3 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

6 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

7 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week

Hollywood buzz was hot, hot, hot this week. From embarrassing dads to one of our fave shows ending, we’ve got the scoop below. Barbie, meet Demi Demi Lovato took to...

Great! Now there's nothing on Disney Channel I want to watch. All the other shows are really dumb with 5 year old humor.

by avery. (: on 6/22/2013 11:00:00 AM

NOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!! How could they cancel Good Luck Charlie !!!?????? My mom, my sister, and I have loved this show since it started!!! When I told my mom these news she was all like " No for real" and when I told her it was true she couldn't believe it. Why do they have to cancel all the good shows !!!!!?????!?!!?!!!?!?!

by Selenator4ever on 6/18/2013 8:15:31 PM

by Selenator4ever on 6/18/2013 8:14:10 PM

Oh no!!! I love Good Luck Charlie! Why cancel it?????

by 200625 on 6/18/2013 2:53:39 PM

Nooo! DOn't cancel Good Luck Charlie! My whole family loves that show. Bridget and Jason are going to go to college (or are in college), they're growing up. Also, Bridget is going to move into music.

by dancer995 on 6/16/2013 8:56:15 AM

OMG!!!It seems like Disney just cancels all the semi-decent shows!!They all are comedies and have lame plot-lines or the same one as the last show they cancelled.I wish they would just air the good old shows, like Hannah Montana or Kim Possible!!!I know this sounds harsh, but lets face it: the movie industry is running out of ideas.They just remake old movies(Like Oz the Great and Powerful) and put violent scenes and swear words in them so they can make it PG-13 and so people will see them.Anyone else agree?SPEAK-UP!!!
xoxo

by pinterest on 6/16/2013 12:45:08 AM

@YouCanCallMeCat GOod Luck Charlie is being cancelled because both Bridget Mendler (Teddy) and Jason Dolley (PJ) are grown up and need to go to college.

by LittleUsagiTewi on 6/15/2013 4:13:43 AM

by Emilicious on 6/15/2013 2:46:42 AM

Nooooo! Good Luck Charlie is the best show!! If Disney needs to get rid of a show get rid of Shake It Up or Austin & Ally. Anything but Good Luck Charlie (and Jessie)

by lemondancer18 on 6/14/2013 9:04:01 PM

I saw After Earth today! One of the best movies I've ever seen!

by ColosalMascara on 6/14/2013 7:39:45 PM