1 HOURS AGO Can't *makeup* your mind on which cosmetics you should try this summer? Check out our guide: http://t.co/4QF6sJaFBb pic.twitter.com/EXS86fbQpj

2 HOURS AGO You'll find out soon 😉http://t.co/2PWQwDHQVNN

2 HOURS AGO He "left a pizza boy and came back a pizza MAN!" : http://t.co/yZ1IBkSKtC pic.twitter.com/JSny6AlzyD

COMMENTS

Hey there, brainiac! Give GL's insta-smarty pants workout a try

There’s no doubt that it’s important to give our body a workout, but make sure you aren’t forgetting to give your brain a workout too...

I play on lumosity Smile

by mayanunna on 8/7/2013 12:22:26 PM

I am a firm believer in keeping my brain sharp in the summer. I do Luminosity daily for brain training. I also enjoy doing crossword puzzle apps on my iPod touch. And I make weekly trips to the library, I love love love reading!

by BayleeGirlsLifeGirl22 on 6/18/2013 11:21:14 AM

Hi girls! If you're really into fashion, you should join my club, Fashion Forever! I'm on GL everyday , ready to answer any questions you might have for me. I'll also be posting tips as often as I can. Thanx Smile

by Shelby Love on 6/17/2013 4:24:11 PM

MOD MOD!!
So I have not had my period since January, but I just got it again on the 15th. It is normally moderate and the bleeding is not super heavy. This period though, I have huge blood clots and I am bleeding through super plus tampons in less than an hour! Should I be worried? Is this normal? If I see my doctor what could they do for me?
Thanks a bunch!

Hey girl!

Definitely talk to your mom and your doctor since you're worried, but it's normal to not be regular at first. Check out this GL link for helpful period advice: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/11/19/My-period-always-soaks-through.aspx

xo

Caroline C.

by basketballover5 on 6/17/2013 9:49:09 AM

by Emilicious on 6/17/2013 1:33:11 AM

I actually started doing brain games a little while ago! I use fitbrains.com it's kind of cool! You can only play some games for free though. You have to get a subscription to play all the games and unlock all the features though. Some are kind of challenging which will probably help. There are games to work on concentration, memory, language skills and visual! I will try to stick with it! I spend so much time on my computer! At least those are productive!

by 15hayhay on 6/16/2013 10:20:54 PM

Hello luvs Smile if you are a fan of the TV series Grimm please please join
my club Grimm 4 ever it would mean a lot to me thanks tons xoxo