8 MINUTES AGO If you're a #Marvel fan, you absolutely *have* to watch the #CaptainAmericaCivilWar trailer:

AN HOUR AGO You *can* make an awesome pie. Here's how:

No rhythm? Zip coordination? 5 secrets to rocking that dance class anyway

If you’re tripping over your own two feet, or move your body in robotic ways, you’re probably thinking that dance is not the thing for...

Dance Laughing I think the most important things are to be confident, practice, and don't give up!!

by genieinabottle on 6/14/2013 11:50:36 AM

by Emilicious on 6/14/2013 12:07:47 AM

I love dance!!

by MakeupLover245 on 6/13/2013 10:59:26 PM

Hey,i was judt wondering if it would be oaky if i wore black mascara even though i have blond hair.? Also what should girls were when they start wearing makeup? Thanks!!

Hey girlie,

I think that would be ok if you like the way it looks, though there are plenty of other mascara colors out there, too! I think people tend to start with lipgloss or mascara and then move into other makeup products, but it's really up to you and what your parents and school allow. Good luck and have fun!

Meghan D.

by MakeupLover245 on 6/13/2013 10:50:13 PM

Yessssssssssss! a post about dance!!! Smile

by Icecreamluver on 6/13/2013 9:06:57 PM

I want to sign up for a dance class when school starts again in september but I don't know where to find classes! How can I find dance classes in my area?

hey! you could google dance classes and your zipcode and i bet a lot of options would come up Smile

Helen S.

by Casey_cookie on 6/13/2013 8:29:48 PM

I have a pair of cute denim high waisted polkadot shorts, and I dont know what to wear them with. Also what shoes and accessories would look good with a black and white striped skater dress?

Hey! With the shorts go for a solid, springy color like mint or coral or aqua. I think a simple tee would be perfect with them. with the skater dress go with bright flats or sandals and layers of bracelets. hope this helps!

Helen S.

by awtechnofish on 6/13/2013 7:56:04 PM

Have a huge test today? Sneak some gum to chew during class. It will help relieve stress and boost brainpower.
What do you do to study?

I can get a vaccine that will keep me from getting cancer later on.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?