11 HOURS AGO Which GL editor can't live without her zodiac-inspired soap: http://t.co/6wTHFa9Jc7

11 HOURS AGO RT @imr5obsessed: WE FOUND A TON OF RYDELS AT WALMART AND GOT OUR OWN COPIES 😋 @rydelR55@girlslifemagg@GeorgiaaR55pic.twitter.com/bdbu9kw6dXX

14 HOURS AGO ICYMI watch @RowanBlanchard & @SabrinaAnnLynn our exclusive sneak peek of the Girl Meets World season finale: http://t.co/eckNGCZWEN

COMMENTS

14 fresh tracks to recharge your workout playlist

Sometimes, all you workout needs is a few fresh beats. Lucky you, 'cause we've got 14 to choose from! Download the entire playlist (or stream...

It's really called "Something Good Can Work" by Two Door Cinema Club, not "Some Good Can Work". Smile

by IceCreamFan on 6/24/2013 1:14:14 PM

I agree with LAGguitar this music is all awesome like seriously Indie Pop <3 Ahh thank you so much GL I love all of these songs you posted, before I only knew and loved Entertainment and Something Good Can Work!

by annabann7 on 6/24/2013 8:23:09 AM

OMG! There's actually good music on this! I LOVE "Entertainment" "Helena Beat" "Out of My League" and "Unbelievers"!!! I'm proud of you GL!

by LAGguitar on 6/23/2013 7:15:56 PM

Where Did The Party Go by F.O.B. is amazing <3

by glgirl1199 on 6/23/2013 10:16:18 AM

Where Did The Party Go by F.O.B. is amazing <3

by glgirl1199 on 6/23/2013 10:16:06 AM

*****Calling all Oncers*****
~This new club is Perfect for you! It's called Once.upon.a.time and it's for all Oncers, whether you've watched all the episodes, or whether you watched like 3.~
^^^^^Positions are open!^^^^^
You can post theories, fanfic, and more!
This will be a great way to keep yourself busy during the hiatus! (since the show will return in the fall.)
<3 Smile See you there!

by pandasrock292 on 6/23/2013 8:10:51 AM

Gradually limit yourself to two sweets per week.  Start with one a day, and little by little reduce.  This will make you healthier and happier!

Do you and your BFF ever argue?

As long as my food's organic, it's healthier for me.

Come see what girls are saying about Echo!

Listen up, bookworm babes. Loved Esperanza Rising by Pam Muñoz Ryan? Check out her newest novel, Echo, in our second-ever book club! We're talking music, magic and more all month. CLICK HERE to check it out.