AN HOUR AGO Brighten up with the sweetest trend on the scene: http://t.co/rkPfWPjkcV

2 HOURS AGO RIP Grandpa Grande: http://t.co/esBmqvu2gn

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 give back with @giveforgranted's T.O. crew neck sweater: http://t.co/WgraIyeIXm

COMMENTS

I wish I got along better with my dad. Is there anything I can do?

I have problems getting along with my dad. My mom and I talk about everything, but my dad is another story. I know that when...

I feel the same way about my dad. I am a really bad picky eater, and of course my dad is one of those meaty people. He is always yelling at me and asking me why i don't eat "real food" It has gotten to the point where I run to my room crying. How do I fix this?

Hey girlie,

Maybe you could offer to help him cook dinner or to go to the grocery store with him. That way you can spend more time together and pick food you both like!

Meghan D.

by summer2013 on 6/20/2013 11:06:57 PM

Mod mod mod
So I have this friend and lately she's well kind of smell rather, hmm unpleasant. She sit next to me and all I think is that her smell is taking over her amazing personality. She also has a bad habit of biting her nails and picking her nose. And most of all she chews on things she finds on the ground and everywhere else. We are now in 6 grade and all my friends and I are maturing but she's not. I find myself being annoyed by her habit and I just wish she was more mature. I tell her to stop picking her nose and stuff but she just goes back to it when she thinks I'm not looking. How do I get her to change without hurting her feelings ? Help and thanks.

hey! You can't really "get" her to change, she has to want to. Try talking to her and ask if there's anything you can do to help her kick the habit. Other than that it's up to her. good luck!

Helen S.

by lillauraaan on 6/20/2013 8:03:13 PM

by lillauraaan on 6/20/2013 7:46:15 PM

Mod mod mod! This is kindof of topic but kindof not at the same time. I really wishing could get along with sports better! I feel like everyone has a sport/dance that they love and are good at it. I play softball. I'm good but I hate it. I play a little bit of tennis but I don't play for a team. I think I'm going to start Lacrosse next year but I'm kind of nervous. Not going to lie. What do you suggest for me? I have to make up my mind because I'm going to highschool in 2 years!

Hey girl,

When it comes to finding a sport you like, it's all about trial and error. The more you try, the closer you'll be to finding one that totally makes you happy. Don't just limit yourself to field sports like soccer and softball or only a few types of dance. If ballet isn't for you, try hip hop, jazz, tap or modern. Or maybe look into a community ultimate frisbee team, volleyball, iceskating, or even biking, running or swimming. Whatever you find fun, give it a shot!

xo

Caroline C.

by marylofal16 on 6/17/2013 3:07:48 PM

MODMODMOD
Okay, so I LOVE my dad, but he's also short tempered! He's been cranky ever since we found out that he now has diabetes and it's hereditary. He yells a lot and it gets so annoying! Also, he never trusts me and he always gets mad when I'm late or something or he never wants to drive me anywhere. Either he's yelling at me or he's yelling at my brothers. How am I supposed to deal? He always stresses me out!

Hey girl! Sounds like your dad is having a tough time, so try to go easy on him. Try talking to him and telling him how you feel. It certainly can't hurt and you guys may be able to understand each other a little more. It will definitely make things better for your relationship!

xo

Taeler L.

by Blushing-Beauty on 6/15/2013 11:10:53 AM

OMG. Well, I "haven't ever" known my dad. So, today my mom was on the phone with my step dad. He's coming to visit. If I ever have another dad, he'll be another step dad. My first step dad will get here at midnight. Well, anyways, I was going on and on about how I never met my dad. Then, my GRANDMA Finally told me who my dad was. When I was really little, I had like this nanny. Turns out she was my other grandma. She had a son who had this mask. He used to scare me when I was a baby. Her dark haired son, was my DAD! So I told my mom I'd start calling him a Jerk In A Mask.

by lovebeebs1 on 6/14/2013 3:48:39 PM