2 HOURS AGO Yes, you CAN stop biting your nails. Here's how:

3 HOURS AGO What's better than boots? (Hint: Nothing):

4 HOURS AGO 5 reasons you should join theatre right now:

Lots of discharge but no period. What gives?

I’ve been getting discharge for a while, but no period yet. Should I be worried? Don't fret. Discharge is just another sign that your...

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Kiss your hand heart
4. Put the heart where your real heart is
5. Your crush will ask you out tomorrow
6. This only works if you post this to your favorite article

by shadowette99 on 7/27/2013 11:22:11 PM

Hi I'm 13 and I've never had my period, but yesterday night I got a lot of discharge is that a sign of it coming soon

by Tannyo00 on 7/19/2013 7:12:21 AM

Im 13 and pretty active. Every once in a while I get a weird boil thingy down there. It hurts when I squeeze my legs together or sit down. After a while the boil goes away but a new one comes a week later. What is this?

Hey girlie! I'm not a doc, but what you have might be an ingrown hair.  Next time you get one, ask your mom about it, or ask your doc at your BTS checkup.  They'll be able to answer your questions and maybe find away to keep you from getting them!

Kate G.

by goldys44 on 7/19/2013 2:53:56 AM

I've had discharge for almost a year and I still have no period im 11 and I have had cramps, moodswings, and discharge breast develop hair downthere and on my legs I've had all but no period. Is that normal

by foxy roxy on 7/18/2013 6:41:06 PM

Do playtex tampons come in just one variety box? For example like just a box of lights? Because I've never seen a box of just lights! What gives????

Hey! You should be able to find something like that. If playtex doesn't offer it maybe check to see if another brand does. I know i've seen light boxes at the drugstore. good luck!

Helen S.

by LoveHappens on 7/18/2013 5:20:39 PM

I have the problem inthe article except I got my preiod in march and haven't had it since april. (I asked a question like this another day but I forgot to mention this part.) Thanks

Hey girl! Don't worry, this is totally normal- a lot of girls skip a few months after they first get their period.

Melissa T.

by april0405 on 7/18/2013 2:03:05 PM

I have discharge I get stomache aches after I take a drink I started growing boobs 2 years ago do you think I will get my period soon

Hey GL girl! If you get stomache aches after you take a drink, you should probably consult your doctor. You'll probably get your period soon, but every girl's different!

Good luck, GL girl!

by aries329 on 7/17/2013 4:04:40 PM

@nutmeg2009 I am sorry about your mom but everything will be alright. When I was 4 I had a hernia and I got surgery and I was better than ever. Plus the doctors have performed the operation before, so they know what they are doing. And I wiss Good Luck!!! ☺

by bforsyth on 7/13/2013 7:37:55 PM

@nutmeg2009 I am sorry to hear about your mom. my dad had a hernia, and it is no big deal. I am sure you didn't cause it. some people are born with a hernia in their future. I hope your mom feels better soon!

by cupcake_mutt13 on 7/11/2013 8:30:05 PM

Right now I am having horrible cramps!!! I don't know what to do for it. My mom doesn't understand and thinks I'm over reacting because she never had cramps. How do I feel better? I don't want to go to the doctor and she probably won't take me anyways. Oh and plus I take midol and it helps a little but what else can I do?

Hey! heat often feels good when you’re crampy. So either try using a heating pad, which you can pick up at the drug store, or take a hot bath. Feel better!

Helen S.

by nutmeg2009 on 7/11/2013 5:26:30 PM

Is the onset of another academic school year stressing you out? Take some time to sit down and map out your goals. That way you won’t feel so overwhelmed!
How do you make your spending money?

Diet soda can make you fat.

What's *your* star quality?l

CLICK HERE to discover your star power...and snag a sneak peek at a sparkling new series!