7 HOURS AGO "Be a voice, not an echo." (The incredible @aijamayrock speaking at #GLRockYourLife last week) #MotivationMonday πŸ™ŒπŸΎ

8 HOURS AGO RT @aijamayrock: Something I talked about at the @girlslifemag #GLRockYourLife event...πŸ’• So I made this little design…https://t.co/hWiswgslge…

8 HOURS AGO "Are you on your period or something?" + more dumb things that dumb guys say to girls: http://t.co/PtxKGMSkP0 πŸ‘ŽπŸ½

COMMENTS

14 fresh tracks to recharge your workout playlist

Sometimes, all you workout needs is a few fresh beats. Lucky you, 'cause we've got 14 to choose from! Download the entire playlist (or stream...

It's really called "Something Good Can Work" by Two Door Cinema Club, not "Some Good Can Work". Smile

by IceCreamFan on 6/24/2013 1:14:14 PM

I agree with LAGguitar this music is all awesome like seriously Indie Pop <3 Ahh thank you so much GL I love all of these songs you posted, before I only knew and loved Entertainment and Something Good Can Work!

by annabann7 on 6/24/2013 8:23:09 AM

OMG! There's actually good music on this! I LOVE "Entertainment" "Helena Beat" "Out of My League" and "Unbelievers"!!! I'm proud of you GL!

by LAGguitar on 6/23/2013 7:15:56 PM

Where Did The Party Go by F.O.B. is amazing <3

by glgirl1199 on 6/23/2013 10:16:18 AM

Where Did The Party Go by F.O.B. is amazing <3

by glgirl1199 on 6/23/2013 10:16:06 AM

*****Calling all Oncers*****
~This new club is Perfect for you! It's called Once.upon.a.time and it's for all Oncers, whether you've watched all the episodes, or whether you watched like 3.~
^^^^^Positions are open!^^^^^
You can post theories, fanfic, and more!
This will be a great way to keep yourself busy during the hiatus! (since the show will return in the fall.)
<3 Smile See you there!

by pandasrock292 on 6/23/2013 8:10:51 AM

Avoid headaches from the spring pollen by drinking lots of water all day long.

Your friend has something stuck in her teeth and EEK! She's chatting it up with her crush. How do you let her know?

When you swallow chewing gum, it takes seven years to digest.

Want to know what your dreams *really* mean?

Find out what your crazy dreams could be telling you with our dream decoder, inspired by the magical new novel Dream a Little Dream

CLICK HERE to check it out.