4 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

8 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

9 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

What a jump! Kenyan high schooler makes crazy leap--on video

Kenya is taking the typical American track meet to a whole new height! Since it was posted on May 23, this YouTube video of two...

Thats really good! I do high jump too and thats so different then ours!

by paigepanda11 on 6/19/2013 12:17:36 PM

lol it's like backwards limbo kinda Smile

by Pandagirl528 on 6/18/2013 9:00:36 PM

Wow. That means these guys can jump over a person! The music in the background is cool too. :p

by kamryng13 on 6/18/2013 5:27:03 PM

Mad skillz!!!The funniest thing i've done at a track meet was actually this year.Just before running the 200m dash, i ran the 100.Well, they started the 200 farther back than the 100 so i thought i was only supposed to go to where the 100 started.I was in 2nd, and as we approached the halfway point (where i THOUGHT i was supposed to stop)i slowed down.People then started shouting, "RUN LINDSEY!!!"Little did i figure out before i was supposed to go farther than planned.So i just jogged nonchalantly the rest of the way, and then threw my hat into the swarm of classmates that were laughing at my stupidity.I got last place.Even worse?I live in a small town and there's nothing to do.LIKE EVER!So the WHOLE TOWN was there to watch me fail.Even worse than that?The hottest 8th grader in school handed me my 5th place ribbon.SO.EMBARRASSING.

by pinterest on 6/17/2013 9:03:31 PM

Okay. These guys are talented :-o

by AJScupcakegirl on 6/17/2013 6:42:38 PM

It's also cool how they jump. Most people jump from the side and over after taking a long running start. They jumped it more like hurtles. That's really awesome!

by elizzie1999 on 6/17/2013 6:38:05 PM

So cool! I have trouble with the one at my school lol

by cupcakecutie325 on 6/17/2013 4:33:42 PM

Hi girls! If you're really into fashion, you should join my club Fashion Forever! I'm on GL everyday, ready to answer any questions you might have for me. I'll also be posting tips as often as I can. Thnx

by Shelby Love on 6/17/2013 4:19:17 PM