2 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

3 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

4 HOURS AGO You've never had a crush...should you be worried: http://t.co/HCuRItau98

COMMENTS

The Scoop: Is he into you or your friend?

I really like this guy but he never wants to spend time one-on-one. He always suggests being with our group of friends that includes this really pretty friend...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

i have a problem. There is this guy on my brother's soccer team who had a crush on me. I friended him on Facebook before I knew this and sometimes he would chat me and say hi and then one day he told me he liked me. I didn't like him at the time so I told him that we didn't really know each other. Well now I like him and I tried to bring the subject back up to him. I dont know how to tell him i like him. How should i tell him? I'm afraid he might not like me anymore, so if he doesn't how should I brush it off and what would I say? Thanksssss

Hey Liliesandroses, well you have to be prepared for rejection. Not saying that he will turn you down, but just in case he does, you won't be shocked and can handle the situation better. Since you told him it was because you two weren't close that you didn't like him, use that as the reason to tell him you do like him. Maybe send him a short message and say you're interested in him and would like to talk. You could write something like: "Hey wassup. I've been thinking about you lately, and wanted to know if you'd like to talk or hang sometimes." Think something like that would work? Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Liliesandroses on 6/30/2013 11:54:32 PM

Mod Mod Mod
My crush knows I like him the last wees of schools he kept staring at me. And when i turned around he would act like he wasn't. He tried talking to me but like i guess the words didn't come out. Does he like me??

hey! It sure seems that way, why don't you ask him to hang out this summer. See how he reactsSmile

Helen S.

by _mahomieforlife on 6/20/2013 5:22:54 PM

Mod mod mod
Haha sorry another question. I'm going to summer camp in a week for 2 weeks. I'm going with one of my guy friends. I'm doing crew meaning we make food, serve the food, clean bathrooms, etc. Crew is 1/3 boys and 2/3 girls. In order to do crew you have to be going into your sophomore year. I've gone to this camp for 5 years already but as a camper. I am also going with some girls and a few guys from camp last year. I'm really excited. But since crew is only 1/3 guys, how can I stand out so the guys will talk to me. And again since crew is 1/3 boys but campers are normally half and half, is it okay to mingle with boys younger then me? And the boys older then me who are working on the ropes course and stuff? Any other tips on flirting techniques and how to not be too annoying and shy? Any good conversation starters? Sorry that was a lot to ask. Thanks!(:

Hey Ljbdaisy, type in flirt in the searchbox for a whole range of flirting tips. I think they will really help. If you can't find them, I'll copy and paste some links for you. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Ljbdaisy on 6/14/2013 6:13:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
So i'm having boy troubles...I really really like this guy and sometimes it seems like he's into me because he likes all my pictures, and when school was still in he would smile at me and sometimes talk to me and jokingly mess around with me. When we text, he keeps the conversation going and flirts as well. On the other hand, I'm the one always texting him first and i asked him to hang out this summer with a group of friends and he said yeah! I'm really confused, he likes other girls pictures too, including his ex and i really like him a lot and i dont know how to deal with this...i don't know if he's into me and if i don't know how to make a move i hate waiting for him which may never happen.

Hey samileigh13, I think he's into you. One, no matter what people will always be attracted to other people and have crushes, even if they are in relationships. So although he may really like you, he could still think that other girl is pretty. This is the same for you. You two could be boyfriend and girlfriend, but you might think a guy in your class is handsome.Two, he may never text first because he's so used to you doing it first. So try not sending messages and see what he does. So do you think that if you never make a move, he will stop talking to you? Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by samileigh13 on 6/14/2013 6:09:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Hey okay so my parents are weird.... Like they act really immature and I am really mature. Like when I get a bf I wouldn't want him to meet them cause they are just so embarrassing and weird. My mom is always weird in front of my friends and I tell her to stop and she just does it more! I don't know how to get them to stop! Like I really am ashamed to go out in public with them (and I don't want to sound like a bad person) Help me!

Hey #1partier, if you asked your parents, would they sit down and have a serious convo with you about this? Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by #1partier on 6/14/2013 5:18:50 PM

Mod mod mod
This guy broke up w/ me, we will call him Kenny, in January and. We only dated for 24 days. And only went on one date. He doesn't go to my school. Then in April he came back and wanted to get back together but I said no. Then in may I became interested in this other guy, we will call him Will, who goes to Kenny's school. Will and I talked everyday up until this week. About 3 weeks ago Will and I told eachother we liked each other. But now will and I haven't talked that much. His summer just started. I'm a little lost. Kenny still wants to get back together but he said the reason he broke up with me is because he had a chance with this girl he had liked for a really long time but then he realized he made a mistake and that's why he came back. I don't know whether to keep trying with Will or to get back with Kenny. I like both. I'm going to camp in a week for 2 weeks and I know I don't want to date anyone while at camp but I don't want to shut Kenny down again. Any ideas?thx

Hey Ljbdaisy, why not spend time with both and then decide who you'd like to be with. If I were you, I was just tell them that you aren't ready for anything serious, but you'd like to hang out and get to know them more. Then when you are ready pick one. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Ljbdaisy on 6/14/2013 5:08:00 PM

Moderator?
So i write a lot of poetry and i really want feedback on it. the thing is i'm VERY cautious about posting stuff online because i really really REALLY don't want anyone to steal my work. not to say that i think i'm so good someone would want to steal it but there's still a risk you know? so the thing is i wanted to try this site where you get a free rating on your writing and stuff and they don't share it to anyone else its just with email and the judge will give comments. the thing is the website became so popular i have to wait every month to post only 1 poem. :/ & idk if they even get my email. :/ i sent some stuff here but they have to be evaluated first and no one likes my poems. i don't write about bad stuff either. plus if i sent it in someone could easily steal my stuff. i just don't know what to do.

Hey Icecreamluver, maybe you could post your stuff on your profile and ask girls to comment. Gotta facebook? Share stuff on there too. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Icecreamluver on 6/14/2013 3:42:33 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So this boy asked me out but i cant date so i said no(that was in october)and he was really hurt because he had a big crush on me ever since we were on the same soccer team (september) and he had another girlfrined (we'll call her A) and him and A broke up. In the halls he wont even make eye contact with me like im not even there. my friend (we'll call her L)told me that at an after school program he sat down next to her and asked what book she was reading. L also said that he was glancing over at her when A was teaching her how to skateboard. I'm a little jelous of my friend and i dont want to be. I also want to be friends with the boy. Also i told him that we should wait until we get to know each other more before we go out (that was also in october). Please advise sorry its so long!

Hey MakeupLover245, I think it's okay if you're a little jealous. I would be too. Ask your friend what's going on with them. There's no other way you can contact him before October? Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by MakeupLover245 on 6/14/2013 3:30:36 PM

Why do girls get so jealous? I mean if a group or just one girl sees a girl that's more attractive they start whispering and rolling there eyes iv had this happen to me before this girl was rolling her eyes and had this snotty look on her face why do girls act like this?

Hey redvelvetluv, it's because they wish they were as pretty as the girl they're looking at. Instead of complimenting the girl on her looks, they act mean or give her dirty looks. Just take it as a compliment. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by redvelvetluv on 6/14/2013 2:57:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Hey in 2 weeks my dance company is going to nationals and my crush goes to my dance studio. So I will be spending a week around him. How can I hang with him without seeming too clingy or stalkerish??

Hey diva, so you never want to come off too clingy or stalkerish. Those two things scare guys away instantly. Instead, take the calm, cool, and collected approach. Show him that you have it all together and that you may want him, but you don't need him. Drop little hints here and there for him to see that you're interested, then wait for him to make the first move. For example, if you're at the beach say something like "I've never made a sand castle before, but I've always wanted to." If he's interested he should then suggest to build one for you and there you have it. You guys are hanging out! But like i said before, play it cool and don't force anything. Good Luck! xx
Jess D.