in the end, hopefully everything will work out, but you have to have faith. Good Luck! And remember we're here for you if you need us. xx
Jess D.

by BlownAwayCMU12 on 6/14/2013 1:10:23 PM

Idky but I end up biting or peeling my cuticles, stressed or bored or randomly.
Isn't tht amazing?

by Susmita24 on 6/14/2013 12:34:03 PM

by Emilicious on 6/14/2013 12:10:34 AM

Always running out the door in the morning? Take the extra millisecond to put both backpack straps on your shoulders to prevent back injuries down the line.
What do you wear on your lips?

A bath won't get you clean because you are soaking in your own dirt.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?