6 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

9 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

10 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

Lots of discharge but no period. What gives?

I’ve been getting discharge for a while, but no period yet. Should I be worried? Don't fret. Discharge is just another sign that your...

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I just turned 13 and I'm kind of a late bloomer but when I wipe sometimes there is clear sticky looking stuff (probably discharge) but I never see it in my undies I only see it when I wipe. Is it normal to not see discharge in your undies but see it when you wipe?

Hey girl! It's completely normal! xoxo

Kate G.

by mayag1300 on 8/28/2013 10:11:56 AM

by mayag1300 on 8/27/2013 10:57:25 PM

Mod Mod Mod
Okay so I'm 12, weigh around 90 lbs., and a frequent swimmer.I been having discharge for 2 1/2 years and I've had armpit, leg and pubic hair for 2 years. I swim about 6 days a week. Ever since February I've been getting very light yellowish brownish stuff. I have no idea what it really is,but it's been happening every 2-4 weeks lasting like 6-8 days then it goes back to clear sticky gooey discharge. I have told my mom because I'm not sure of it. I usually don't get cramps and back pain, but I do get headaches and breast tenderness.Lately I've been really mean, I got really bad cramps last night, lower back pain, I got a minor headache, and I really want some food!!! My mom said things like swimming and dancing (usually ballet) postpone it. But she got hers when she was 10 and she did ballet. And I really don't like talking to her about it because she always tells my friends all my secrets, so I need help???

Hey AshleyXtreme13, no you're fine girl. Sounds like your period is right around the corner lol. You're experiencing all the physical and emotional signs. Don't worry about when you'll get it. 12-15 is usually the average time a girl gets her cycle. But there's nothing wrong with getting it earlier or later. I didn't get mine until the summer before 8th grade and I was one of the last of my friends. You'll be fine! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by AshleyXtreme13 on 8/20/2013 5:40:57 PM

Im 12 and I think this month I started discharge. But I don't get a lot of it. Is my period coming soon? And should I wear pantiliners???

Hey girl! Unless the discharge is really heavy, no need to wear panty liners! You can get discharge for awhile before your period comes, so it many be soon, or it could still be a ways away! xoxo

Kate G.

by kickinitlover on 8/20/2013 2:24:31 PM

MOD MOD MODS MOD MOD!!!!!!!!
I HAD A LIGHT BROWN SUBSTANCE IN MY PANTS DOES THAT MEENN I COULD START MY PERIOD SOON?

Hey girl, yes it's def possible!

lauren r.

by styleislife on 8/18/2013 6:12:42 PM

Oh and I forgot I'm two years older then when my mom got hers, but I'm a swimmer.

by AshleyXtreme13 on 8/17/2013 7:24:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
PLEASE ANSWER

Hi okay so I've had pubic hair since I was 6, armpit hair since I was 7, pimples since I was 8, boobs since I was 9, discharge since I was 10 so that means I've had discharge for 7 months but I still haven't started my period do you think I will get it when I am 11 cause my mom got hers at 11 so what do you think ?

Hey girl! It'll come when it comes. There's no way to know, so just wait it out. Don't worry about it. xx

Hannah M

by momo567 on 8/13/2013 11:31:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I'm 12 and have had every single symptom for about 2 years. So for the past 4 days I have been having this clear discharge and sometimes watery. People have been saying that I'm ovulating. I know what that means but is it true that my period is coming in a month?

Hey girl,

There's no way to know for sure. You'll have to be prepared with pads, and a panty liner can help protect your underwear from discharge. But it might sitll be a couple months or years before you get your period. Every body is different.

xo

Caroline C.

by GatorGirl271 on 8/6/2013 11:43:02 PM

Mod mod mod
How do ik when you answer a question

We'll edit your question and put our answers in bold! xx

Hannah M

by Niallseyes on 7/31/2013 3:12:32 AM

MOD! MOD!
Hi, I'm 12 and I have been having a lot of discharge. Last night I had brown discharge but today it went away. Is my period getting close? I have been having all of the symptoms for 1 1/2 years. Please help!

Hey GatorGirl237, mhmm. Usually brown discharge comes after your period, but it could also be an indication that it's coming. Keep paying attention to your bod so you can be ready if your cycle is about to start. Let me know if you have anymore questions girly! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.