1 HOURS AGO One lucky #grandprize winner bags a bunch of fab fall fashion from @JouJou_Jeans at @Nordstrom: http://t.co/HYsw4n4QDN

2 HOURS AGO 20 (more) fashion DIYs you can actually do: http://t.co/WAkWlDf4Ow

14 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

COMMENTS

Why is my period so heavy in the morning?

I usually bleed through my tampon in less than an hour after I wake up. Why is my flow so heavy in the mornings...

MOD MOd Mod

Hey girlie,

While we encourage an
open environment on GirlsLife.com, some blogger babes may find your comment
inappropriate. Please discontinue to ask about the subject and ask a
parent/guidance counselor. They’ll be more than happy to help you out!

Meghan D.

by fashionqn on 8/15/2013 11:52:05 PM

MOD!!!! I have a really bad situation.I'm just so scared and I don't know what to do. please help me MOD!!!!!!

Hey girl, First, take a deep breath.  I've erased your comment since it's a little personal, but I'll try and help you out. The first step is to take a pregnancy test to see if you could be pregnant.  The second step is to talk to your mom if you are.  Many, if not all, of your options are going to require your parents' help and consent.  I know it's going to be a tough situation, but your parents love you and want what's best for you.

Kate G.

by ladyinlike on 8/6/2013 10:13:15 AM

MOD!
I have this water thing at camp tmrw and my period came today!!! I'm pretty sure it's going to be an inflatable filled with water and I've never used tampons before!!! I have the Tampax Pearl lite and when I tried it last time I couldn't get even a little bit in. I got blood in the tip, but that's it. I'm super worried because I don't know how long one will last and how I'll get it in at camp (it'll be in the afternoon, so I can't do it in the morning) I don't want to sit out cuz we already paid the money and it'll be fun. Help! Any advice?

Hey! here you go! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/06/22/4-steps-to-a-pool-perfect-period.aspx

Helen S.

by whatwhat on 8/1/2013 6:55:09 PM

I mean like how can I make it stop bleeding. It still is. It's not my period though bc that ended last week.

Hey girl, Try boy shorts or other loose underwear that won't rub against it- that's probably irritating it and keeping it from healing itself.  If you're still having issues tonight, talk to your mom about it.  xoxo

Kate G.

by taylorisfab on 8/1/2013 3:50:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
so last night I was going to the bathroom and after I you know peed I wiped down there and I guess my nails were sharp or something because now there's a huge scratch down there and it's bleeding a bit. It hurts a lot though. what do I do?

Hey girlie! Put on your least constricting underwear to keep it from rubbing and try wearing a skirt or loose shorts or pants.  If you're sure it's a scratch and not your period, that should help the scab heal and make it hurt less.  If you're really worried, ask your mom if she has anything that can help you out.  xoxo

Kate G.

by taylorisfab on 8/1/2013 1:58:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD

Ok so I just started using tampons and getting one in was really easy and I didn't feel any pain but when I would remove the tampon it would feel kinda uncomfortable even if it was full. Any tips? Btw the tampons I use are the u by Kotex sleek regular. Thanks

Hey TayinCali, mhmm. I think this is normal and is the case for a lot of girls. You could always try going down a size, and see if that helps any. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Tayincali on 7/29/2013 12:30:08 AM

MOD

I had my period for a little over a year and then it stopped. I haven't had another for about four months. Im thirteen, Any ideas as to what happened?

Hey girlie, irregular periods are normal when you first get your period, but it should be more regular after a year. Ask your parents about seeing a doctor. Four months is a long time to not get anything. A doctor can help figure out what the problem is and give you something to make your period more regular.

Lauren T.