1 HOURS AGO Grades not *quite* where you want 'em? Try these last-minute tips to enhance your GPA: http://t.co/IwUCSAaQOI pic.twitter.com/UM9nnwGjpo

2 HOURS AGO It's time to *finally* make a move on your crush: http://t.co/H2Qm6BsSWD pic.twitter.com/usofR6Vp0Q

COMMENTS

I have hair on belly. Can I wear a bikini?

I have a line of hair that runs from my belly button to down there. I’m afraid that if I don’t get rid of it...

Mod Mod Mod
So this is a little embarrassing but I have hair on my chest and I try to get rid of it but I don't know how. Any tips or ideas. Thanks.

Hey girl! I would try a depillatory cream like Nair or Veet, available at all drugstores. Hope this helps! xx

Hannah M

by SassyGirl2000 on 7/31/2013 12:11:59 AM

Mod mod mod
I have hair on my feet and toes. I asked my mom about it and she said to pluck it with a tweaser and not shave it, but that takes a while and is uncomfortable to do. Is there any quicker way besides bleaching it?? Thanks!!!

Hey! you could try creams like veet or nair, and see if they work well. I have hairy toes too Smile I just kind of live with them, it's not so bad! Hope you find something that works!

Helen S.

by kristenmarieee on 7/25/2013 6:54:20 PM

This really helped!

by Ggirlthe50 on 7/13/2013 12:18:16 AM

Im growing some peach fuzz above my lip and i dont want people thinking im growing a mustache,and every time i shave it it never fully goes away,Plus i cant find any facial hair remover ANYWHERE!!!
what am i going to do ?_?

by Olivia_is_luv on 6/29/2013 10:28:38 PM

I have Hair on My belly 2, but i just shave shave shave no matter what, a overlly hairy girl isent cute

by Olivia_is_luv on 6/29/2013 10:25:52 PM

There are a lot of infomercials on tv about hair removal, do any of the methods work better than the others? I am not hairy except in those areas and I shave anyway but I have friends who ask me questions and plus I see the infomercials on tv and wonder myself. You have hair removal cream, waxing, shaving and other shavers, does anyone know which are the best?

by fashionqn on 6/24/2013 11:23:38 PM

Ok so when I first starting shaving my legs (about 2 years ago) I didn't know I wasn't supposed to shave my arms to. So for a few months I shaved my arms til my mom told me that I shouldn't! But now the arm hair grow back longer, darker, and much faster and I can't help but shave it every few months, even though I know it will only get worse. What should I do? (Ps, I'd rather not talk to my mom about it again) help? MOD

Hey girlie, just stop shaving your arms. If you give it time, your arm hair should go back to its normal growing patterns. If the darkness makes you uncomfortable, talk to your mom about bleaching the hair on your arms to make it lighter.

Lauren T.

by _Sadie_ on 6/23/2013 5:46:47 PM

Do you happen to know where these shorts are from? I think they're absolutely adorable & I'd love to see if I could get a pair! Thanks! Smile

Hey girl! They are super cute! Unfortunately I don't know where they're from, but if you check out department stores or Forever 21, you could probably find ones similar to them. xx

Hannah M

by avery. (: on 6/19/2013 11:59:44 AM

I have really dark hair on my legs, all over my stomach, and on my back. I shave my legs, but I'm not sure what to do about the rest of it. It makes me really self conscious, especially in the summer. I just want it to go away, but shaving will result me in belly stubble, and that would be even more unappealing. What should I do?

Hey girl!

Having hair over the rest of your body is totally normal, and you're probably the other person that notices it. Since it's making you self conscious, def talk to your mom about it. Waxing or a hair removal cream are always options, but they can be tedious. You've just gotta be confident in your own skin.

xo