6 HOURS AGO Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? http://t.co/t6rGzm22ZX

9 HOURS AGO Our secret for beating bestie battles: http://t.co/VHvHgYJ4lj

10 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

COMMENTS

Does cheating count if it's long distance?

My BF lives on the other side of the state and I only get to see him about once a month. Soon, I'll see him for...

@fashionqn There's no temptation for me. Ever. Platonic relationships are possible.

by LittleUsagiTewi on 8/5/2013 12:26:22 AM

Thank Miss Hannah M! Smile

by abbyrocks1998 on 7/8/2013 4:34:24 PM

This is directed to Miss Hanna M:
But my sister has always had long distance relationships, and the boys, no matter where they are, flew over to her! There's a guy from wales (in the UK) who lived just an hour away from my crush, but he moved here for her!!! And my crush says if we were dating and I really wanted him to, he would fly to me. And my older sisters boyfriend said he'd pay for it, if it was gonna happen.
Would it work out then?

Hey girl. You could always give it a shot, but consider how hard it will be to be away from someone you like for so long. It would drive a lot of people crazy, but if you're up for it, give it a try and see how it feels. xx

Hannah M

by abbyrocks1998 on 7/8/2013 12:17:46 PM

Big Question:
I do not have a long distance relationship, but I met a guy who is only a year older than me over Xbox. I like him, a lot. And he's legit. We talk all the time, and Skype each other too! I wanna take our friendship to a higher level, but, I'm in the USA, and he's in the UK! I don't know if I'll be able to deal with that long a distance. I love his accent, and although most people think of him as unattractive, I don't. I think he's cute. He's already 'fessed up to liking me, and so did I! But that's where it stopped. Any Advice???

Hey girlie! So here's where I stand on long-distance: If you meet someone you like, have a good thing going, and then have to separate, there's a chance that it'll work out, since you really know the person and can plan times to drive or fly, in order to be together. The problem with your situation is, you've never met in person, and because of this, you probably won't be flying to the UK to meet up at any point in time. This relationship will always be over X-box, Skype, etc. I know it's hard, but this might be a deal breaker. I'm sure this guy is nice and cute, and I don't think talking to him is a bad thing, but I would just explain that because of the distance, it would be better to stay friends. He'll probably understand. I hope this helps! xx

Hannah M

by abbyrocks1998 on 7/8/2013 1:26:48 AM

Too Much TEMPTATION.

If you like you current bf dont hang out with other guys because it will lead to cheating, it almost always does. I think there is to much temptation and how could you resist another guy who may be as nice and as cute or hotter than your current guy, we cant. So if you want to be with other guys tell you bf, he may be feeling the same way. After the first kiss you will be a cheater and it may happen even if you dont want it to.

by fashionqn on 6/23/2013 5:54:57 PM

Mod Mod Mod This is in regards to my last comment about the graation parties. Should I ask my brother about the people that I want to invite? It is only two people three tops. One pesron me and my brother both went to his grad party. It would be nice if my brother invited him to his party. Plus I have grown very close to him. We message alot but I hardly get to see him in person. The other person I know because him and my brother play football together. I was super supportive of the team. I met him after the last game of the season. He told me how much he loves the support and even asked me to come back to the games next year for him. I told him that I would come support him next year! I would like to hang out with him and get to know him before next season. What should I do? Thanks!

Hey girl! If you really want to have other people to your brother's grad party, go ahead and ask your brother if he's alright with it. If he is, great! Ask a couple of friends to come- in support of your brother. And if he says no, that he still wants it to be small? Then it's still your job, as the caring sister you are, to understand that, and to do just that- keep it small. You'll see this guy you've met other places, maybe even another football game! You're brother's old enough- let him choose his own friends.

Best of luck!

Melissa T.

by 15hayhay on 6/20/2013 1:51:31 PM

Mod Mod Mod My brother is having a graduation party on July 6th. My brother doesn't really care to have a party because he thinks that graduating highschool isn't a big deal. My mom made invitations and are sending them to family and some of his friends. But he won't really invite anyone. He always says I have no friends. There are a few people that I would like to invite. They are People that he knows and are in his grade. (One is a Junior) I'm not trying to make it about myself but he won't make it about himself either. What should I do? Also we are having another party but with my dad because my parents are divorced. I really think he should invite people to that party too. It will be a big pool party and I think he should invite a bunch of people! What do I do? Thanks Mod!

Hey girl! You seem like a super sweet sis for worrying about your brother, but it's important to know the difference between being helpful and being pushy. Everyone has their fav way to celebrate- some people love giant bashes, while others like small, private get-togethers.  Clearly your bro doesn't want much company at the party, and as you said, the event is about HIM, not you or anyone else. So stop asking him questions that you already know the answer to, and when your own grad parties roll around, you can invite as many pals as you want!

xo
Julie H.

by 15hayhay on 6/20/2013 1:17:27 PM

Seeing someone without the other person knowing is cheating no matter how far away they are

by cupcakecutie325 on 6/17/2013 4:25:18 PM

I think your friends are right. If you have a boyfriend, seeing any other guy while still in that relationship would be considered cheating. No exceptions. And it's normal to miss him but I don't think you should feel so lonely! After all he calls you everyday and you clearly have someone who really loves and cares about you. If you REALLY love and care about him in the same way..the distance shouldn't matter so much. So maybe that should tell you something..

by maggie183 on 6/17/2013 1:07:01 PM

NO NO NO!!! If you really like your current BF don't cheat on him!!

by MakeupLover245 on 6/17/2013 12:06:05 PM