Bridget M.

is modding

41 MINUTES AGO You won't believe what @CodySimpson has planned for you in the new year: http://t.co/DJW7Q9hpP9

1 HOURS AGO How Santa Claus made this deaf girl's dream come true: http://t.co/UxzfjK8mLX

2 HOURS AGO #Dear Carol, people think I'm dumb, and I'm tired of it: http://t.co/YvJoLnyqcW

COMMENTS

"To Live" - An original poem

Hey there, darling! Here's an inspiring poem from a GL reader just like you. Take a peek, then tell us what you think in the...

MOD
Yeah, thank you I got it. I'll try that and hope it works. Smile

Yup girl, let me know! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by SuzSingsWayTooMuch on 8/25/2013 10:02:31 PM

MOD
Thank you! I thought it was a bit strange so I figured I'd let someone know. Laughing

Hey SuzSingsWayTooMuch, yeah girl thanx. I left a comment on your profile. Let me know if you received it. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by SuzSingsWayTooMuch on 8/25/2013 9:42:13 PM

MOD MOD I was on this page: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2013/08/08/Forever-Young-13-An-original-poem.aspx and then where it says "Plus! Love to sing, dance, act or play an instrument? Shoot over a video of your star-worthy performances! It could be featured right here!" I clicked on the two links that were on "sing" and on "video" and they each sent me to different gl articles.

Hey SuzSingsWayTooMuch, mhm that is weird. It's doing the same thing to me. I'm gonna see if I can figure it out. Give me a sec girly! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by SuzSingsWayTooMuch on 8/25/2013 9:29:32 PM

MOD MOD
okay, so I clicked the link that said "video" to submit a video of me singing but it sent me to an essay written by a gl reader. Then I clicked the link that said "sing" and it took me to this poem. Can you just let me know if there's an email I can send the video to since I'm not sure if my last comment went through?

Hey SuzSingsWayTooMuch, could you send me the link to the page you were on before it sent you to the essay and poem? Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by SuzSingsWayTooMuch on 8/25/2013 8:49:32 PM

I submitted part of a story I'm writing a while ago (last week, I think). How do I know if it will be posted here?

Lynae P.

by CBlueFish on 6/23/2013 11:34:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay so I know this has nothing to do with the poem, but I met this boy at soccer camp and using a quote from The Notebook "I have a crush on his mind, I fell for his personality, and his looks are just a big bonus", but he is a year older and whenever I hear a love song he always pops in my mind. I'm pretty sure he doesn't like me, and we live half an hour away. I really want to send him cute texts without things becoming awkward. Do you have any tips and possible cute texts that won't make things awkward?

Hey girl,

Check out this GL article on The Do's and Don'ts of Flirtexting:http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/05/18/The-dos-and-donts-of-flirtexting.aspx?cp=all

Good luck!

Caroline C.

by hifroyo on 6/18/2013 11:36:38 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!
1.)so how long does it take for a poem to posted in the You Wrote it! section from the day you send it off? 2.) how do i become a better write and poet? Any tips? 3.) how do i make this summer the best summer ever? thanks Smile

Hey girlie, 1. it depends sometimes. You should get some kind of notification if your poem is posted. 2. The best way to become a better writer is to keep writing! You're going to write a lot of bad stuff along the way, but that's okay because it will make you better and you'll learn from your mistakes. 3. Make this the best summer by just having fun! Take every opportunity to do something or spend time with friends. And make some opportunities by making plans with your friends.

Lauren T.

by Icecreamluver on 6/17/2013 8:33:33 PM

I love it!

by cupcakecutie325 on 6/17/2013 4:28:24 PM

there are so many hidden lines that connect to one direction:
what means to live (while we're young)

off to different DIRECTIONs