9 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

13 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

14 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

Why do I sweat so much, even when I'm not working out?

I tend to sweat a lot, even when I’m not working out. I shower every night and every morning and also tried a lot of...

Nah it's normal. I get my period about 1 every 2 months. Before I used to get it and then not have it again or another 4 months. It's all part of puberty. When you're a teenager your body goes haywire.

by Rainbowz23 on 8/6/2013 11:15:05 AM

MOD MOD MOD So I got my period in march and it happened in march and april. It didn't happen in may or june. I didn't do anything bad. Is this normal. Thanks

Hey GL girl! No worries- when you first get your period, it's normal for your schedule to be a little random. Ask your parents if you have any genetic (family-related) period issues like you're having. If there isn't any genetic history of periods with similar schedules like yours in your family and if you don't get your period this month or the next month, it's time to see the doc.

Good luck, GL girl!

ElizabethGwenn

by april0405 on 7/12/2013 1:32:58 PM

MOD, MOD, MOD! Help!

I'm skinny, my body is great though. But, I want to gain a little weight over the summer ( I know sounds weird). I want to gain it healthy though. I'm not hoping to be huge, just gain a little weight. Help Pleaseee.

Hey girl! I would suggest eating lots of lean protein, like turkey, salmon, chicken, etc. Keep in mind, though, if you eat healthy, your body just might be naturally skinnier than other peoples', and that's totally fine and normal. Hope this helps! xx

Hannah M

by simply_mee on 7/8/2013 3:37:25 AM

Me too! I don't really get a smell. I just sweat a lot even though I used deoderant with antiperspirant every day.

I always carry some type of cardigan or jacket when this happens to hide the wet spots.

by KayLoveyDovey on 7/4/2013 12:22:42 AM

I have the same problem. I sweat SOOOO much - I always wear t-shirts to hide it. Antiperspirants and deodorants don't help me at all. My doctor gave me a medication, but it gave me crazy side effects. I really don't know what to do! Frown

by StormChaser1239 on 7/3/2013 1:30:03 PM

I know. Ughh. I just wear shirts that have the "bat-winged" sleeves. Who cares if they're out of style. But I'm starting high school so I'd rather not wear those anymore :p

by Rissa Kay on 7/2/2013 10:13:41 PM

omg i am so like this. NOTHING works

by YayaYuiki on 7/2/2013 9:25:11 PM

You are not alone! Its so embarrassing.

by Rissa Kay on 7/2/2013 2:16:38 PM

I have that problem too, but I went to a dermatologist, and she prescribed me a medicine that does the job! Seriously, it WORKS!

by lpolk on 7/2/2013 1:54:54 PM