32 MINUTES AGO 3x #BellaThorne looked flawless in an updo: http://t.co/IKtgTwrut1

1 HOURS AGO Why "Computer Engineer Barbie" failed miserably: http://t.co/nqF4Fpckgf

COMMENTS

GL's 2013 celeb yearbook

Yes, another year of school in the books! While you’re finalizing those big summer plans and finishing up writing in your buds’ yearbooks, we thought it would...

My uncle (Paul Marschall) is a film producer in Hollywood and he worked with Miley Cyrus. He said she had an attitude. He liked the Jonas brothers though. He said they were very polite.

by beautiful_me13 on 6/17/2013 5:43:26 PM

My camp that I'm going to has a lot of dances and there's always slow dances during it. After I slow dance with a guy, do I need to say anything? What do I say to him?
Thanks MOD!

Hey girl!

In order to keep things from getting awkward, just talk to him for a bit to get to know him. At a dance, music is always a great topic. (And if you can't come up with anything, a smile goes a long way.) But you're not obligated to hang around if you want to dance with your friends when the song switches.

xo

Caroline C.

by SummerButterflies on 6/17/2013 12:05:03 PM

That awkward moment when geek means an unfashionable or socially inept person

by emroxlol on 6/16/2013 12:44:05 AM

by Emilicious on 6/16/2013 12:11:24 AM

Mod mod mod
Please answer! Its the biggest problem I've ever faced. I've cried all day about it. My mom got a call from a talent scout wanting to see about signing me to a record label. That was my biggest dream ever since I was 3. My mom said I could go if I wanted but if they talk money she's out. I asked her if we were still going she said no. We had nowhere to actually be so she LIED to me. She not only lied about that, she said if I ever had a chance to be famous she'd take it. LIE #2 !!! Now IS just don't know what to do. Please answer today! Cry

Hey! I'm so sorry girl, you must feel really disappointed. The way to get through this is to respectfully share your feelings with your mom. You're mad now, but the only way to forgive your mom is to talk it out. You guys will get through this. Good luck girl!

Helen S.

by kamkam12 on 6/15/2013 4:05:41 PM

Honestly, I don't think there should be a "most talented" category. Everyone on our US girls gymnastics team did equally well. I think they all deserve the credit. Yes I love gabby, but it just doesn't seem fair that its all focused on her.

by myfatsquirrel on 6/15/2013 1:10:13 PM

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod!
i want feedback on my poetry but i'm really afraid to post it online and get it plagiarized. not to say that i'm good that someone would want to plagiarize my work but it's still a risk. Yet i'm not always comfortable to share my work with my family because they'll question my personal stuff. I sent in some here but nobody likes it. Frown and i found this website where u submit work through email and give you a private rating but i have to wait every month now to post one piece that may or may not get received b/c they are so popular. I just don't know what to do to get feedback that i need

Hey! Are you friends with any other writers like yourself? You should try to arrange to give each other feedback. I find that really helpful. Good luck!

Helen S.

by Icecreamluver on 6/15/2013 1:04:27 PM

I agree @puella94

by Chloe<3 on 6/15/2013 11:47:28 AM

Best Instagrammer and Best Tweeter are stupid. I don't have either and I can truthfully say you don't need them to have a life

by puella94 on 6/15/2013 10:09:15 AM

I was surprised this morning by my period...I wasn't supposed to get it for another week. For the past hour or so I have been having really, really bad cramps. I can't even explain the pain it's so awful. I feel like I may throw up. My mom is on a trip and I don't know what to do. I can't find any medicine to take. I tried to take a bath, which helped for a few minutes, but now I feel awful again. Any suggestions? Thank you.

Hey girl! What a terrible way to wake up! Try giving you mom a call and asking if there is some safe meds you can take to help you out. If not, warm up a heating pad to place on your tummy and make yourself some tea. Try to relax and sleep away the pain!

xo