6 HOURS AGO QUIZ! What lip color is so ~you~?

7 HOURS AGO <3 @ZacEfron? Come hang w. GL + @DCWax for a VIP figure reveal bash (plus cake, music + more):

7 HOURS AGO These Vaseline hacks are almost too good to be true:

Style 911: How to dress like a concert cutie

It’s summertime, which means concerts are in full swing. After all, what better way to make the most of the warm days than to rock out to...

Im going to a cody simpson concert in less tham a month what should i wear to that?

by XOXOLOVE on 6/22/2013 8:43:33 PM

OMGGG! Absolutely LOVE the One Direction one! Totally my style Laughing

by brenna79 on 6/20/2013 11:59:47 PM

I'm going to a 1D concert tomorrow! Im so excited and my outfit is kind of like the one you put!

by chika265 on 6/20/2013 8:57:06 PM

mod mod mod
Hey guys! I'm supposed to be going to a mindless behavior concert soon. What is something simple and cute that I can wear? Thanks! Also can you guys post a quiz about mindless behavior? I'm pretty sure a lot of girls will take the quiz! thank you so much!

Hey girl! I would wear a simple shirt, shorts (or jeans, depending on the weather), and closed toed shoes (so you don't get your toes stepped on!) Have fun! xx

Hannah M

by kamkam12 on 6/19/2013 11:12:11 AM

no Bieber ? Frown

by sarabieber1799 on 6/16/2013 9:36:17 AM

I LOVE the rock concert look! (: I'd wear that anytime.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 6/14/2013 5:46:52 PM

You skipped BTR!!! Frown

by glgirl1199 on 6/14/2013 4:52:54 PM

Three questions:
1. I'm completly flat-chested only for tiny (not even 1 inch) buds.......should i wear a bandeau when i wear muscle tees....Im 12..were can i buy a bandeau also?
2. Would it be ok to wear black eyeliner even though i have blonde hair (its a light dirty blonde)
3. Where can i buy stylish clothes without breaking the bank.

Hey chica, Okay 1. Bandeaus with muscle tees are so in right now, but to be a little more age appropriate, try wearing a cami under it instead. For the bandeaus, you can find some over at Target like this one here. For the camis, you can find a bunch at Forever 21 here. They come in a bunch of different colors and if you look around some more you can even find them in different patterns like polka dots and stripes! . 2. Black eyeliner goes with almost any hair color. So, go for it! 3. Great question, we're constantly updating our site with the most trendy, yet affordable fashions. Click here to explore those options. Hope I answered all of your questions! xx
Jess D.

by MakeupLover245 on 6/14/2013 3:36:31 PM

Awwww... these are cute outfit ideas but i've never been to any concerts before. sigh

by MakeupLover245 on 6/14/2013 3:20:31 PM

Hey girls! if you like the TV series Grimm please join my
Grimm 4 ever club it would mean a lot to me

by redvelvetluv on 6/14/2013 2:47:33 PM

It may be time to put away the flip flops, but luckily, the cooler weather is the perfect excuse to rock those fab new fall boots you just bought.
Your first few weeks at school have FINALLY come to an end and:

Want to totally fab up your life this fall? CLICK HERE for your chance to win the best in beauty, books and more!

What's *your* star quality?l

CLICK HERE to discover your star power...and snag a sneak peek at a sparkling new series!